Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends (21312 Views)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by funshint(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2022
sure they are not as primitive in their actions like we have here in nigeria or africa. but what after they're done with her she'll beg to sack herself. she'll still pull up that racial card...just wait and see grin

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by pepperdemzombie: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Rahkman:
Woman with iron balls
Attacking the dead but can't face the living. Iron balls indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Funflipper: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
JoeyNaza:
Her lover, I checked her up.

I am not grateful to queen elizabeth for anything but Uju's approach was rather uncouth and I am Igbo grin grin ( For the sake of Nigerian mentality, we have to change oo, these things are petty )

Damn!! What is it with black women and lesbianism? This sick practice is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by MurderX: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
So this Igbo Professor is Lesbian! Yuuck
See what her partner is preaching:
https://www.ghbase.com/lesbian-professor-urges-teachers-to-stop-saying-mother-and-father-to-their-students/
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by blowjohn(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
How I wish this professor could channel her energy to pressing issues in Nigeria, such as the education sector. Perhaps her sudden fame could influence her colleagues in Nigeria to have a change of mind and be considerate to the plight of Nigerian students.

Channel what energy?

Is she the one budgeting small money or diverting money meant to grow education in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by pepperdemzombie: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
Kobicove:
I still don't understand why she's a lesbian...after all it's not that she's ugly or has flat chest and flat ass
All Igbo women are lesbians and proud of it. Nkechi blessing confimed it
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by iamsolasoul(f): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
I have nothing against her, and anyone who would love to express dissatisfaction with the monarchy for whatever personal reasons. What I am against is the manner and the timing. A family is grieving she could have used university decorum. The same board of the school is financed by the same Kingdom. Let’s be guided you may not like them but they are here to stay. Royalty is forever and Uju should respect that welcome back ma.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by sweetman2022: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2022
The university did not goof on this even though it involved the untouchable queen. Everybody can now rest, both the Prof and her antagonist.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by wirinet(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2022
MedicH:
That's what a free world looks like. Not like in black Africa where wickedness reigns supreme. Your boss can fire u because he doesn't like your looks.

You want a free world where anyone can insult any leader - dead or alive, but you don't want a free world where gays, lesbians and trans can marry or or even have sex in the privacy of their bedrooms. Is that not an irony?
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by pepperdemzombie: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2022
lightwind:
The Igbo blood is very strong in her. We are very brave people.
We are not coward people.
We are not betrayals.
We are not back stabbers.

We are Ndi Igbo!

God continue to bless all the Igbos scattered all over the world �.
Go and screenshot where she acknowledged Igbos.
Brave people attack face to face not abusing dead people only.
Who betrayed Kanu and how was he caught twice? How did Kanu leave detention the first time?
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by MedicH: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2022
wirinet:

You want a free world where anyone can insult any leader - dead or alive, but you don't want a free world where gays, lesbians and trans can marry or or even have sex in the privacy of their bedrooms. Is that not an irony?

Pls remind me where I wrote anything against homosexuals whose lifestyle affects me in zero ways or are u just trying to project ur hypocrisy?
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by DukeNija(m): 11:58am On Sep 13, 2022
We4all:
Hmnn…. Firing her would have been extreme. Nonetheless, she is uncouth and very vulgar. Her Twitter posts doesn’t speak well of her.

Go and sit down in the corner.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by viodemus: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2022
One of the beauties of America.

A country colonized by UK. America even fought her way out of colonization, so things were scattered and rebuilt. Nigeria did not physically fight her way out, so nothing was scattered. But there is no comparison between the two.

Victoria Island is still a prestigious place in Nigeria ( but very mediocre to other human occupied areas). Kings College has produced many leaders of national and private positions in Nigeria.

Nigeria by itself, has diminished itself through bad leadership, a very corrupt society, and done more worse than the UK during colonization (and mind you, UK did bad too) but not like Nigeria since 1960. The truth remains, UK enslaved us, but they left Nigeria better than they met it, in terms of infrastructure and general education.

