Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Honest Question To The Christians - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honest Question To The Christians (8378 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: It's Not Trump That They Hate, It's You, The Christians / Who Are The Christians? Where Is The Love?: My Experience. / Why Are The Christians On Nairaland So Afraid Of Atheists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Sorry sir, when a bank or company you work for says you should come in to work at 7:30 and you cannot leave earlier than 4 without their permission, have they not possessed you during those hours?

Are you not their slave for those hours?

Are you free during those hours?

Slavery is not backed by Law for every person has his inherent natural rights. And a right to obtain work is not a right to submit to slavery.

It is wicked people who turn employees (servants) to slave, which is why where you find slavery you must find oppression because the slave must be held in by duress.

And where you find duress, you find would find The Law is breached.

Which is why in the bank an employee always has the option of resigning if he finds his working condition oppressive.

You said it yourself . Slaves cannot resign . those who are possessed cannot leave. An employee can leave.
Your point is what ?

Sorry sir, when a bank or company you work for says you should come in to work at 7:30 and you cannot leave earlier than 4 without their permission, have they not possessed you during those hours?

No dumbo.
You agreed to "work" for those hours when YOU agreed to work there.
Your analogy is false .

4 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Rubbish. I was not making a case on the Romans being first but I understand, you are trying to console yourself. grin

And you're a liar.
You absolutely did say that , and it's there for all to see.
If you had any integrity, grace or honesty, you would admit your error.

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by chryssanthe(f): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Says idiots who never knew the difference between legal and law and that legal is not Law.
The definition of legal is that which is related to law. If something is a legal matter is is something related to law. If you understand the law then you understand what is legal. They are interrelated!

This STILL doesn't help make your Bible moral. It's full of horrific ethnic genocide!

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
midnight378:

No dumbo.
You agreed to "work" for those hours when YOU agreed to work there.
Your analogy is false .

Do you not see that your answer is opposing?

You say "no"

And yet you say "they agreed" which means yes

I think you have run out of your reasonabilty quota of the day. Let the person I asked the question come and answer.
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
chryssanthe:

The definition of legal is that which is related to law. If something is a legal matter is is something related to law. If you understand the law then you understand what is legal. They are interrelated!

This STILL doesn't help make your Bible moral. It's full of horrific ethnic genocide!

The word is "related"!

And as they taught us "a relation is not you".

Your father is related to you but NNPC or banks would never give your father your salary even if he brings your baby pictures.

Same with Law and legal.

https://www.nairaland.com/7019584/lawyers-every-body-not-deceit
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
midnight378:

You need to look up the word "legal", and learn how to use it correctly in English.

Knock yourself out
https://www.nairaland.com/7019584/lawyers-every-body-not-deceit

midnight378:

Thank you for the Christian response. So Christ-like . Jesus must really love you, speaking that way to his children,
and you claiming to be a steadfast Christian . Such a saint you are.

LMAO grin

If you behave as an idiot then I have the right to tell you that you are an idiot! grin
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And when an employer deprives an employee his salary and rather raises up guards to prevent the employee from freely leaving, has slavery not commenced, evil one?

And miss Satan, the Bible said "and if a man best"

It did not say "beat a servant" but of course evils like you see it this way after all it is you devils who do it.

Then it's a crime, but it's not slavery. The employee can walk out any time he/she wants.

5 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 10:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Do you not see that your answer is opposing?

You say "no"

And yet you say "they agreed" which means yes

I think you have run out of your reasonabilty quota of the day. Let the person I asked the question come and answer.

Thanks for admitting I am reasonable grin
when you learn English , you will get that the "no" was toward you and your incorrect analysis.
They did agree , but you can't read English correctly.

Ask Jesus why he's depending a clown like you to defend him , and not an educated reasonable human.

You're not literate in English.

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by chryssanthe(f): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
midnight378:

Then it's a crime, but it's not slavery. The employee can walk out any time he/she wants.
And there's also something called industrial action.
Union membership is a big thing apparently.

1 Like

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by chryssanthe(f): 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And when an employer deprives an employee his salary and rather raises up guards to prevent the employee from freely leaving, has slavery not commenced, evil one?

