Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,557 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred (1043 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Lessons123: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2022
Please I need your mature advice.

My wife denies me of sex regularly and I have to beg for it. When she is in a good mood and I fund her account she would give me for that day and the rest days or weeks is begging for it. Mouth Action has been once since 2 years.

I am a multi millionaire by God's grace and on the way to be a billionaire very soon but chose to be faithful to my wife as I feel there is a spiritual Christian sacred bond with my wealth relating to my marriage been sacred without fornication--hence I would have happily satisfied my self with another woman as I can afford any woman in any currency.

I can't give details on this bond but the truth is I think some women have gone as far as to charm their husband's to make him loose everything financially if he cheats, I am certain of this in my own Marraige, please I won't give details on this further but will summarize that I know I have lost it all at one point because of this and when I remained faithful and prayed to God my wealth came back in multiples.

Please advice me on what to do as I am very starved and feel she knows the bond she set me up hence derives pleasure in starving me severely as I have now resulted to maturation.

Also note from my previous post the business I opened for my wife with over 30m I was shocked to visit the place after renewal of rent worth millions then decided to visit when she said she needed more money and realized the place was empty. I mean she either siphoned the money sold all the goods and has not given any explanation, I could have fainted but comforted my self that at least money is not my problem for now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by advanceDNA: 7:46am On Sep 13, 2022
..u have reaped the rewards of marrying retired olosho or retired runs girl......old habits die hard, so it should be a no brainer that you have to pay and beg before you get to have sex.......

carry you cross like a strong man that you are..double your hustle...no woman is tied to your success...

Also, u need sexual discipline and prayer....cant u fast for 3 months if your life depend on it...u wont die if you dont have sex... be disciplined to the point that she will see she has no control over you with her vagína...

..i'm sure you will be alright in the end

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Mindlog: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2022
I believe you can easily afford marriage therapy sessions with a professional, so you and your wife go see one.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by princessyere1(f): 8:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Lessons123:

My wife denies me of sex regularly and I have to beg for it. When she is in a good mood and I fund her account she would give me for that day and the rest days or weeks is begging for it. Mouth Action has been once since 2 years.

I am a multi millionaire by God's grace and on the way to be a billionaire very soon but chose.. to be faithful to my wife as I feel there is a spiritual Christian sacred bond with my wealth relating to my marriage been sacred without fornication--hence I would have happily satisfied my self with another woman as I can afford any woman in any currency.

I can't give details on this bond but the truth is I think some women have gone as far as to charm their husband's to make him loose everything financially if he cheats, I am certain of this in my own Marraige, please I won't give details on this further but will summarize that I know I have lost it all at one point because of this and when I remained faithful and prayed to God my wealth came back in multiples.

Please advice me on what to do as I am very starved and feel she knows the bond she set me up hence derives pleasure in starving me severely as I have now resulted to maturation.

Also note from my previous post the business I opened for my wife with over 30m I was shocked to visit the place after renewal of rent worth millions then decided to visit when she said she needed more money and realized the place was empty. I mean she either siphoned the money sold all the goods and has not given any explanation, I could have fainted but comforted my self that at least money is not my problem for now.
You sound like the juju is being used on you sef…opened business with 30M and it has gone down the drain you are so comfortable saying it casually..na sex be your problem,oga you need to talk to your wife !

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 13, 2022
Maybe you now have potbelly and neglect your body. Take good care of yourself, wear body fitted clothes revealing your muscles, be romantic, buy gifts for her often and be very prayerful, engage in fasting as well and You’ll have your wife back and she’ll do the needful �

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Lessons123: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2022
I will search and get a Marraige counselor for Marraige therapy like you said. Great advise, I really appreciate.
Mindlog:
I believe you can easily afford marriage therapy sessions with a professional, so you and your wife go see one.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by potbelly(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2022
undecided
Rozross:
Maybe you now have potbelly and neglect your body. Take good care of yourself, wear body fitted clothes revealing your muscles, be romantic, buy gifts for her often and be very prayerful, engage in fasting as well and You’ll have your wife back and she’ll do the needful �
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Mindlog: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2022
Lessons123:
I will search and get a Marraige counselor for Marraige therapy like you said. Great advise, I really appreciate.

Wish you the best.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Baronthecelebri: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Divorce that bastard, your wife is cheating
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by efficiencie(m): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

..u have reaped the rewards of marrying retired olosho or retired runs girl......old habits die hard, so it should be a no brainer that you have to pay and beg before you get to have sex.......

carry you cross like a strong man that you are..double your hustle...no woman is tied to your success...

Abuildlso, sexual discipline and pray....cant u fast for 3 months if your life depend on it...u wont die if you dont have sex... be disciplined to the point that she will see she has no control over you with her vagína...

