Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,334 members, 7,853,502 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends (21328 Views)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by oguntoyese: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
U wey don cast finish.
Those insults u spewed on the Queen was unnecessary.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by GodsOwnMan: 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
sukkot:
and from that her statement CARNEGIE MELLON HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO FIRE ME we can see that this is a fireable offence but the institution has decided not to fire. So I win the debate. Your point that we were contesting is that a TENURED PROFESSOR CANNOT BE FIRED. And from her statement we can see I was correct and you were wrong. She could have been fired but they chose to show her mercy grin cheesy so that your statement of a tenured professor can’t be fired is bollocks mate

cheesy cheesy cheesy I never said a tenure professor cannot be fired. I told you 'firing a tenured professor' not as easy as you make it out to be. No shift goal posts o! You worst than Nigerian politicians. The zero money bet was 'will she be fired?' You bet 'Yes' and I bet 'No.' This makes me the winner not you. Nice try though. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by TotalRunter: 9:53pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hanibbal:
Everyone has freedom to say whatever they like. She's not in a dictatorial world.

We will continue to teach the history and horrors of slavery and colonialism to our children but let's not teach it with hate or bitterness. Let's move on while watching our back cause the white man still hates us.

They hate you but she's not sacked? In Nigeria what would have happened to her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.