Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) (5691 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / Is This The Biggest Boobs In The World? (photos) / Weirdest Sex Records In The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Ready100: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2022
Halden Prison is a maximum-security prison in Halden, Norway. It has three main units and has no conventional security devices. The second-largest prison in Norway, it was established in 2010 with a focus on rehabilitation; its design simulates life outside the prison.

Let get into details

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Ready100: 11:44am On Sep 13, 2022
So nice and supportive officials

1 Like

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Ready100: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2022
Your destiny can only be delayed, but can't be denied

2 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
What did this guys do to deserve such standard of living?

25 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Ready100: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2022
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Most Nigerians will prefer to be jailed here. May God See NIGERIA through this difficult times

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Ready100: 11:47am On Sep 13, 2022
Inmates looking good and healthy

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Ready100: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by proff010: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2022
Nothing like freedom.

10 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by vickyfrancis1(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2022
If prisoners could enjoy this way, how much more being a free man in that country working legitimately?...Oyibo get good heart pass us.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Ready100: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2022
Nigeria prison can only be like this, if only one thing can be done...

Meanwhile a rare pic of one prison cry cry

End

10 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Chaos14: 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
I want to go to this jail nlfpmod
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by pansophist(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2022
Prison in Norway is posher than the houses of many of your politicians. You would think after stealing so much money, they live like humans, but no, broke prisoners in Norway live in better conditions than them. Prison should rehabilitate you, not destroy your will to live and make you bitter during release, something Norway (and the Nordics generally understands).

I also know a guy that was a prisoner, he have to serve for some hours every weekend, then live his normal life as a dignified human. In fact, if you get a speed ticket in Norway, you will have to pay a fine or serve some days in prison, and usually, you have to book an appointment in advance for a slot to serve your sentences. So no police slapping and insulting you because of a crime.

We might be equal as humans, but some cultures are actually superior to others.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 11:55am On Sep 13, 2022
No matter how nice the prison looks.

It can never looks better than freedom tongue smiley

10 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Stallionhorse: 12:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
This one better pass my school boys hostel.

2 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Fact!

4 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by SavageBoy: 1:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
pansophist:
Prison in Norway is posher than the houses of many of your politicians. You would think after stealing so much money, they live like humans, but no, broke prisoners in Norway live in better conditions than them. Prison should rehabilitate you, not destroy your will to live and make you bitter during release, something Norway (and the Nordics generally understands).

I also know a guy that was a prisoner, he have to serve for some hours every weekend, then live his normal life as a dignified human. In fact, if you get a speed ticket in Norway, you will have to pay a fine or serve some days in prison, and usually, you have to book an appointment in advance for a slot to serve your sentences. So no police slapping and insulting you because of a crime.

We might be equal as humans, but culturally, some people are actually superior to others.

Na why I talk say I must study in Norway by all means(legit)

6 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by SavageBoy: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Norway prisoners are enjoying much better and healthier freedom than 90% of people living here in Nigeria including you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2022
SavageBoy:

Norway prisoners are enjoying much better and healthier freedom than 90% of people living here in Nigeria including you

Funny you tongue

I don't live in Nigeria

I live in Germany tongue tongue tongue tongue.

6 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by marlow1962(m): 2:00pm On Sep 13, 2022
Haha
Nigerian prison left the group chat

2 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Clinghton: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2022
If you're homeless in Norway you know what to do.

7 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Bluntguy: 2:25pm On Sep 13, 2022
This prison is Aso Rock in Nigeria.
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by rusher14: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Ready100:
Nigeria prison can only be like this, if only one thing can be done...

Meanwhile a rare pic of one prison cry cry

End

If this is not enough to discourage one from crime I.don't know what else could.
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by SavageBoy: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Funny you tongue

I don't live in Nigeria

gringrin
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Faber(m): 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2022
No wonder Haaland dey score goal like mad.

The Vikings are truly great race.

I no mean idiotic, demented Nigerian vikings group

6 Likes

Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Illegal1(m): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

bros...dis place is far better and secure than sum1 walking freely in nigeria..

70% of nigerian house no fine reach dis prison.
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Illegal1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Funny you tongue

I don't live in Nigeria

no wonder u said so...

u nid to visit nigeria,then u will knw dat 70% of us prefer dis prison to that freedom u talked abt...
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by Illegal1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
Omoh see prison be lyk goverment house...
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by JoeRizzla(m): 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2022
Chillz
See Soft life inside prison
Re: Heldon Prison Camp In Norway…the Most Humane Prison In The World (photos) by HolyMan12: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2022
Rozross:
Most Nigerians will prefer to be jailed here. May God See NIGERIA through this difficult times
I want to go to jail in Norway..chai shocked

I will illegally go there and commit a crime grin

I go find one girl wey the behave like iyaebe, track her on a lonely street, Yank off her clothes and dick her kpekus then surrender myself for arrest.
I will plead guilty in court grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Neighbor Seduces Me Indirectly / Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested / I Wish To Have A Muslim (an Hausa) Girl As A Girlfrnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.