..i'm sure you will be alright in the end

Correct!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by advanceDNA: 10:03am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

He said he has to pay and beg his wife for sex..
but to you....its his fault and u want him to pay her some more..
...is it me or u nigerian women have a habit supporting toxic behavior from your fellow women folk?? And i noticed you dont give the same advice when your male family member like your brother is the victim.....u see very clearly and from the side of the victim of toxic behaviour

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

He said he has to pay and beg his wife for sex..
but to you....its his fault and u want him to pay her some more..
...is it me or u nigerian women have a habit supporting toxic behavior from your fellow women folk?? And i noticed you dont give the same advice when your male family member like your brother is the victim.....u see very clearly and from the side of the victim of toxic behaviour
Don’t take some of my posts seriously
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by advanceDNA: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Don’t take some of my posts seriously

If you say so
.....U are the ones that cry about misogyny and hatred here.....i'm sure we guys dont take anything too serious here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by LadySarah: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2022
You ppl should stop disturbing us.

Use your money and solve your problems and let us suffer Buharis govt in peace

Team go and make money and marry the type you want should come and advise you.Your money has attracted the type it desires.Deal with it biko

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by LifestyleTonite: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2022
I thought guys said all they needed was to make money and they will be able to control any woman. How come this one is facing crisis?

The problem with the OP is that he thought he could win his wife over with money. It's certain that he wooed her with money during courtship, which is why he's also paying her before she allows him have sex with her now.

Guys, never use money to marry a girl. Never put forward your money. Ensure you marry a girl who genuinely desires you, especially sexually. Such ladies are usually submissive to their husbands because of the genuine desire in existence It's evident that the OP's wife doesn't desire him. He irritates her. She probably regrets dumbing her hot boyfriend to marry him and might be cheating on hubby with the ex.

Also, some men make the mistake of thinking that they no longer need to work on themselves simply because they are already married. That's a big mistake. You ought to always leave the house dressed to kill but in a masculine way. How do you think your wife will feel when you dress in suit and smelly nice before leaving the house? She's going to be on her toes because she'll know you look hot enough for young girls to snatch from her. But when you leave home looking like a slob, do you think she will find you attractive enough to sex when you return?

OP, go and discover masculinity so that you can gain your respect.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by jamznato: 11:55am On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:

Leave those things. Just as woman change.after birth no man disturb them abt beauty so you want him to start stressing himself. If she is tired and has seen somebody else let her talk and leave drama rehersal. For me i go go machine mode. No more emotional, no romance, no sex, just focus on the children only according to their faith. According to her faith let it be unto her. Nothing moves me in machine mode provided my money, my peace, my soul is fine with God. There is always those who deserve better out there waiting for you to help them than staying or wasting time or purpose with one person or people who dont know the value after being patient with them all these while.
Sir shake it off, kill.it off and forget about it. Dont take it back from her even if she comes to her senses. Stick to the covenant. devil wants to reduce u to nothing again. Remember that poverty experience. Shake it off. Enjoy yourself with God
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by James289(f): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
just walk away dude, you deserve better.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by davillian(m): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2022
Don't ever allow any woman
I repeat any woman manipulate you because of toto.......
Guy bone lock up
Anytime she brings toto for you ignore her
Do it to the point she starts begging and crying
U do extra till she call family meeting......
Don't stop making her happy in fact double it
But don't have sex with her that's the drill.....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by laluski(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lessons123:

I am a multi millionaire by God's grace and on the way to be a billionaire very soon but chose to be faithful to my wife as I feel there is a spiritual Christian sacred bond with my wealth relating to my marriage been sacred without fornication--hence I would have happily satisfied my self with another woman as I can afford any woman in any currency.

I believe you can talk to your pastor's wife about so she can call her and have a heart to heart talk with her..but didn't you notice this before getting married?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Helpout12345: 4:38pm On Sep 13, 2022
Lessons123:

I could not believe this story. Most people that can manage good business or jobs to move closer to "becoming a billionaire soon" can make better decisions and will not need advise of online strangers in this situation.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by opeyy(f): 8:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Haaaaaaaaa shocked

Sorry, e be like say your case na customised so e go hard to give you customised advise. Under normal circumstances, as a woman, the main reason why I would refuse my hubby would be if I was not attracted to him or love him. If I have mad love and attraction for someone, even seeing their photo sef will be a turn on so check yourself well and step up your game please. If she sees that your dressing/appearance has changed, it'll keep her on her toes but as she don lock you ehn na another matter be dat o, sorry undecided
Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hm! Which kind mouth gig again be this one?

God, please don't let any man tell me this rubbish o cos after digging so many dirty holes, I can't come and be putting that thing in my mouth.

By the way, how often is a woman supposed to give her husband sex before he can be satisfied? Cos it seems the men are demanding too much and becoming instiable these days.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Of Sex And Mouth Gig but I Can't Cheat cos my marriage is sacred by DontBullshitMe: 10:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
TROLL lol.

(1) (Reply)

Kidding / He Found The Truth About Her Virginity On Their Wedding Night, And This Happened / Give Your Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.