Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only (2864 Views)

Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? / Ladies Meet Very Decent Guy In London-25-35 Years Only / Can I Date My Ex Boyfriend's Best Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 4:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
D reasons re dey re humble,kind n reasonable being with.

Chicks of 15yrs to 20yrs wants u to roll dem out always eg cenima,mr biggs,tantalizer etc

Chicks of 20yrs to 25yrs problems dis days re buy dem blackberry,pay bis subscription,send dem recharge cards plus rool dem out too

Chicks 25yrs to 30yrs re d useless once deir problem too much,dey too beg,infact this re d range of begars club,if u dont buy dem brazilian hairs monthly,buy dem a black berry torch plus bis subscription ure on a long long ting.

Chicks 30yrs to 35yrs even if u give dem all this tings plus a murano jeep,there problem na
mariage,mariage,mariage,dey go disturb u tire til only GOD knos wen.

Chicks 35yrs to 40yrs my felow guys sory dont go deir cuse na time bomb b dis one,we only ve 1 out of 1mlion dat ve a sound mind here.

Chicks of 40yrs to 45yrs this ones be carefull cuse she will love u so so much,she can gve u everythin u want but na trap she dey set,mind d food she cooks n gve u cuse u mite b eating d love porsion dat will tie u to her at ones.

Chicks of 45yrs to 50yrs becarefull dats all i wud say to my folow guys here ooh.

D remaining ages nt includded in my survey here gret dem pass b4 dey gret u ooh,cuse na u sabi.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by kokoye(m): 4:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
Na jail term you dey take play.

paedophile
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2011
[size=50pt]PED[b]O[/b]PHILE!!! angry angry [/size]
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Goldieluks: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2011
Pervert.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
even though is through and a reflection of the society we live in Nigeria,dont encourage people to date down instead of up.I hope you know this is not the case in all countries .

You can date hardworking women we are ambitious ,they are still available.But this money thing is not cultural ,its economic
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
[size=45pt]FARTS ON THREAD!!! cheesy[/size]
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 4:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
Ok yeyephile we heard you are a paedophile.But for how long? Rem this.
The chicks will always be in abundant supply no doubt.
But you are the one getting expired here. Sugar daddy will soon be your middle name and you will be a wanted man by the cops.
Do not forget the competition you will face from hot dudes in the market with the same mentality as yours.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2011
Goldieluks:

Pervert.

OOH U MEET ME HERE AGAIN,AM A PERVERT IF U SAY SO BUT ITS BETA DAN TO B A BEGGAR, I JUST HATE THE SOCIETY NOW,LADYS RE NOW BEGGING AS IF D WORLD WANT TO END, BULL SHIT
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
pendo89:

Ok yeyephile we heard you are a paedophile.But for how long? Rem this.
The chicks will always be in abundant supply no doubt.
But you are the one getting expired here. Sugar daddy will soon be your middle name and you will be a wanted man by the cops.
Do not forget the competition you will face from hot dudes in the market with the same mentality as yours.

IT PAINS U GIRLS SO MUCH TO HEAR THE TRUTH HUM,WAT EVA DEY RE BETA DAN UR BEGGING GENERATION
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Goldieluks: 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2011
yeye4live:

OOH U MEET ME HERE AGAIN,AM A PERVERT IF U SAY SO BUT ITS BETA DAN TO B A BEGGAR, I JUST HATE THE SOCIETY NOW,LADYS RE NOW BEGGING AS IF D WORLD WANT TO END, BULL poo

I hope you get caught and jailed for life,skank!
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=45pt]FARTS ON THREAD!!! cheesy[/size]

[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]I CANT PERCEIVE NOTING LOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER[/size][/size][/size]
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by forkadict(m): 4:25pm On Aug 11, 2011
yeye4live:

D reasons re dey re humble,kind n reasonable being with.

Chicks of 15yrs to 20yrs wants u to roll dem out always eg cenima,mr biggs,tantalizer etc

Chicks of 20yrs to 25yrs problems dis days re buy dem blackberry,pay bis subscription,send dem recharge cards plus rool dem out too

Chicks 25yrs to 30yrs re d useless once deir problem too much,dey too beg,infact this re d range of begars club,if u dont buy dem brazilian hairs monthly,buy dem a black berry torch plus bis subscription ure on a long long ting.

Chicks 30yrs to 35yrs even if u give dem all this tings plus a murano jeep,there problem na
mariage,mariage,mariage,dey go disturb u tire til only GOD knos wen.

Chicks 35yrs to 40yrs my felow guys sory dont go deir cuse na time bomb b dis one,we only ve 1 out of 1mlion dat ve a sound mind here.

