Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68485 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Favvybillionz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sonyboom:
Abakaliki
Wetin this one de talk lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by rickyrex(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
You can't differentiate between yauri town in kebbi state and birnin kebbi the capital. Low budget capital

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by naikeboy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lokoja and minna is terrible abeg
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
nedu666:

Which osogbo. Onitsha and aba alone have more bank branches than osun state.

Onitsha and aba alone have more hotels, eateries, industries ( small and medium-sized), businesses, estates, markets, schools than osogbo. Oshogb is a glorified village

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bibidear(f): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Forget that guy abeg . I do not even think he is living in Niger because that place is too backward .
Where are you based in Minna
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Misterdhee1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
christejames:
Most Nigerian so called cities are just glorified slums sprawling around...

Our govt have failed us.

We need fresh air with ObiDatti
How’s Obi fresh air?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by allgoodlight(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
inspirator1:
Those mentioning Eatern capitals are doing such out of bigotry or fun. Someone even mentioned Enugu grin. Visit Abakiliki and see good development and landscaping. Among the Easterns states, Umuahia is the worst but not in Nigeria. Western region has good mockery capital, then worst hit is Northern region. South-South has the best capitals.

Another geography lesson. Thanks bro.

The best way to predict the future is to create it. If you want to become a data analyst. Check my signature for a free Excel Masterclass for a month.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ilesha dey Imo abi Anambra State?
Corridon:
How can I visit where I come from? Have you forgotten that I'm from Ilesha?

5 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Komu1048(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
nedu666:

Which osogbo. Onitsha and aba alone have more bank branches than osun state.

Onitsha and aba alone have more hotels, eateries, industries ( small and medium-sized), businesses, estates, markets, schools than osogbo. Oshogb is a glorified village

Look at this fool that haven't left his village in a decade. Where is the businesses you are talking about?
I have been to the two state and I will rather stay in osogbo than one stupid onitsha where there is no light, bad road, bad drainage system and most painfully is insecurity.

12 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bibidear(f): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ibrahimmrfish:

Zungeru better than Minna? Bro what ever you are smoking is really good,I need one.
He is funny,I served in Minna...it is cool place.... Minna and suleja is the only happening place in Niger state

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by yomi531(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Enugu
lies. Enugu is amongst the top 7 in naija

3 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tunapawizzy: 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo9ja147:
I give it to lokoja.
there are places like this in almost all state capital......
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Terror48: 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
christistruth01:

Osun State People are deeply Religious

They didn't want a Situation where they had to be rehabilitating Drug Addicts Alcoholics, and Prostitutes all the time
So they took preventive measures
Religious indeed.And they are good in skull mining
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bibidear(f): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
Juliearth:

You are not far from the truth, babe. Minna still remains one of the most peaceful and fast developing cities in Nigeria. I guess he hasn't fully explored areas like London Street, Brighter, Bosso Estate and so on.
I stayed in brighter, it's just the light issue there...
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by SKYHIGHfx: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2022
ForumNL:
Some northern state capital is far better than those in East

Minna is far better than Akwa and Abakaliki

Seeking attention... �

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Jemex003: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Osogbo.

There’s light now to charge your brain cuz it’s dead
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Have you been to Oshogbo recently?
Juliearth:

Minna is not that bad when compared to the likes of Lokoja, Oshogbo and so on. What Minna needs is a proactive governor who would give priority to infrastructural development.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by victorazy(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Try visiting Minna , Niger state. You will think you were in 1934

grin grin grin

Kai! People wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by henry4dlord: 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ado Ekiti is worst
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bibidear(f): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

He's just bitter and frustrated that's why he's bashing the town. Minna will easily enter top 5 in the north. I'm not a full resident of minna but the many occasions I've visited, it's not as bad as the guy is painting it. Ita more developed than hes painting it and cool. It's even more developed than some state capital in the east most especially Abia. In the west , its better than oshogbo. The only part oshogbo beats it is electricity. Minna should compete with akure sef.

The problem with minna is that it's not a commercial hub. It's majorly for civil serveants. Hence, youths form a bulk of the population due to the presence of futminna, COE and other schools as well as NYSC corpers. Minna is a very youthful town.

Even Bida will compete with many state capitals .
It was in Minna I saw that cars will wait for other cars to pass at the roundabout....not in Lagos grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Zeezenho: 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bibidear(f): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:

If minna is that bad, KFC and coldstone wouldn't even dare open an outlet there. As at february when I visited, it was 60% complete. Don't know how far they've gone now.
It is completed.... Do go there..
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nolongthing88(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
The worst state capitol in the 21st century is Makurdi, Benue State.
Try visiting Makurdi and you will attest by yourself.
Maik NLT write from Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by compton11(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
tctrills:

A truly religious man would respect others' freedom to interact and relate as they will. Somewhere in the bible, it is written "Choose you this day whom you would serve.'
If you are as religious as you claim, you would allow others to choose and not impose your opinions on them.
which means u can be fvcking goat or dog in public,and nobody should talk?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Broveens42(m): 5:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nolongthing88:
The worst state capitol in the 21st century is Makurdi, Benue State.
Try visiting Makurdi and you will attest by yourself.
Maik NLT write from Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

A lot of people don't know this grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by benitwater(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

That year when TV was in white and black colour tongue tongue tongue
And also in a box...lol
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by beardedboy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Osogbo.
This one has never travelled. You take all your info from bitter mofos like you on twitter and NL.

4 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Iykenuwa(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo9ja147:
I give it to lokoja.

Undisputed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Komu1048(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
LienwaltAbel:
Personally. I hate Enugu. The place is fucking dry, but man Lokoja has got to be the worst state I've passed through. I wonder what all the governors of that state since democracy have been doing. Doesn't mean I'll still drop my hate for Enugu, I can't even differentiate Abakpa from the Auschwitz concentration camp.

Bros I've been to 26 state including fct out of the 36 we had in naija. Kogi rank first, the Igalas have cripple that state with their backwardness, awka suppose be second to me but I heard the place have improve so much, then it's going to be plateau(esp that faringada area is hell of a place, bad road then Ekiti. My criteria is purely infrastructure, healthy environment, security, employment opportunities. Please I don't consider hotel, Bar

Because that seems as the only criteria some igbos use in rating a city

11 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Sedonxavi: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Osogbo.
You must have lost six sense

2 Likes

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Iykenuwa(m): 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Osogbo.

I don't think you've been there recently, or you probably haven't travelled much.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Wilson500: 5:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Northern capitals are shit holes
That region keeps dragging this country backwards
I spit on lord lugard's grave with venom angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.