It did not say "beat a servant" but of course evils like you see it this way after all it is you devils who do it.
The difference between an employee who has been stiffed by his employer and a slave is that an employee can take legal action against the employer. A slave has no rights whatsoever and can seek no legal council.

You're right! It does not say you can "beat a servant", instead it says you can "beat their male or female SLAVE"...."

Exodus 21:20-21

New International Version

20 “Anyone who ----> beats <------ their male or female ----->slave<------ with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, 21 but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

So if you were my slave I could beat the hell out of you and as long as you didn't die in a couple of days I'd get off scott free!
Yeah, your bible truly is an evil piece of shit book and it was written by men who kept slaves as was the customs of the times!
That's why slavery is in the Bible!

2 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
midnight378:

grin Finally. And The Law is against crimes and condemns it grin
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
chryssanthe:

The difference between an employee who has been stiffed by his employer and a slave is that an employee can take legal action against the employer. A slave has no rights whatsoever and can seek no legal council.

You mean when the employee escapes his captivity, if he escapes it. A Slave too can also sue

And always has a right to sue as soon as he is free. It is his inalienable natural right

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2002/sep/05/usa.duncancampbell&ved=2ahUKEwjrqJn_gcX6AhWNR_EDHWQABFwQFnoECCIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25RX_obSWsc001GqZ_Z4ol

chryssanthe:

You're right! It does not say you can "beat a servant", instead it says you can "beat their male or female SLAVE"...."

Every one sees that the beginning says "And if a man beats". But I guess devil's are not capable of seeing whole sentences.
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tamaratonye1:
And so approaching 800 posts the answer to the OP question "what does a god add to life that cannot be lived without" seems to converge thus: morality.

Absent god, there'd be no morality. The believer would become immoral, and would behave immorally. Set aside the fact that that's what believers already do - behave immorally - the stupendous irony is that WITH a god, their propensity to behave immorally escalates. The believer's greatest moral aspiration is to do god's will. So a believer will try to kill her own children, as commanded by god. A believer will withhold medical treatment from her own children, as directed by god. A believer will enslave others, as commanded by god. And, of course, a believer will hijack a loaded airliner and crash it into an occupied building, as commanded by god. When god's will is the goal to be attained at any cost, there is no limit to the possible destruction a believer will attempt. There is NO restraint.

To believe in religion is so mentally crippling, it makes a believer volatile, incapable of seeing how potentially dangerous he is - and that very incapacity increases the danger. It is the removal of god, not its addition, that improves life's livability.

What a most wicked and evil and incorrect statement.

No liver on God has done any wicked thing to any one here only you and your kind have.

Which is even proven by the fact that if you tell people that you are an atheists, they will immediately avoid and keep away from you as if you are a suicide bomber.

So, it is you and your fellow evil atheists who are a harmful to the world exactly as madam beater who has confessed her desire of acquiring slaves and beating them up for pleasure.

Obviously, you have no one around you to torture so you have just come here to pour your frustrations and depression and sorrow upon poor believers.
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by FemiAjani(m): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Slavery is not backed by Law for every person has his inherent natural rights. And a right to obtain work is not a right to submit to slavery.

It is wicked people who turn employees (servants) to slave, which is why where you find slavery you must find oppression because the slave must be held in by duress.

And where you find duress, you find would find The Law is breached.

Which is why in the bank an employee always has the option of resigning if he finds his working condition oppressive.

Have you ever been late for work? It happens all the time. You can even negotiate your hours. Have you ever been arrested by the police, beaten or even killed for attempting to escape? When you are at work, you are there by your own choice and your own will. You can leave whenever you want and if you are there it's because you want to. As for slavery, it is backed by the law (be it the law of Ancient Hebrew kingdoms) or that of the empires that dominated the region. You yourself quoted verses and passages linked to the practice of slavery in the region.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
FemiAjani:

Have you ever been late for work? It happens all the time...

Change of Post!, I did not ask about working late

I asked

when a bank or company you work for says you should come in to work at 7:30 and you cannot leave earlier than 4 without their permission, have they not possessed you during those hours?

