Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,471 members, 7,861,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (69086 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ForumNL(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Osariemen12:

The way you sit in your hut and scribe nonsense is funny. In your mind Ogun state is rated above Delta, Edo, Anambra, Plateau, Enugu and Akwa Ibom states.

The same Delta that Okowa has ruined or Edo full of villages, don't even mention Anambra or Plateau here

I know you put Ipob states, Plateau and Akwa Ibom there to get back up from and since you are from Edo,you decide to put it behind Delta

Laughsssss
After Lagos, Ogun is the next state in Nigeria
Kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:05am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Fool you're still finding difficulty to understand how things work right?
From not knowing where his house is in Minna to wanting to know where he is at the moment, you're no foolish but stupid also grin
Idiotiç mumu...Talban has many houses . Which one are you referring to in particular. Make I disgrace you here . Fòol grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
You are not making sense . So when does the raining season end in Niger...tell me ? Which crops are farmer planting now as we speak ? You cannot answer because you are a fool who knows nothing about the town and the climatic conditions of the place he lives in .grin

Secondly , small Kaduna state has a working NNPC branch, but that pathetic place you call Minna cannot even boast of one working industry grin grin grin

If Minna was as good as you say, it should have at least one commercial activity besides that useless Kure's Market to back it up...but so far, na kuli-kuli and doya grin

And yes, I love farming because it is a hobby of mine ...but you who keeps waiting for bear money will surely perish in that nonsense place you call Tunga . grin
You're still sounding foolish cheesy

I will allow to answer that question on when the raining season starts and end. Because as a gwari farmer you should know better grin

It seems you don't also know where Obasanjo complex is located in Minna, because if you do you will see commercial activities taking place over there.

Stay there and be claiming "farming is my hubby" Stop farming and see how hunger will deal with you cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Idiotiç mumu...Talban has many houses . Which one are you referring to in particular. Make I disgrace you here . Fòol grin
Mumu wan show me say him get sense grin abi you don go ask? grin
Asking me which one in particular shows you don't know or someone just told you grin
You would had said it earlier on if you knew cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

You're still sounding foolish cheesy

I will allow to answer that question on when the raining season starts and end. Because as a gwari farmer you should know better grin

It seems you don't also know where Obasanjo complex is located in Minna, because if you do you will see commercial activities taking place over there.

Stay there and be claiming "farming is my hubby" Stop farming and see how hunger will deal with you cheesy
Idiotiç mumu...let me school you. Obasanjo 's complex is just besides the central mosque . And that place is just as useless as you in terms of backwardness and stupidity grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:13am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Mumu wan show me say him get sense grin abi you don go ask? grin
Asking me which one in particular shows you don't know or someone just told you grin
See this useless gwari mofo. Just tell you do not know...or I make I give you expose ... grin

You dey form say you sabi Minna , but you dey Jones.... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:14am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Idiotiç mumu...let me school you. Obasanjo 's complex is just besides the central mosque . And that place is just as useless as you in terms of backwardness and stupidity grin
Damn!!! You mixed this small question grin even a kid knows Obj complex is not beside Central Mosque grin
You should had said adjacent but you dumb ass said beside cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this useless gwari mofo. Just tell you do not know...or I make I give you expose ... grin

You dey form say you sabi Minna , but you dey Jones.... grin
No dey mumu grin I tell you say I dey stay the same neighborhood with am grin Oya mention the neighborhood you just dey there dey jonas cheesy bloody gwari farmer like you
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:17am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Damn!!! You mixed this small question grin even a kid knows Obj complex is beside Central Mosque grin
You should had said adjacent but you dumb ass said beside cheesy
Mumu, Chicken republic is adjacent fool ... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:19am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

No dey mumu grin I tell you say I dey stay the same neighborhood with am grin Oya mention the neighborhood you just dey there dey jonas cheesy bloody gwari farmer like you
Name the Neighborhood? See idìot o. I just mentioned the location you are still asking for neighborhood as if Minna has a recorded database for neighborhood grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Mumu, Chicken republic is adjacent fool ... grin

Even at your second attempt you still failed it fool cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Even at your second attempt you still failed it fool cheesy
So you dey try say central mosque is no dey opposite Obasanjo complex abi? Oya which filling station dey before the complex ... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:22am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Name the Neighborhood? See idìot o. I just mentioned the location you are still asking for neighborhood as if Minna has a recorded database for neighborhood grin
Bastard seems you're having memory loss now grin
Where the hell did you fool mention it?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:23am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Bastard seems you're having memory loss now grin
Where the hell did you fool mention it?
Selective Amnesia dey worry. Just check my chat you go see am...ègaychin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:41am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
So you dey try say central mosque is no dey opposite Obasanjo complex abi? Oya which filling station dey before the complex ... grin
Stop to dey mumu from beside to opposite grin I done already tell you where e dey
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 11:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Selective Amnesia dey worry. Just check my chat you go see am...ègaychin grin
You must be very stupid to think I will buy this trick you want to use to avoid the question grin
Your gwari sense no work for this one
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:54am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Stop to dey mumu from beside to opposite grin I done already tell you where e dey
See this young fool. In your senile mind Obansanjo complex is adjacent to the central mosque...nonsense grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 11:55am On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

