Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. (3577 Views)

MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (Photos) / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nelllson: 12:48pm On Sep 14, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7330130/newly-married-man-caught-wife

Sequel to this thread above. I felt pity for the man. Assuming that newly married man didn't bust his wife. That's how she would get pregnant for her husband's friend then pin the pregnancy on the Simple husband.

Nigerian women are really dangerous, manipulative, deceptive and more creepy than a venomous serpent snake.

Do you know that Nigeria is the 2nd in the world when it comes to peternity fraud. Your girlfriend/wife can have over 10 boyfriends she's sleeping with reason She misidentifies a man as the biological father of her child when she gives birth... then she trap the child on a simple man.

The fact that the child resemble your wife so much doesn't mean it's your child. Carry out a peternity test to be sure.

I want to acknowledge these following Alpha guys on the forum. Ubanja , Thegidredpiller , slawomir , Kollins11 , Nonexisting, Zonefree , GoooodHardDick , Cypress042, MrBrownJay1, Perfectstranger, Kriss216 . I so much respect these guys I mentioned.

These set of Alpha guys takes their precious time, resources, experience and divine wisdom to educate and lecture weak men (simps) through their posts and comments on how to relate with ladies.

Seun is meant to be paying these set of guys thousands of naira even if it's for data. I use to be a simp before I joined nairaland but since I crossed paths with the guys posts & comments, my school of thought about women changed wonderfully for good and it helps me not to simp anymore. I also believe these set of guys have changed lots of men on this forums too.

Men if you don't wake up, women are ready to turn you to mumu. You will father a child that isn't yours without knowing.

Here is the rate of Paternity fraud in the world. Go and verify.

1. Jamaica
2. Nigeria
3. Uk
4. Canada
5. Singapore
6. USA

8 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by GOFRONT(m): 12:55pm On Sep 14, 2022
One just caught his wife to be with an iphone13 pro max. Hubby asked wifey to explain how she came about with iphone13, wife has refused to explain. Na the matter we dey try solve since

12 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nelllson: 1:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
GOFRONT:
One just caught his wife to be with an iphone13 pro max. Hubby asked wifey to explain how she came about with iphone13, wife has refused to explain. Na the matter we dey try solve since
Bro if care isn't taken Nigeria will top the list in the world for peternity fraud before this year runs out. Na God go fit deliver us from the generation ladies.

5 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by neonly: 1:04pm On Sep 14, 2022
GOFRONT:

And d same matter go end in 50/50 lost
Man go lose money spent in preparation for marriage but will have peace say him quickly know say him wife to be na bit ch
Girl go surely be put to shame and will drag her family into it
Person without gf get peace oooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by VOsimhen144(m): 1:18pm On Sep 14, 2022
Who takes Nigerian girls serious these days undecided? My current girlfriend is from Cameroon. Her name is Belva. This babe dey show me the real definition of true love.

15 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by amalover007: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Blame apc, since buhari took over, it been rampared
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by efficiencie(m): 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Who takes Nigerian girls serious these days undecided? My current girlfriend is from Cameroon. Her name is Belva. This babe dey show me the real definition of true love.

Yea! And because she is from another country she cannot cheat on you abi. Lol. I sorry for you. You premium tears are loading up. If she is not unspoiled, pristine, with good home training, chaste and spiritually clean she will mess up your life badly. Many men who lament about their wives first believed their wives to be good women until they showed her true colours.

7 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Weirdcamila: 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Allow them to be forming alpha males upanda while their wives still sleep around

3 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by sulakishop(m): 4:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
95% of 1st borns are definitely not their father's

5 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by marlow1962(m): 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
This life, I never trust any body apart from my family.
Even inside the family, i think twice before giving my heart out( at times family can be worst than hell).
Giving my trust to a gal, hell no. Even if she’s my wife the trust is 50/50, have read scary stories about women evil deeds.
A man have to reserve some level of trust he has on ppl( frnds, family, wife, gf and bitches included).
I get mad when I see some lunatics cry out when a man refuses to tell his wife the exact amount he earns, he has a reason for that. Not everyone is to be trusted with wats goin on in your life.