FemiAjani:

As for slavery, it is backed by the law (be it the law of Ancient Hebrew kingdoms) or that of the empires that dominated the region. You yourself quoted verses and passages linked to the practice of slavery in the region.

And I showed that it is not slavery but Contract for work and services (Labour Law) which you do and everyone does

But shall it be a good relationship or evil relationship? That is for you wicked and evil people to decide.

Now I understand why a lot of evil things happen to you people. You all are very evil whether a master oh or a servant. You all are very evil.
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 4:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Finally. And The Law is against crimes and condemns it grin

Your point is what ? Thank you Mr. Obvious. LOL
the law is against certain* things which are considered crimes, and in some instances the laws are repealed.

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 4:42am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

If you behave as an idiot then I have the right to tell you that you are an idiot! grin

Thank you again .
John 13:35 "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
You're such a Christian . Show me where your Jesus called people "idiots'.
Hypocritical ass-hole.

4 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by chryssanthe(f): 4:52am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You mean when the employee escapes his captivity, if he escapes it. A Slave too can also sue

And always has a right to sue as soon as he is free. It is his inalienable natural right

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2002/sep/05/usa.duncancampbell&ved=2ahUKEwjrqJn_gcX6AhWNR_EDHWQABFwQFnoECCIQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25RX_obSWsc001GqZ_Z4ol

Every one sees that the beginning says "And if a man beats". But I guess devil's are not capable of seeing whole sentences.
No sweety pie, you claim your bible is a moral book. I and others have pointed out that it is not and that morals have changed. Now you're sidestepping the issue by trying to claim modern employment as a form of slavery!
This is "whataboutism" and the typical Galloping Gish christian method of arguing by deflecting the subject away from the original topic. "Oh look over there....squirrel!"

It doesn't work this way, buddy. Modern employment is not slavery and we've ALL pointed out to you the difference, but now you're invoking magical devils to cast the blame on or using other nonsense to try for more diversions.

What this is really about is that YOU ARE NOW SO INVESTED IN YOUR ARGUMENT THAT YOU WON'T ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG!! This is the classic Sunk Cost Fallacy: You've gone down this sink hole so far you can't dig your way out or admit you goofed! It's quite laughable!!

Morals have changed over millenium. Women are no loger chattel as they were in the Bible. Children are not stoned to death for disobedience. Rape is against the law whereas it was acceptable in the Bible.

If your god were actually a real being he'd be brought to trial for crimes against humanity, condoning slavery and wife beating, child stoning and rape and the massive ethnic genocide he instigated. He would be convicted and spend thousands of consecutive years in prison!

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 4:56am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

What a most wicked and evil and incorrect statement.

No liver on God has done any wicked thing to any one here only you and your kind have.

Which is even proven by the fact that if you tell people that you are an atheists, they will immediately avoid and keep away from you as if you are a suicide bomber.

So, it is you and your fellow evil atheists who are a harmful to the world exactly as madam beater who has confessed her desire of acquiring slaves and beating them up for pleasure.

Obviously, you have no one around you to torture so you have just come here to pour your frustrations and depression and sorrow upon poor believers.

We haven't failed to notice that you're worn out on the debate... and have resorted to preaching.
Your hemeneutic of hate is not how Jesus won converts . Guess you'll have to learn a trade, and give up apologizing for religions
God has livers on him ? Wow. Ya learn something every day. grin

4 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by chryssanthe(f): 5:01am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I asked

when a bank or company you work for says you should come in to work at 7:30 and you cannot leave earlier than 4 without their permission, have they not possessed you during those hours?

And I showed that it is not slavery but Contract for work and services (Labour Law) which you do and everyone does

But shall it be a good relationship or evil relationship? That is for you wicked and evil people to decide.

Now I understand why a lot of evil things happen to you people. You all are very evil whether a master oh or a servant. You all are very evil.

See and Exodus 20: 21. "Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result; but they (the slave owner) are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave in their property."

Gee wiz, that so nice for the slave. Big woop.