Many of our heroes past that you recite in school, were UK trained.

So, I don't support Uju, and UK should know that many igbos loves them. I also like NLaw.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by wirinet(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2022
Funflipper:

Damn!! What is it with black women and lesbianism? This sick practice is getting out of hand.
But it's not getting out of hand when black women insults Britain and her sovereign unprovoked. Remember she was the Head of state of 14 other countries including her adopted Trinidad (until 1976).

2 Likes

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by thrillionaire(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2022
JoeyNaza:
Her lover, I checked her up.
Thanks for saving us the stress. Good job.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by FireUpNow(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
pansophist:
If they fire her, then they just proved her right.

Trump insulted a whole of Africa with a billion people, calling the continent a shithole, but he wasn't impeached, and he is preparing to run for a second term. Is the queen's life more worthy than the billions of Africans? Besides what she said is the truth. Also, the west praises itself as a beacon of freedom, and ''freedom of speech'' (FOS), and the consequence of FOS is that some speech will be unpalatable, and you just have to ignore it for your sanity.

Freedom of speech has two integral components associated with it to be valid. The first one is ''freedom of reach'', because what use is FOS if no one can hear me? So if Twitter bans her, they violated her constitutional right to FOS. The second one is ''freedom after speech''. because what use is FOS if I am not free after I speak my mind? If I am canceled, prosecuted, and locked?

Lastly, no matter how much I hate what some people have to say, I will protect their right to say it. So even if you call me a goat and I feel like punching your teeth, I will fight to the death for you to have the right to call me a goat. Probably I will hope you don't insult me, but if you want to, you must have the right to say it. Otherwise, we live in tyranny. So the consequence of FOS is to not be offended, or else, you better move to North Korea.
And some folloish Nigerians back home donated money for his campaign, people like the former Negeria stock exchange, the Ibo woman
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by DukeNija(m): 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
uvie66:
just like the same balls they had.... but got battered in the Civil war.

I hope you’re enjoying the outcome of the Nigerian victory. It seems to be working perfectly for your Fulani slave masters but I’m not sure if same can be said about you and your people.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by CheapHomes1: 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
How I wish this professor could channel her energy to pressing issues in Nigeria, such as the education sector. Perhaps her sudden fame could influence her colleagues in Nigeria to have a change of mind and be considerate to the plight of Nigerian students.

Do her colleagues in Nigeria look like people who can be influenced by anything other than their selfish interests?
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by We4all: 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
DukeNija:

Go and sit down in the corner.
I am already seated; but on my yacht.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by obyrich(m): 12:08pm On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
They know that she is saying the mind of billion people that cannot speak out.
That's why I like Igbo tribes, them get balls.
No wonder my brothers and Yoruba people are envying them.
Shine on men and women from the rising sun!!
When Michael Aondoakaa and clique wanted to use Yaradua's death to hoodwink Nigerian's, it was a fearless Igbo woman Dora Akunyili, that bursted it open during the FEC meeting.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Ge0rgeN0ra: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkemoma:
Afonjas can never understand how a woman can have such big balls.....

She is Proudly Biafran
how afonja take relate to this or are you just being unnecessarily stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by onuman: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
US is not Nigeria where Fulani hold on to UK support to drive Nigeria to the abyss, support because of the oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Agugbadin: 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria president still visit their country for medicals, many of our politicians and rich people have properties in UK. They were not forced to come buy property there or bring stolen money there.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hanibbal:
Everyone has freedom to say whatever they like. She's not in a dictatorial world.

We will continue to teach the history and horrors of slavery and colonialism to our children but let's not teach it with hate or bitterness. Let's move on while watching our back cause the white man still hates us.

Let’s all wake up from our slumber. Since Biblical times and all through the Egyptian, Roman, Babylonian, Persia , Mongoose, Greek and British empires, there have been conquest, taking of slaves and the annexation of cities and empires.