You must be very stupid to think I will buy this trick you want to use to avoid the question grin
Your gwari sense no work for this one
I answered all your questions but your self-imposed stupidity refused accepting the answer. Which is typical of online gwari foòls who love defending what they themselves cannot answer grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this young fool. In your senile mind Obansanjo complex is adjacent to the central mosque...nonsense grin
Old fool common adjacent you don't know, wonder how you studied that chemical engineering in teaching and farming
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Old fool common adjacent you don't know, wonder how you studied that chemical engineering in teaching and farming
See this useless gwari digressing with studpity. I still wait for your answer regarding the filling station before arriving at Obansanjo complex . ... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub post=11f6748165:
I answered all your questions but your self-imposed stupidity refused accepting the answer. Which is typical of online gwari foòls who love defending what they themselves cannot answer grin
Just shut up already which question did you answer? Instead of answering or saying you don't know you result to abuse. I guess your crops are doing bad no wonder you had been angry since morning grin
Go and meet your fellow gwari people to teach you how to farm better fool
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 1:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Just shut up already which question did you answer? Instead of answering or saying you don't know you result to abuse. I guess your crops are doing bad no wonder you had been angry since morning grin
Go and meet your fellow gwari people to teach you how to farm better fool
The ogogoro-guzzling slave of Tunga , I still await your answer o... grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ForumNL(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
See this useless gwari digressing with studpity. I still wait for your answer regarding the filling station before arriving at Obansanjo complex . ... grin
Such a bad gwari farmer you are anyways.
Unlike you that can't answer a simple question I will give you the answers you need and more.

There are 3 fueling stations around obj complex.
Beside obj complex on the other lane is AP fueling station, at the other side, beside obj complex is Total fueling station.
After Total fueling you will find Dominos, after Dominos you will find Shafa fueling station.

Hope I have showed you around enough? cool
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
The ogogoro-guzzling slave of Tunga , I still await your answer o... grin
Gwari farming villager have told you to leave that village and come to the city centre, if not you will continue being as you are
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 1:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Such a bad gwari farmer you are anyways.
Unlike you that can't answer a simple question I will give you the answers you need and more.

There are 3 fueling stations around obj complex.
Beside obj complex on the other lane is AP fueling station, at the other side, beside obj complex is Total fueling station.
After Total fueling you will find Dominos, after Dominos you will find Shafa fueling station.

Hope I have showed you around enough? cool
You brought out the gwari in you . grin

I said name the filling station before the complex. I did not ask you to start telling me all the whole filling stations in Nigeria, and neither did I ask you to tell where Dominoes is. Because it is quite clear now you do not know how to answer questions grin grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 1:47pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Gwari farming villager have told you to leave that village and come to the city centre, if not you will continue being as you are
Maikunkele is just like all the other useless places in town ... cheesy. If not for FUT and COE , Minna would just be another place on the map for wildlife . Take or leave it grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
You brought out the gwari in you . grin

I said name the filling station before the complex. I did not ask you to start telling me all the whole filling stations in Nigeria, and neither did I ask you to tell where Dominoes is. grin grin grin
If not that you're very foolish you should known the fueling station that is before Obasanjo complex is AP fueling station from my description.
But what do you know? You're just a local farmer living in the village
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
Maikunkele is just like all the other useless places in town ... cheesy. If not for FUT and COE , Minna would just be another place on the map for wildlife . Take or leave it grin
Shutup maikunkele is a village grin leave that village and move to the city centre let's see if you will be able to afford rent in a nice environment grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

If not that you're very foolish you should known the fueling station that is before Obasanjo complex is AP fueling station from my description.
But what do you know? You're just a local farmer living in the village
...and that is why you had to mention Shafa in your answer too abi? Your studpity is legendary grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jashub: 2:03pm On Sep 17, 2022
Tesvin:

Shutup maikunkele is a village grin leave that village and move to the city centre let's see if you will be able to afford rent in a nice environment grin
The town you speak of is just as useless as you and Maikunkele. Take it or leave it grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tesvin: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
Jashub:
...and that is why you had to mention Shafa in your answer too abi? Your studpity is legendary grin
Fool I showed you around extensively, now crawl back into your village

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Ariel View Of Ibadan Explosion before and after(picture) / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / I Need Directions Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.