Be smart

6 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by underpinna: 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2022
A coworker never knew I was behind her desk when she started lamenting to a female colleague that her main boyfriend is calling her to come home after work whereas she has made up her mind to go and see another of her boyfriend.
Omo, women, I fear who no fear them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by BigYash: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
underpinna:
A coworker never knew I was behind her desk when she started lamenting to a female colleague that her main boyfriend is calling her to come home after work whereas she has made up her mind to go and see another of her boyfriend.
That's why I pity guys that always say" I trust my babe,she can't cheat on me" They are fools,just as their babes sees them.. Every girls has a price,guys should not let love (Lust)blind their eyes and brain o.. Most of the ladies that are against we advising Simps, are serial cheats and hookup bitches.. That's why d thing dey pain them. One reported me one time and one stupid mod,when she dey give pussy banned his father,not me

9 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Broveens42(m): 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2022
BigYash:
That's why I pity guys that always say" I trust my babe,she can't cheat on me" They are fools,just as their babes sees them.. Every girls has a price,guys should not let love (Lust)blind their eyes and brain o.. Most of the ladies that are against we advising Simps, are serial cheats and hookup bitches.. That's why d thing dey pain them. One reported me one time and one stupid mod,when she dey give pussy banned his father,not me

I have seen a nurse( married) collecting it hard from a colleague that year. The guy seriously humped her in standing position.
What even surprised me, she didn't even jump down in reflex as I opened the door....

coded individuals will know the hospital that year .., quite notorious for 'nakin'

4 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by BigYash: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Broveens42:

I have seen a nurse( married) collecting it hard from a colleague that year. The guy seriously humped her in standing position.
What even surprised me, she didn't even jump down in reflex as I opened the door....

coded individuals will know the hospital that year
They don't see anything wrong in sharing their pu6 anymore. Very anyhow gender,sharing infections and ill luck everywhere..

8 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Broveens42(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
BigYash:
They don't see anything wrong in sharing their pu6 anymore. Very anyhow gender,sharing infections and ill luck everywhere..

I think I consider that experience as one of the wonders of the world, not because of the nakin..but because she didn't show reflex when I entered, and still didn't stop while I left...

4 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by BigYash: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2022
Broveens42:

I think I consider that experience as one of the wonders of the world, not because of the nakin..but because she didn't show reflex when I entered, and still didn't stop while I left...
grin
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nelllson: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
BigYash:
Omo! This one weak me @bolded.

That means no virtuous sisters again in this generation again. I don't think i would ever get marry. I'm scared of these generation girls

3 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nelllson: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2022
underpinna:
Guys need to be very careful with these wild daughters of eve.

I'm a young man and I'm doing well for myself but what is really missing in my life now is a good woman.

I have searched for a good woman tire yet I haven't seen any.

4 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Daniel7543: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nelllson:

Sequel to this thread above. I felt pity for the man. Assuming that newly married man didn't bust his wife. That's how she would get pregnant for her husband's friend then pin the pregnancy on the Simple husband.

Nigerian women are really dangerous, manipulative, deceptive and more creepy than a venomous serpent snake.

Do you know that Nigeria is the 2nd in the world when it comes to peternity fraud. Your girlfriend/wife can have over 10 boyfriends she's sleeping with reason She misidentifies a man as the biological father of her child when she gives birth... then she trap the child on a simple man.

That child resemble your wife so much doesn't mean it's your child. Carry out a peternity test to be sure.

I want to acknowledge these following Alpha guys on the forum. Ubanja, TheGidRedpiller, slawomir, Kollins11, Nonexisting, Zonefree, GoooodHardDick, Cypress042, MrBrownJay1, Perfectstranger. I so much respect these guys I mentioned.