Times have changed no doubt, but the pattern has remained the same.

We should learn to move on and stop playing the victim card. The British, Germans and even today’s Americans were once slaves. And their territories were once conquered territories.

Now let’s come home. Even within the Nigeria space, there have been inter trading of slaves and the conquest of territories.

Same can be said of the land currently housing the roof over your head.

One of the major ways of proving title to ownership of interest in land is via tracing root of title which dates back to the first settlers on the land, who presumably got the land by conquest.

This presupposes that the aborigines of that piece of land were conquered and the land was seized by their conqueror.

What’s my point?

We shouldn’t cry foul. We have all benefitted from this pattern of events in one way or another since the beginning of time.

I belt you are filed and glow with pride each time they tell you stories about your ancestors who conquered territories and acquired the spoils of their conquest. And how they were Warriors and many wives, farm land and slaves.

The late sage, Prof. Achebe alluded to this material fact in “ things fall apart”.

So let’s move on and stop this hypocrisy.

Shalom.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by xandy84: 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Conspiracy theorist..lol... She is NOBODY. I am not saying this cos I am jealous of her or nothing. The word professor is loosely use in Yankee. A master's degree holder that teach in community college is a professor. Average professor in America does not make six figures. I quit my job as a community college professor to go work on trucks cos I make double yearly. Nobody is going to take her out cos she ain't important.

DailyRider:
Fear this white elites.
They might not fire you but i hope they don't take you out silently.
Sleeping and not waking up.
Injecting you with some cancer.
Sudden car accident and helicopter crash.

Hmmmmm i pray they don't reason her matter for coming against the dead queen.
This world, the more you look, the less you see.
White Elites rules and owns the world.
As long as this world exist, the whites elites rules and controls it and the dead queen was an Elite.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by nkemoma(m): 12:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ge0rgeN0ra:
how afonja take relate to this or are you just being unnecessarily stupid?

As stupid you can never be... Cos you the king of stupidity
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Timmi: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
They know that she is saying the mind of billion people that cannot speak out.
That's why I like Igbo tribes, them get balls.
No wonder my brothers and Yoruba people are envying them.
Shine on men and women from the rising sun!!

Envy? No, that’s not the right word. Actually, the rest of Nigerians loathe you all. You can go and embrace your lesbian sister as your godmother and example of your Igbo/Ibo/IPOB ludicrous nature - loud with empty brain and pocket, ever boastful with nothing to show for it, deceitful suffering from inferiority complex, crime minded, etc. Let me stop here since you all know the rest of the story

1 Like

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by arantess: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Psycho, come home and fight for good leadership for your people in Africa back home if you are truly a voice to humanity
the world knows her

but you will die miserably as a nonentity
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by AdamuKD: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
asanausana91:
do you know the meaning of billion. A Kaduna man can never be so foolish like you.
I am from kd but I can never tolerate your foolishness.
In your life have you ever seen a population of one million? What is the population of the whole world?
Infact what part of Kaduna are you? I am from kaura local government what of you?
You are a senseless jihadist. I am from Rigasa bakin ruwa olodo
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by AdamuKD: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
MonsieurX:

LoL you IPOB rats keep using fake names on Nairaland... Born cowards grin
Kachi kutumar durin mama nka. Dolo
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by AdamuKD: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
obyrich:
When Michael Aondoakaa and clique wanted to use Yaradua's death to hoodwink Nigerian's, it was a fearless Igbo woman Dora Akunyili, that bursted it open during the FEC meeting.
Igbo are great tribe
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:

Channel what?
You have tried for her to be sanctioned but it failed now u need channel. Channel Tv kooo Channel Tv nii.
But you still dey support Tinubu &Atiku and u need channel. May channel channel your thinking rightly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biden To Netanyahu: ‘we Won’t Be Able To Support You’ If You Don’t Change Course / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / California’s Deadliest Wildfire Finally Tamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.