Chicks of 40yrs to 45yrs this ones be carefull cuse she will love u so so much,she can gve u everythin u want but na trap she dey set,mind d food she cooks n gve u cuse u mite b eating d love porsion dat will tie u to her at ones.

Chicks of 45yrs to 50yrs becarefull dats all i wud say to my folow guys here ooh.

D remaining ages nt includded in my survey here gret dem pass b4 dey gret u ooh,cuse na u sabi.

yeye4live:

IT PAINS U GIRLS SO MUCH TO HEAR THE TRUTH HUM,WAT EVA DEY RE BETA DAN your BEGGING GENERATION

Abi oloriburuku ni eleyi ni?

You dey craze? Imagine the bullsheeet this goat proudly posts on NL? Oh Christ!

No be say i dey form holy holy o. But men, some things are just wayyy off limits. eg this sheet you talk about, r.ap.e etc.

Your only saving grace is because i dont know you or where you stay, i for come burst your stinking assssssss with mopol. You dey mad
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2011
OP thats a farce.

Most of these kids are even worse and more exposed than some adults grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by forkadict(m): 4:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^^ You sef dey support dis kind nonsense?

Abi, i dey browse nairaland for dream?
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Goldieluks: 4:34pm On Aug 11, 2011
Lolz^^
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2011
Oh C'mmon yeye! you think some of us are silly and low with an inferior beggars mentality?
This your begging generation talk is sounding lame and very cheap cz you are addressing the wrong people.
Check out the environment you are at and spread the message,cz u r beginning to sound like a spoilt kid.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2011
fork.adict. Im not supporting any nonsense. im telling u the fact. i was betrayed by an 18 yr old Girl not too long ago. I almost did the impossible and unthinkable. Some of those teenagers are spoilt brat
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by yeye4live(m): 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2011
toba:

fork.adict. Im not supporting any nonsense. im telling u the fact. i was betrayed by an 18 yr old Girl not too long ago. I almost did the impossible and unthinkable. Some of those teenagers are spoilt brat

u mean dat, wel i change my mind now,i will b going for sugar mumys,i see dats d only reasonable ones around now
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
Ok yeye. sometimes it pays to date sugar mamas. Some of them are very rich. just like this 85 year old woman

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=731062.msg8886040#msg8886040
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by 9jafetish(f): 4:57pm On Aug 11, 2011
yeye4live:

u mean dat,  wel  i change my mind now,i will b going for sugar mumys,i see dats d only reasonable ones around now

nice one cheesy
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 4:59pm On Aug 11, 2011
grin grin@ toba and sugarmummy.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2011
My swt hrt pendo. i dont do sugar mamas sad sad
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by MMM2(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2011
op

stop CHILD ABUSE now angry angry

before NEMESIS catch u. undecided undecided
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2011
toba:

My swt hrt pendo. i dont do sugar mamas sad sad

Then why are you recommending one 4 the op?
Both xtremes are bad! Paedophile or Sugarmum is not the way to go.
He should stick to his agemates.
That grandmas photo lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2011
What's wrong with NL these days? Even MMM now makes sense! WHAT IS GOIN ON? angry
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 5:10pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^ was just about to ask the same.

I think MMM is born again.
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2011
pendo89:

Then why are you recommending one 4 the op?
Both xtremes are bad! Paedophile or Sugarmum is not the way to go.
He should stick to his agemates.

My baby, i wasn't recommending anyone to the op. i was just being sacarstic in response to his post. trust that your baby isn't spoilt. for me to have remained a virgin for 30yrs+ should tell u how reserved i am.

see my post below smiley
toba:

Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by pendo89(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2011
toba:

My baby, i wasn't recommending anyone to the op. i was just being sacarstic in response to his post. trust that your baby isn't spoilt. for me to have remained a virgin for 30yrs+ should tell u how reserved i am.

Seriously! angry angry I will now speak yoruba,igbo and kiswahili combined! for you to understand!! angry
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2011
why?lol No outburst here. Lets go to the other side dont do it here plssssssssssssssssssssss smiley wink kiss cool
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

What's wrong with NL these days? Even MMM now makes sense! WHAT IS GOIN ON? angry

It's not about him changing but everyone realises that the OP is a poohead
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by MMM2(m): 6:28pm On Aug 11, 2011
sexkillz:

na u get ur mouth undecided undecided
Re: Why I Date Chick 8 To 15 Years Only by MMM2(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2011
pendo89:

^^ was just about to ask the same.

I think MMM is born again.

becos i finally nyashed u wink angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lack Of Romance & Intimacy In My Marriage / 70-Year Old Man Inserts Steel Kitchen ForkInto His P*nis During. (Masturbatn) / Why Are Rich Girls Hard To Find!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.