Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? (68466 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / What’s The Worst And Weirdest Experience You’ve Had At A Hotel? / Benue State Has The Most Amazing Hills: A Tourist Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by allgoodlight(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
EndsarsReloaded:

Lokoja looks like a local government headquarters. From Ganaja to Felele through Ibrahim Taiwo is just a slum town. Half of the residents don't have toilets in their houses and they make use of River Niger for defecation.

The town can be very hot too with extreme humidity. I lived there in 2011 during my service year and it felt like hell. Mount Patti was the only nice thing about the town.

Thanks for sharing this is eye-opening this information is added to my geography toolbox.

The best way to predict the future is to create it. If you want to become a data analyst. Check my signature for a free Excel Masterclass for a month.

1 Like

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
He's Igbo
ridbell01:
and you said osogbo is the worst please how many state have you visited
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by diggindeep: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Try visiting Minna , Niger state. You will think you were in 1934

A state that looks like black and white television.

Nasarawa State too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Nefort: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
BigDick70inch:

That's jux the truth any ways.....
Did my nysc there.....
Apart from Lagos and Abuja which state capital do you think comes third?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by OgunkeelAllMod: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sarathief kwara INC
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Corridon: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Amadioha strike u Fahdiga grin
grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by emerged01(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
I'm from Ilesha.
Lol! From Ilesha doesn't mean you know road to Ilesha. Lagos boy we know una.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Corridon: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
ridbell01:
and you said osogbo is the worst please how many state have you visited

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
I was informed Lafia was the worst
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Patriotsleague: 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
christejames:
Most Nigerian so called cities are just glorified slums sprawling around...

Our govt have failed us.

We need fresh air with ObiDatti
It's up to state governors to develop their state capital. Keep waiting for the president cheesy
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by allgoodlight(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
nedu666:

Which osogbo. Onitsha and aba alone have more bank branches than osun state.

Onitsha and aba alone have more hotels, eateries, industries ( small and medium-sized), businesses, estates, markets, schools than osogbo. Oshogb is a glorified village

Bros take it easy ooooo grin so cracked up with laughter.

The best way to predict the future is to create it. If you want to become a data analyst. Check my signature for a free Excel Masterclass for a month.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by dinkyicon: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Osogbo.
im not from oshogbo but i have gone there before but i strongly disagree with you
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by tyav7: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Go Makurdi na
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Hawkler: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lokoja is the world ghetto place, so dry like "a one horse Town".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Moventist: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
LilTroy:
Jos matter no b small o.. Jos Plateau state capital is d worst...

Jos has one of the most nice place to live in Nigeria
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bibidear(f): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Jashub:
Baba apart from that fake ostrich and chicken republic, no other credible eatery dey that way. Abi you dey refer to that useless place near Gwari Motors? grin
Well,you don't know Minna....I served there and I can tell you that place is very cool...
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Komu1048(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Osogbo.

I don't think u r in your right sense. Tell me your state n let's see if it's better than Osogbo in road network, drainage system, electricity supply and access to good and affordable water
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Tremendous2018: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
lagos ofcourse
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by ejigah(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Lokoja is the worst. There is certainly no doubt about that.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by NwekereNdoki: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Wait why is nobody mentioning Ado Ekiti, Osogbo and Abeokuta?
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
U need to visit Oshogbo grin
Corridon:
grin grin
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by hedonido: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nefort:

Apart from Lagos and Abuja which state capital do you think comes third?
1. Abuja broad 'town' (plus some outskirts such as main Apo/Gudu, main Kubwa, Lokogoma/main Lugbe, etc.)
2. Blank
3. Enugu, Enugu
4. Calabar/ Uyo tied
5. Ibadan/Asaba tied
6. Port Harcourt*
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Corridon: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Komu1048:

I don't think u r in your right sense. Tell me your state n let's see if it's better than Osogbo in road network, drainage system, electricity supply and access to good and affordable water
I'm from Osun state.
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Integrafamoo: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Omo9ja147:
I give it to lokoja.
Oshogbo
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Morphinne: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Corridon:
Are you a kidnapper?
Ode
Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by xibibeg788: 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
Gag

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Bibidear(f): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
clockwisereport:
a state capital that can boast of only 2 major eatries is better than Awka and Abakaliki? Nsukka has more than 2 major eatries.
cc jashub
That guy is lying... There is Mr Biggs,chicken republic and dominos in Minna... And some other restaurants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by allgoodlight(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
TUANKU:

Lokoja, Osogbo, Dutse, Gusau.
Nigerian state capitals are just glorified ghettos with big round-abouts and overhead bridges.

lipsrsealed I am being schooled here. Thanks bro.

Re: Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? by Corridon: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
U need to visit Oshogbo grin
How can I visit where I come from? Have you forgotten that I'm from Ilesha?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Plane That Crashed On A Busy Street In Washington (Photos) / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos) / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.