Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:29 AM

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends (21329 Views)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by uvie66: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
They know that she is saying the mind of billion people that cannot speak out.
That's why I like Igbo tribes, them get balls.
No wonder my brothers and Yoruba people are envying them.
Shine on men and women from the rising sun!!
just like the same balls they had.... but got battered in the Civil war.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Nosayer: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
nkemoma:
Afonjas can never understand how a woman can have such big balls.....

She is Proudly Biafran

Have you heard about Madam Kuti (Fela's mum) or any of her ilks in Yoruba land before?

If you want to display ignorance and bushman behavior, remain in your bush na. Stop coming to the public to disgrace those that attempted educating you.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by callmemakaveli: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022

Children of hatred and tribulations have turned this thread into a Tribal and Racist War.

Outta Here!.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Magnoliaa(f): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
Hanibbal:
Everyone has freedom to say whatever they like. She's not in a dictatorial world.

Riiiight. I hope you'll understand women anytime they say "men are scum" too. grin grin

Infact, I am patiently sipping my zobo and waiting for a misandristic tweet from Uju to go viral... I will looooove to witness y'all reactions. 'Cause, "kill all male babies, they are scum and potential rap*sts = I wish a thieving, raping, genocide-committing monarch an excruciating pain." It's free speech.

I also hope you understand love is love too and LGBTQ+ people should be left alone, to say anything.

Because this one that all Nigerians, especially you men, are suddenly acting woke and shit. S'okay, LMAO.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by uvie66: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2022
We4all:
Hmnn…. Firing her would have been extreme. Nonetheless, she is uncouth and very vulgar. Her Twitter posts doesn’t speak well of her.
Maybe she thinks she will never step out of America again.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:28am On Sep 13, 2022
Only in a matter of time...

You'll definitely live to regret your gutter trash mouth.
No one fuçks with the British royals and gets away with with. Even a Princess - Diana is dead regretting her actions, how much more a very useless, nonentity blackmonkey like you.

USELESS yigbó woman.

That's how most of them her

RUDE

UNCUT

CRUDE

DISRESPECTFUL

ENVIOUS

HATEFUL

BORN BASTARDS.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by frog12: 11:29am On Sep 13, 2022
na the way I see am before. but the woman has a point. the queen did not act to stop the bad influence of british everywhere. they caused so much problems for many people of the world. and she did not try to stop the pain.

We4all:
Hmnn…. Firing her would have been extreme. Nonetheless, she is uncouth and very vulgar. Her Twitter posts doesn’t speak well of her.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Nosayer: 11:30am On Sep 13, 2022
DailyRider:
Fear this white elites.
They might not fire you but i hope they don't take you out silently.
Sleeping and not waking up.
Injecting you with some cancer.
Sudden car accident and helicopter crash.

Hmmmmm i pray they don't reason her matter for coming against the dead queen.
This world, the more you look, the less you see.
White Elites rules and owns the world.
As long as this world exist, the whites elites rules and controls it and the dead queen was an Elite.

The academic realm is a very toxic realm and this is irrespective of the race or tribe especially in the western world.

She can die an academic death..... anything can happen. But if she wants to build fame, she should do that on relevant topics that affect people daily on a global space.

It shouldn't be on an issue you can't exclusively blame white people for. Abi? Since 1960s, Nigeria is here though a lot of her brothers are in government too.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by nkemoma(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2022
Nosayer:

Have you heard about Madam Kuti (Fela's mum) or any of her ilks in Yoruba land before?

If you want to display ignorance and bushman behavior, remain in your bush na. Stop coming to the public to disgrace those that attempted educating you.

For every Funmi Kuti, you have a thousand male Afonja cowards and balless clown.

Busy shouting ahh ahh up and down, licking gbegiri at every bus stop

And kissing asses and sucking balls in every organization.....

The mad thing about such folks.... If you are not like them.. You are the problem

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by uvie66: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
How I wish this professor could channel her energy to pressing issues in Nigeria, such as the education sector. Perhaps her sudden fame could influence her colleagues in Nigeria to have a change of mind and be considerate to the plight of Nigerian students.
... not with her sexuality
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by vanunu: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2022
JoeyNaza:
Her lover, I checked her up.

I am not grateful to queen elizabeth for anything but Uju's approach was rather uncouth and I am Igbo grin grin ( For the sake of Nigerian mentality, we have to change oo, these things are petty )

Her tweet may appear uncouth, but the killing of 3 million Igbos by the British and the Nigerian government is a genocide, if the queen could sanction the killing of 3 million west Africans in 30 months, there is no significant difference between her and Adolf Hitler who killed 6 million Jews in 6 years.

