Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,451 members, 7,853,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men (776 Views)

Ways Women Control And Manipulate Men / 5 Things Women Say When They Want To Manipulate Men (guys Take Note) / 3 Ways Women Emotionally Manipulate Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men by OlayinkaJims5(m): 7:19am On Sep 13, 2022
Some women have become highly skilled at manipulating men...

and if you're not careful, after you come in contact with them, you would have already given up.

your life, freedom, money, and even your dreams just to please her.

So if you're in a relationship, married or you have a lady friend you feel attracted
to and you want to know if she is a manipulative person.

Then this report is for you.

1. She Emotionally Blackmails You

This is when your lady tries to make you feel bad about your thoughts and
actions regularly.

Especially when that action results in your progress.

So she'll try to counter your opinions by getting angry, accusing you of cheating
(sometimes even if she's the one secretly cheating).

accusing you of not caring for her, gaslighting, and trying to make you feel guilty, she may even try to scare you to succumb to her demands.

And if you're not careful and resolute about your own opinions, you will fall for it.

So watch out for this.

2. She Uses Sex

Kai. Do you see this sex thing ehn? Men dey quickly fall for am.

This happens especially with married people or dating couples who already have sex with each other.

To Do This, the lady pretends to be angry at you and in so doing she withholds sex from you until you succumb to her wishes.

And this most times leads to infidelity and a lack of intimacy between both
couples.

3. She Excessively Compliments You

This is usually found in women who don't necessarily compliment their men and only compliment him

When they need something in return.

The action starts as a playful compliment until it becomes excessive. When she does this, know that demand is on the way

4. She Tells You To Prove Your Love

Has Your Lady Ever Used The Phrase"If You Love Me You, Will.."

that's an example of an emotionally manipulative woman.

Examples

1. If You Love Me You'll Get Me That Phone.

2. If You Love Me You'll Send Me The Money

3. If you love you'll do anything I ask you.

They use this phrase before every manipulative state meant they make, knowing
fully well that you are deeply in love with them and you can't resist seeing them sad.

Although some ladies use this phrase just to tease their men if it becomes
excessive, know that she is trying to manipulate you.

And when you notice this.

Don't Lose Guard Egbon.

5. She Is Always Joking

This Happens When A Woman Says Something Very Hurtful To You And Once You
express your hurt she says "She Was Just Joking".

Don't Fall For It.

Manipulative People Know Exactly What They Say And They Mean Exactly What They Say.

There is always a hidden meaning to every statement made after a just joking,

so watch out for this. pay attention because it is not a joke because some very sensitive topics should not be joked about within a relationship.

6. She Uses Tears

Although A Good Number Of Men Are Emotionally Strong...

Not many of us can handle tears when it comes from the woman we love.

Manipulative women know this, so whenever you say something she doesn't like
or you want to take an action that she is against.

She starts crying knowing fully
well that you can't resist her tears.

Not all tears are genuine bruv.

This doesn't mean a man should be sensitive especially when he has hurt his woman.

but make sure you're able to discern between the real tears and the fake ones.

How Do You Deal With A Manipulative Woman?

1. Think clearly

Before you act and take your time.

Always access every situation

and make sure you take decisions with a clear and sane mind.

Do not be pressured into making rash decisions.

2. Learn to say NO and stand your ground on every decision you take.

If she can't reason with you by saying No, especially when your answer is the right decision to take then be rest assured she is a manipulative person.

3. If the manipulation becomes too much and you can't handle it anymore, make
a decision to leave the relationship.

Share your thoughts about this and add yours.

Do you want to know more? Let me know in the comment section.

1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men by Reminderz: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2022
you nor lie...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men by neonly: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2022
U tried sha
But you didn't add when they start using your children against you or using d live you have for yur children against dis part is mostly for married guys

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men by OlayinkaJims5(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2022
You are right oo grin

This happens to me when I was growing with my parents too. Women needs to be carefully studied to live with them.
neonly:
U tried sha
But you didn't add when they start using your children against you or using d live you have for yur children against dis part is mostly for married guys
Re: SHOCKING: 6 Things Women Do To Manipulate Men by OlayinkaJims5(m): 9:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Yes o. smiley you dun experience am?

Reminderz:
you nor lie...

(1) (Reply)

Man Depressed As He Finds Out Pregnant Girlfriend Is Cheating With Many Guys / Married Vs Single Men. [picture] / Some Ladies Can Be Hyper Sexually Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.