These set of Alpha guys takes their precious time, resources, experience and divine wisdom to educate and lecture weak men (simps) through their posts and comments on how to relate with ladies.

Seun is meant to be paying these set of guys thousands of naira even if it's for data. I use to be a simp before I joined nairaland but since I crossed paths with the guys posts & comments, my school of thought about women changed wonderfully for good and it helps me not to simp anymore. I also believe these set of guys have changed lots of men on this forums too.

Men if you don't wake up, women are ready to turn you to mumu. You will father a child that isn't yours without knowing.

1. Jamaica
2. Nigeria
3. Uk
4. Canada
5. Singapore
6. USA
I carried this so called church ashawo girl on a date last week Saturday.

Na so her phone just dey ring repeatedly, she have to put the phone on silence. I even told her to pick the call, she said No that it's her cousin brother that's calling her. I just lock up.

The phone kept on ringing, the moment she picked. I heard a male voice and the person asked where she was and the foolish girl told the person she's at the church and she cleaning the church at the moment against Sunday service that she would call the person back.

I just dey SMH. Well I sha take my own share of her kpekus that Saturday evening.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Zonefree(m): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nelllson:
Guys need to be very careful with these wild daughters of eve.

I'm a young man and I'm doing well for myself but what is really missing in my life now is a good woman.

I have searched for a good woman tire yet I haven't seen any.
Please stop wasting your time searching for a good woman in Nigeria, they don't exist. The good girls died long time ago. We're left with Siofra and Iyaebe them.

9 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by mespusinglez(m): 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
NAWA O
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nelllson: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Please stop wasting your time searching for a good woman in Nigeria, they don't exist. The good girls died long time ago. We're left with Siofra and Iyaebe them.
You're right Boss.

You're one of the Alpha guys I respect so much on this forum. Please keep doing the good work.

I throway salute Boss

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nelllson:

The fact that the child resemble your wife so much doesn't mean it's your child. Carry out a peternity test to be sure.

I want to acknowledge these following Alpha guys on the forum. Ubanja, TheGidRedpiller, slawomir, Kollins11, Nonexisting, Zonefree, GoooodHardDick, Cypress042, MrBrownJay1, Perfectstranger. I so much respect these guys I mentioned.

1. Jamaica
2. Nigeria
3. Uk
4. Canada
5. Singapore
6. USA

So this is what you have to say?
I'm pretty sure you are going through a break up.

3 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nelllson:
You're right Boss.

You're one of the Alpha guys I respect so much on this forum. Please keep doing the good work.

I throway salute Boss

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Zonefree(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2022
Nelllson:
You're right Boss.

I throway salute Boss
God bless you my brother. Stay safe

3 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nelllson: 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2022
Stealthninja:

So this is what you have to say?
I'm pretty sure you are going through a break up.
I don't even have a girlfriend not to talk of being served breakfast.

Bro, I'm just scared with the way Nigerians girls are getting wild each day.

Bro, Nigerian girls dey serve men breakfast for afternoon. If care isn't taken you go chop ur own breakfast at middle of the night

5 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Baronthecelebri: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2022
I've made up my mind not to marry, I'll do sarogacy. If I want Bleep, na to just Bleep move.

2 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by Nyamuri: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
Please move this to front page
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2022
Odiegwu

Naija men don dey vex...

I don't think women are that bad though
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by LikeAking: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Foolish f genda.
Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by EricZeal(m): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
See the thing be say we get good girls for Naija ,but getting one is just like you finding a needle in the dark

And the thing be say alot of guys don't deserve good girls ,if you deserve one maybe God fit pity you lead you to one grin

3 Likes

Re: MEN! Never You Trust A Woman Even If She's Your Wife. by JoeRizzla(m): 11:03pm On Sep 14, 2022
Words !!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are All The Good Boys? / Must There Be Quarrels And Misunderstandings In Every Relationship? / Trick To Know If A Lady Gave You Wrong Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.