So if you, Dtruthspeaker*, were my slave - my property, according to Biblical laws I could cut up your arms and legs with a knife and torture you, not so badly that you would die but bad enough that you would go through a shit load of suffering. As long as you didn't die I wouldn't have to face any punished. No attempted murder charges, no assult and battery charges like we have today in our court system. Nothing would happen to me after torturing you.

THIS IS WHAT YOUR BIBLE SAYS. IF YOU FIND THIS MORAL, THEN YOU ARE A CREEP

*I'm finding it hard to call you "truthspeaker", after all the shameless lies you've been caught telling on this thread! Jesus will be proud for sure!

4 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by FemiAjani(m): 5:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I asked

The answer is no, you are not their slave nor are you not free during those hours and no they do not possess you during those hours. Slavery is inherently oppressive. They had the right to marry with the permission of their master only. You could not indeed murder a slave though you could certainly beat them and discipline them as you wished. You can't do that with an employee. At worst, you can fire them and that's it. Your position on this thread has just devolved into outright trolling. You're just trying to kick up enough confusion to distract from anything incorrect that you are saying. It's a typical ploy, and is nothing but an example of bad faith.

4 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by FemiAjani(m): 5:09am On Oct 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Near1: 5:14am On Oct 04, 2022
The idea that Biblical rules about slavery were actually God ninja'ing an AFL/CIO thing is laughably amoral, as it reduces chattel slavery to a matter of staving off a strike of houseworkers.

In a weird way I'm enjoying watching these two "moralists" display an utter lack of morality. Slavery? Not a problem. Genocide? We'd like to have a good reason. Bashing out the brains of infants? Pretty much ordered by the source of their "morality".

Neither moral nor immoral, they're simply amoral: a point that has already been made well. Not very different from soldiers simply following orders and legality be damned. They'd be found guilty at Nuremberg, these two.

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by FemiAjani(m): 5:19am On Oct 04, 2022
Near1:
The idea that Biblical rules about slavery were actually God ninja'ing an AFL/CIO thing is laughably amoral, as it reduces chattel slavery to a matter of staving off a strike of houseworkers.

In a weird way I'm enjoying watching these two "moralists" display an utter lack of morality. Slavery? Not a problem. Genocide? We'd like to have a good reason. Bashing out the brains of infants? Pretty much ordered by the source of their "morality".

Neither moral nor immoral, they're simply amoral: a point that has already been made well. Not very different from soldiers simply following orders and legality be damned. They'd be found guilty at Nuremberg, these two.

They get so wrapped up in trying to win points they forget the big picture and even forget the best handwave for such instructions: a corrupt priesthood defending its power and privileges over God's will. Plus, this handwave also maps well unto Christian talking points about Hebrew society being wrong and Jesus bringing new teachings. Of course the problem then shifts toward misogyny, but that's somehow less obviously evil to men without much surprise there.

1 Like

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Judas1X: 6:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin Hahahahahaha grin grin. You are getting cut up to pieces in this thread. The punches, slaps and knocks you've received on this thread have left you dazed and cross-eyed, you don't even know what the hell you're saying anymore grin grin grin

Look how hard you are twisting yourself trying to show the bible does not endorse slavery - in conformance with what is now worldwide revulsion of the practice. Even YOU don't like it. The retardéd attempts at equating employment with slavery as if it were evil proves that YOU too, are repulsed by it. cheesy cheesy

But it's what your god commands. Yet a bloody cretin like you insists that slavery is not "godly". grin grin grin

You're a creep, a socially maladjusted psychopath and a freak of nature.

What you're doing is just having the thrill of being given attention by any means because in all sincerely, as you admitted yourself you were an abused child from a family where parental love is considered luxury. grin grin grin

Just another odd , surplus number bugging the green planet! cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Judas1X: 6:24am On Oct 04, 2022
chryssanthe:

That was a rule for Hebrew slaves only. And in verse 17, god tells you how to trick fellow hebrews into permanent slavery!
Want to read verse 17 for us?
It did, of course escape you, that not only slavery was permissible for your god, no, there was even injustice within the system of gods slavery: Heathen slaves had less rights than hebrew slaves!