On thing her tweet has achieved is letting millions of people to know the evil carried out by the queen who was then the head of state of Britain.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Slynation(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
A lot of venomous beings would be disappointed

How does one family in the name of Monarchy Lord over the entire common wealth.

King Charles will inherit 500 million pounds for just being born. Tax payers money.

He will soon start touring commonwealth countries, these countries will spend billions to host them. Just to go there and wave hands. As what?

Food for thought... grin grin grin
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Opolopoopolonio: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2022
They just may be looking for a convenient time embarassed

Bitter lesbian! angry
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by kingyakos: 11:36am On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
How I wish this professor could channel her energy to pressing issues in Nigeria, such as the education sector. Perhaps her sudden fame could influence her colleagues in Nigeria to have a change of mind and be considerate to the plight of Nigerian students.

Just typing because you had a pass mark in spelling and dictation.

Have you in nigeria rise to prostest against any of the calamity that's overwhelmed your country.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by IamPlato(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:

Sharap nigga.

Let the motherfucker start speaking in Igbo and stop speaking the Queen's language, then she should leave the United States which is a family of the queen, then she should quit being a lesbian because whites gave her that right, then she should return to Nigeria.

If she can't do these then she is dcieving all of you because na attention she dey find. She will pass away in a few days from now.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:37am On Sep 13, 2022
Foolish igbo woman
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Psoul(m): 11:38am On Sep 13, 2022
The difference between the Igbos and other tribes of this nation.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:

LoL you IPOB rats keep using fake names on Nairaland... Born cowards grin
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by pepperdemzombie: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
In the acknowledgement, did she mention or associate herself with Igbos? Ass licking a woman who doesn't associate herself with Igbos but refer to them as parasites is the height of foolishness.

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Lovenorth: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
What nonsense is this? She is insulting the very people that converted her to Christianity. Why is she loving the religion of the people that enslaved her generation?
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Premiumwriter: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Lolz.

Wait for the long run.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Slynation(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2022
Let it be on record that Uju Anya told one of the world richest man on Earth to "rie nsi" instead of asslicking his wealth...

A courageous woman worthy of emulation... cheesy
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Guyman01: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Anyone who try you, Otoro gba gbue ha, Kitikpa gba gbue ha like Charlie Boy said grin grin
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by OriOko88(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2022
Why is she still in a slavery USA or didn't see read in history that USA founding fathers were also slave masters?? She should have returned back to alaigbo to continue her slavery activism..

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by uuzba(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
fergie001:

Married, have two children.

Divorced, now les.
So she's mad now!
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Perfectnumber6(m): 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Psycho, come home and fight for good leadership for your people in Africa back home if you are truly a voice to humanity

So you and your lots can kill her ba mtcheew
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by pansophist(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
If they fire her, then they just proved her right.

Trump insulted a whole of Africa with a billion people, calling the continent a shithole, but he wasn't impeached, and he is preparing to run for a second term. Is the queen's life more worthy than the billions of Africans? Besides what she said is the truth. Also, the west praises itself as a beacon of freedom, and ''freedom of speech'' (FOS), and the consequence of FOS is that some speech will be unpalatable, and you just have to ignore it for your sanity.

Freedom of speech has two integral components associated with it to be valid. The first one is ''freedom of reach'', because what use is FOS if no one can hear me? So if Twitter bans her, they violated her constitutional right to FOS. The second one is ''freedom after speech''. because what use is FOS if I am not free after I speak my mind? If I am canceled, prosecuted, and locked?

Lastly, no matter how much I hate what some people have to say, I will protect their right to say it. So even if you call me a goat and I feel like punching your teeth, I will fight to the death for you to have the right to call me a goat. Probably I will hope you don't insult me, but if you want to, you must have the right to say it. Otherwise, we live in tyranny. So the consequence of FOS is to not be offended, or else, you better move to North Korea.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by pepperdemzombie: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
She should chanel it to unknown gun men. She only attacks the dead, she can't face the living. That's a coward. She has no colleague anywhere here, she should have mentioned Nigeria or Igbo in her acknowledgement.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Navalsadiq(m): 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Who cares she is still a beach and should be f***ked real gud without mercy
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by uuzba(m): 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Kobicove:
I still don't understand why she's a lesbian...after all it's not that she's ugly or has flat chest and flat ass
It is madness that causes these things.
Professor abi? When people become too inteligent, they become proud.
They think they can turn and reverse the way God created things, properly.
It's madness.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by SmartHustler(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Onye isi
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by FireUpNow(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2022
I don't wish prof Uju to be fired by her Melion University, she should continue in shaming herself and her fellow people with her careless ultrances

Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video / Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones