Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,562 members, 7,861,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (69093 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 8:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Useless gwari farming and a villager running after likes grin grin
No wonder you come on nairaland to find relevance for your worthless live
See this self-made idìot . Farming is a hobby of mine and secondly, you useless gwari people do not know what to do with the land God gave you ...which is why you continue selling it cheap and using the proceeds to marry wives and relocate to the bush. Which is the typical behavior of imbecilès like you grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Just like I expected grin grin
The Foolish bastard does not know where the former governor lives yet sounding like he knows all the looks and crannies of Minna grin grin
That's social media for you
See this low-life ...abeg go and read my previous post. Useless gwari idìot grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this self-made idìot . Farming is a hobby of mine and secondly, you useless gwari people do not know what to do with the land God gave you ...which is why you continue selling it cheap and using the proceeds to marry wives and relocate to the bush. Which is the typical behavior of imbecilès like you grin

You will soon relocate to the bush with your follow gwari people and continue with your farming there, how many wifes do you have now? I'm sure you will add one mote before December then come on nairaland and continue shouting "Minna greatly lacks commercial activities" Yet you live in the bush of maikunkele grin grin
Come to the city center let Igbo boys like us show you around the city cool
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this low-life ...abeg go and read my previous post. Useless gwari idìot grin

Bastard FutMinna dropout, go and continue your farming with your gwari people grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

You will soon relocate to the bush with your follow gwari people and continue with your farming there, how many wifes do you have now? I'm sure you will add one before December then come on nairaland and continue shouting "Minna greatly lacks commercial activities" Yet you live in the bush of maikunkele grin grin
Come to the city center let Igbo boys like us show take you around the city cool
See this local bastàrd forming igbo . Where you know where I never enter...abi na government house , or abi na 123 gym ...or David Mark street ? Where you wan mention for that God-forsaken town grin

Oga, just pack well with your delusions. And I will say it if not for FUT and COE , Minna would be a refuge for wild animals and birds .Take it or leave it. grin grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Bastard FutMinna dropout, go and continue your farming with your gwari people grin
See this online idìot. You were in primary one attending FEMA schools when I was writing my project defense in chemical engineering (during the days when Gidan Kwano did not exist )

In fact you never enter school yet, you dey call me drop out ? grin

Make you try graduate ...if ASUU go gree you grin . Retàrded bàstard gwari grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this local bastàrd forming igbo . Where you know where I never enter...abi na government house , or abi na 123 gym ...or David Mark street ? Where you wan mention for that God-forsaken town grin

Oga, just pack well with your delusions. And I will say it if not for FUT and COE , Minna would be a refuge for wild animals and birds .Take it or leave it. grin grin grin
Mumu man, no be to enter we dey talk na to live or stay we dey talk.
When men wey dey live for Minna dey talk, idiots like you wey dey live for village suppose shut up grin cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Mumu man, no be to enter we dey talk na to live or stay we dey talk.
When men wey dey live for Minna dey talk, idiots like you wey dey live for village suppose shut up grin cheesy

STFU. Shebi you say make I call places and I don call places ... to make matter worse , I don stay those areas wella. But nothing dey those places .

Even the medium prison wey dey there I don visit am to check on people like your mother grin. So shut the f**k up with your self-imposed suffering cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this online idìot. You were in primary one attending FEMA schools when I was writing my project defense in chemical engineering (during the days when Gidan Kwano did not exist )

In fact you never enter school yet, you dey call me drop out ? grin

Make you try graduate ...if ASUU go gree you grin . Retàrded bàstard gwari grin
E be like say na only FEMA you know grin
You no mention better school like El Amin them grin
You this bastard you dey very funny aswear grin

Na the dropout dey vex you grin sorry about that but that's what you're, a foolish dropout, who went into farming grin

You had living in Minna before the Minna started existing yet you choose to continue living in a village? This your lie shows how bad this your gwari farming mentality is grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
STFU. Shebi you say make I call places and I don call places ... to make matter worse , I don stay those areas wella. But nothing dey those places .

Even the medium prison wey dey there I don visit am to check on people like your mother grin. So shut the f**k up with your self-imposed suffering cheesy
Fool I say make you emntion the neighborhood wey former governor (Talba) dey live, you just dey mention random places grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

E be like say na only FEMA you know grin
You no mention better school like El Amin them grin
You this bastard you dey very funny aswear grin

Na the dropout dey vex you grin sorry about that but that's what you're, a foolish dropout, who went into farming grin
See this online illiterate with a phone. Oya, make I call schools abi? Lol...make I start dey mention some of the school wey I teach . ;DNew Horizon , Abu-Turab , Mawo schools, Niger Baptist, Army Day Secondary school, Kowa schools...where you wan mention for that useless town wey we never see ? grin

As we speak, I get two degrees. But where is your O'level ? Lol... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Fool I say make you emntion the neighborhood wey former governor (Talba) dey live, you just dey mention random places grin
Idiot. Talban dey live for Abuja .... all that place he stayed was not his permanent home after he left office . But if you want I can tell you grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this online illiterate with a phone. Oya, make I call schools abi? Lol...make I start dey mention some of the school wey I teach . ;DNew Horizon , Abu-Turab , Mawo schools, Niger Baptist, Army Day Secondary school, Kowa schools...where you wan mention for that useless town wey we never see ? grin

As we speak, I get two degrees. But where is your O'level ? Lol... grin
Take am easy you this farmer grin
With your so called chemical engineering degree the only thing wey you done use am do na teaching and farming grin
E be like say na chemical engineering in teaching and farming you study grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Take am easy you this farmer
I am a proud farmer . But you are a lousy liar who supports backwardness in the guise of Minna grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Idiot. Talban dey live for Abuja .... all that place he stayed was not his permanent home after he left office . But if you want I can tell you grin
Fool you failed this one again grin
Talba never lived in the government house throughout his reign as governor. He lived in his private house here in Minna as governor and he still stays there whenever he is in Minna cool

Na small foolish boy you be grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Take am easy you this farmer grin
With your so called chemical engineering degree the only thing wey you done use am do na to teaching and farming grin
E be like say na chemical engineering in teaching and farming you study grin
Mumu...I told you earlier that farming is my hobby . My fulltime job was teaching , but I left that because I got a remote tech job grin

So dont place me in the same level as a winebibber like you grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Fool you failed this one again grin
Talba never lived in the government house throughout his reign as governor. He lived in his private house here in Minna as governor and he still stays there whenever he is in Minna cool

Na small foolish boy you be grin
Talba dey Minna now ? Lol...answer me idiòt grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Mumu...I told you earlier that farming is my hobby . My fulltime job was teaching , but I left that because I got a remote tech job grin

So dont place me in the same level as a winebibber like you grin
No be only hobby na husby grin
Remote tech job when you dey live for village grin this guy self you're foolish indeed grin who you wan deceive?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

No be only hobby na husby grin
Remote tech job when you dey live for village grin this guy self you're foolish indeed grin who you want deceive?
Oga, mumu. Just tell us say that you dont know that remote work is available to many Nigerians . As we speak , I get many guys for that town wey dey do website development for that same city remotely...so continue to dey dey uninformed for that zone . You go die before your time... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Talba dey Minna now ? Lol...answer me idiòt grin
Sey you done turn him aid, Oya tell us where him dey now grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Sey you done turn him aid, Oya tell us where him dey now grin
So you do not know abi? Lol...continue exposing yourself . grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Oga, mumu. Just tell us say that you dont know that remote work is available to many Nigerians . As we speak , I get many guys for that town wey dey do website development for that same city remotely...so continue to dey dey uninformed for that zone . You go die before your time... grin

Your foolishness is coming into full display grin
How can you be working remotely in a place you said is like 1934?
Where do you see the electricity you're using?
How do you get network to browse when Minna is same as living in 1934?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
So you do not know abi? Lol...continue exposing yourself . grin
Fool grin I thought you kept him with you for you to know his where about at every point in time grin
But for the records, whenever he is in Minna he stays in his house cool
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Your foolishness is coming into full display grin
How can you be working remotely in a place you said is like 1934?
Where do you see the electricity you're using?
How do you get network to browse when Minna is same as living in 1934?
See this stupid question from an outdated gwari mofo grin.

So solar panels no dey abi?

Secondly, just because I said the place looks like 1934(of which it is ) does it mean I should not be there ? Anyway, I go soon commot once the raining season ends . I cannot see myself spending a new year in that dead zone grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 9:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Fool grin I thought you kept him with you for you to know his where about at every point in time grin
But for the records, whenever he is in Minna he stays in his house cool
Lol...for your information, Talban is in Abuja . Go and ask. The insecurity in Shiroro has made him and a lot of prominent people run form Niger state . Take it or leave it
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this stupid question from an outdated gwari mofo grin.

So solar panels no dey abi?

Secondly, just because I said the place looks like 1934(of which it is ) does it mean I should not be there ? Anyway, I go soon commot once the raining season ends . I cannot see myself spending a new year in that dead zone grin
grin grin
Remotely worker wey dey wait for raining season to end before relocating grin
You better face your farming and live in peace grin
Before you're living in 1934 in that village with your dumb ass chemical engineering in teaching and farming grin
If Minna was 1934 there will be no way you will be able to work remotely, but your dumb ass can't comprehend that
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Lol...for your information, Talban is in Abuja . Go and ask. The insecurity in Shiroro has made him and a lot of prominent people run form Niger state . Take it or leave it
Fool grin a man can live anywhere he chooses to be at
Whether insecurity or not Talba just like other politicians has a house in Abuja
But I repeat whenever he is in Minna, he stays in his house.
Is that hard for you to comprehend?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

grin grin
Remotely worker wey dey wait for raining season to end before relocating grin
You better face your farming and live in peace grin
Before you're living in 1934 in that village with your dumb ass chemical engineering in teaching and farming grin
If Minna was 1934 there will be no way you will be able to work remotely, but your dumb ass can't comprehend that
Mumu gwari....get this straight : my rent expires in December(which happens to be after the rains) grin

And yes, Minna is a dead zone. I had to hustle from a prestigious profession like chemical engineering to a worthless teaching job just to make a living. And that was because the useless town called Minna has no commercial activity for engineers ! grin
Even that useless NNPC depot outside chanchaga is not even functioning talking more of employing people...which is sad and pathetic for a state that produced two past presidents of Nigeria grin

The only good thing about this God-forskaen town is that a mobile can actually work here , or else na Usman Danfodio era I for place Minna as grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Fool grin a man can live anywhere he chooses to be at
Whether insecurity or not Talba just like other politicians has a house in Abuja
But I repeat whenever he is in Minna, he stays in his house.
Is that hard for you to comprehend?
Mumu, can you tell us how many times he visits Minna... ? I can bet you that Talba will spend 70-90% of the year outside Minna because the place has that toxic air of backwardness grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Mumu gwari....get this straight : my rent expires in December(which happens to be after the rains) grin

And yes, Minna is a dead zone. I had to hustle from a prestigious profession like chemical engineering to a worthless teaching job just to make a living. And that was because the useless town called Minna has no commercial activity for engineers ! grin
Even that useless NNPC depot outside chanchaga is not even functioning talking more of employing people...which is sad and pathetic for a state that produced two past presidents of Nigeria grin

The only good thing about this God-forskaen town is that a mobile can actually work here , or else na Usman Danfodio era I for place Minna as grin
You're just a typical gwari farm whose movement is determined by the season, so I understand.
The raining season will soon be over so just wait patiently grin
Mind you the raining season doesn't end in December, damn you're such a bad farmer grin
Aside farming and teaching the other thing you're good at is foolishness.
Even if you're had studied that course as you claimed in Lagos you will still be complaining for not getting a job.
After studying you're meant to move to a location where you can get a job in your field and start job hunting but you dumb ass settled for farming and teaching grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

You're just a typical gwari farm whose movement is determined by the season, so I understand.
The raining season will soon be over so just wait patiently grin
Mind you the raining season doesn't end in December, damn you're such a bad farmer grin
Aside farming and teaching the other thing you're good at is foolishness.
Even if you're had studied that course as you claimed in Lagos you will still be complaining for not getting a job.
After studying you're meant to move to a location where you can get a job in your field and start job hunting but you dumb ass settled for farming and teaching grin

You are not making sense . So when does the raining season end in Niger...tell me ? Which crops are farmer planting now as we speak ? You cannot answer because you are a fool who knows nothing about the town and the climatic conditions of the place he lives in .grin

Secondly , small Kaduna state has a working NNPC branch, but that pathetic place you call Minna cannot even boast of one working industry grin grin grin

If Minna was as good as you say, it should have at least one commercial activity besides that useless Kure's Market to back it up...but so far, na kuli-kuli and doya(yam) that is produced there. Just thank God for students, because if they did not buy those two commodities, idìots like you would have perished long ago grin

And yes, I love farming and what is bad in that? After all, I told you earlier that it is a hobby of mine and I do not depend on it for a living ...but you who keeps waiting for beer money will surely die in that nonsense place you call Tunga . grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:00am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Mumu, can you tell us how many times he visits Minna... ? I can bet you that Talba will spend 70-90% of the year outside Minna because the place has that toxic air of backwardness grin
Fool you're still finding difficulty to understand how things work right?
From not knowing where his house is in Minna to wanting to know where he is at the moment, you're no foolish but stupid also grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / I Need Directions Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.