Stats: 3,163,301 members, 7,853,395 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends (21327 Views)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / Lehigh University Has Rescinded Trump's Honorary Degree (2) (3) (4)

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by PoliteActivist: 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
flejnr2:
I blame Jeff Bezos for all this

Well, only you. Everyone else us blaming Desmond Elliot
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Mikeiron78(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
The Queen lived a fulfilled life, she never suffered or lacked anything good in her life until she died. Uju Anya is still alive, how does it make any sense to wish the Queen a miserable death when you are still alive just for popularity
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by SIMONEKPA7: 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
arantess:

the world knows her

but i will die miserably as a nonentity
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by poseidon12: 1:12pm On Sep 13, 2022
fergie001:
From her partner, Prof Sirry Alang

Uju Anya

Uju Anya

Hypocrite spotted.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by InvertedHammer: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
/
In US, she has triple protection:

She is a female. She is black. She is a lesbian.

If they fire her, it will open up an avalanche of problems for the university.

/

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Billygee2u: 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:
They know that she is saying the mind of billion people that cannot speak out.
That's why I like Igbo tribes, them get balls.
No wonder my brothers and Yoruba people are envying them.
Shine on men and women from the rising sun!!
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by kalu081(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
uvie66:
just like the same balls they had.... but got battered in the Civil war.

Battered by Nigerian army, Britain, Cameroon and other nations that supported Nigeria. Hmm just one tribe, common u know the igbo tribe is everything the Yorubas want to be, the effrontery to stand against oppression even in another mans land that is one value the Yorubas lack, if the Yorubas got half of the balls of the igbos BAT wouldn't be ridding on u peoples cowardice while he is close to his grave
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by iiifedimma(f): 1:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wholegeria:
Noted with thanks cool

you are highly welcome
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
How I wish this professor could channel her energy to pressing issues in Nigeria, such as the education sector. Perhaps her sudden fame could influence her colleagues in Nigeria to have a change of mind and be considerate to the plight of Nigerian students.
Afonja soul, u want Bubu Govt 2 go after her and detain her lik Nnamdi kanu??
How can u reason so dafts bcus she is Igbo,,
Wetin concern her concern Nigeria??
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by adesile8697: 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2022
Gbamsolutely!!! We move.Gbamsolutely!!! We move....
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Cromagnon: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
How I wish this professor could channel her energy to pressing issues in Nigeria, such as the education sector. Perhaps her sudden fame could influence her colleagues in Nigeria to have a change of mind and be considerate to the plight of Nigerian students.
how does student plight help them? Humans molten things for selfish gain. Altruism is a mental disorder
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Bayoibee: 3:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
She’s a member of the LGBTQ community, na dem be first class citizens now for US so dem no fit do am anything…if dem sack am it’ll only end up being worse for the university because the leftist group/media will twist the whole narrative to something else…
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by uvie66: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2022
kalu081:

Battered by Nigerian army, Britain, Cameroon and other nations that supported Nigeria. Hmm just one tribe, common u know the igbo tribe is everything the Yorubas want to be, the effrontery to stand against oppression even in another mans land that is one value the Yorubas lack, if the Yorubas got half of the balls of the igbos BAT wouldn't be ridding on u peoples cowardice while he is close to his grave
....Who is the coward here, the rode into the heart of IPOB enclave ON A SIT AT HOME DAY and not one IPOD sympathizers in sight, but go and harass market women and inec officials ESN/UGM will show face.
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by asanausana91: 4:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a senseless jihadist. I am from Rigasa bakin ruwa olodo
Baking Ruwan Uwarka
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Wizmj4real(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Psycho, come home and fight for good leadership for your people in Africa back home if you are truly a voice to humanity

how many have you fought in your personal life let alone your community
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Emesigan: 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ok na
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by SIMONEKPA7: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2022
Wizmj4real:

how many have you fought in your personal life let alone your community
Focus on the subject and stop been a dummmmy
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Edc1: 4:46pm On Sep 13, 2022
Really
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by AdamuKD: 5:13pm On Sep 13, 2022
asanausana91:
Baking Ruwan Uwarka
Bakin Ruwa durin mama nka shaga. Akuya banza
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by asanausana91: 5:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:

Bakin Ruwa durin mama nka shaga. Akuya banza
now I know that you are not from Kaduna, I can read the rubbish you write.
You enter night bus to Kaduna, now you want to claim Kaduna.
Gutsun uwarka! Inyamirin banza
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by GodsOwnMan: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2022
sukkot how far now? Wetin dey sup? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Ezemeiyogu(m): 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:

The oppression she spoke about which has continued to be watered in many ways isn't a pressing issue baa?
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2022
AdamuKD:

Kachi kutumar durin mama nka. Dolo

Eat whatever piece of sh!t you just regurgitated, useless, brainwashed ipob cretin. cheesy grin
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Jazzman01: 7:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
nkemoma:
Afonjas can never understand how a woman can have such big balls.....

She is Proudly Biafran

So being rude, disrespectful and toxic is interpreted as being bold by you?
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by sukkot: 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
GodsOwnMan:
sukkot how far now? Wetin dey sup? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and from that her statement CARNEGIE MELLON HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO FIRE ME we can see that this is a fireable offence but the institution has decided not to fire. So I win the debate. Your point that we were contesting is that a TENURED PROFESSOR CANNOT BE FIRED. And from her statement we can see I was correct and you were wrong. She could have been fired but they chose to show her mercy grin cheesy so that your statement of a tenured professor can’t be fired is bollocks mate
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Igbojew: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2022
Yorubas that have been praying for his sack from the University will not like this news,what a tribe filled with hatred and jealousy against brave Igbos................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Igbojew: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emmamay10:
So the Biafra issues she channel her energy is not worth it you Igbo hater.i know you and your fellow people will not be happy that evil things you people pray against her did not come to pass instead it was good things.Igbos are not una mate Yorubas................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Igbojew: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Afonja will be disappointed.. grin grin

Below is how Afonja Muslims reacted, calling for her head, when she made that statement against the Queen grin
It's a pity that we share same country with such tribe that hate Igbos with passion with no justification but Igbos don't care if they exist..............I am that Igbojew
Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by Igbojew: 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Iliveforever:
I’m very sure 90% of the petition for her sack is from yorubas.

Sophisticated skullers.
Agbado urchins.
Tribalistic bigots.
Seriously I have never seen a tribe filled with hate against Igbos like Yorubas but Igbos don't even notice their existence...........I am that Igbojew

Re: Carnegie Melion University Has No Plans To Fire Me: Uju Anya Thanks Friends by TempleHouse: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2022
You’ll be back to Okija Shrine after you’re fired!

Jezebel daughter of no tribe !!

Peskov: Russia Paid Foreign Dollar Debt In Rubles, no grounds for debt default / See what Vladimir Putin said about muslims in Russia- Cramjones / 23-Year-Old John Paul Mwirigi Wins Parliamentary Seat In Kenya