Do you deny that your god commanded, in Leviticus (Deuteronomy and Exodus), humans to own another human as property?
Do you hold this as being morally permissible?

You cant! Your religious programming is blocking your brain, by becoming rather dishonest and evasive, than admitting what is painfully obvious. Thats what you allowed religion to do to your mind. It made you an ignorant LIAR!!

How do i know you are a liar!?

Which is immoral too!

Evidence for lying #1: Lying by omission

Is owning another human being as property a form of oppression? ...as described in the very next verse, which you left conveniently out, you slimy liar!

Evidence for lying #2:

Wasnt it "bondsmen" a day ago!?

You had long, hard working days. Booo hooo. Cry me a river!
How about your aunt beats you so hard that you die within 4 days!? Because thats totally aok, according to your bible!!

You know, i dont mind your immorality, your evasions, your willful ignorance. All of this is condoned by your god.
But.please.stop.lying!!!
Because, liars go to hell!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Bwahahahahaha! DMumuSpeaker bursted again. grin cheesy grin

I wonder what you guys were expecting from that blundering dingbat. He's as thick as two short planks. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Judas1X: 6:38am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

grin grin grin Finally, caught out, hand in the cookie jar, he admits for once in his damnable life that he is a quack, a sham and a Christian imposter. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Recall that on this same thread, you were moaning about me using insults, and you have now just proven that you have no qualms against it. So I'm hereby justified in the language I use with you grin grin grin

cheesy This is the confession his irresponsible mother never had the grace to muster. The family bloodline is inherently inferior, given to quick impulses, vain pretentions and lewd objectives. cheesy

DMumuSpeaker would have been the brightest of the damned, if his mother's vagina wart didn't neutralise his father's sperm, burning and corroding all vital nutrients responsible for foetal formation and growth.

Now we have to deal with the carelessness of a cheap drunk tárrt, unfit to raise chickens.

Kwaaaaaaaaakwaaaaakwaaaa grin cheesy grin
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2022
FemiAjani:

The answer is no, you are not their slave nor are you not free during those hours and no they do not possess you during those hours. Slavery is inherently oppressive.

And these people have said that you are talking rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5550016/should-drop-bank-job-federal/1#84402668

sakabien:
Is better to work with federal govt than to be a slave
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29am On Oct 04, 2022
chryssanthe:

See and Exodus 20: 21. "Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result; but they (the slave owner) are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave in their property."

Gee wiz, that so nice for the slave. Big woop.

So if you, Dtruthspeaker*, were my slave - my property, according to Biblical laws I could cut up your arms and legs with a knife and torture you, not so badly that you would die but bad enough that you would go through a shit load of suffering. As long as you didn't die I wouldn't have to face any punished. No attempted murder charges, no assult and battery charges like we have today in our court system. ..

Now you have Changed Post from Leviticus to Exodus.

And of course you do not know that Murder/attempted murder, manslaughter, assault and battery all came from the Bible.

And they are Separate Laws attacking the evil you desire to do to me.

And Exodus 20:12-36 is The Law covering Trespass to Persons which includes Murder, man-killing aka manslaughter, assault and battery is technically Section 309 -329 of today's Criminal Code.

And on this no guilt if a person does not die within the natural lethal time of death (every knows that normally, flogging does not kill), even your legal made it worse for you devils, knowing that you people have taken wickedness to a whole new wicked level and can preserve a person's life while inflicting unending pain (Torture) says

A person is not deemed to have killed another, if the death of that other person DOES NOT TAKE PLACE
WITHIN A YEAR AND A DAY of the cause of death.
Section 314 Criminal Code

So, you see, you have NO THING!
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2022
midnight378:

Thank you again .
John 13:35 "By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
You're such a Christian . Show me where your Jesus called people "idiots'.
Hypocritical ass-hole.

grin I have loved you by talking to you and warning you that the way you go is not good, Exactly as The Law said I should do. After that I am free and blameless. cheesy

2. Christ called your people "snakes and vipers" when they behaved as those things. grin

So you have NO THING! grin
Re: Honest Question To The Christians by midnight378: 7:46am On Oct 04, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

And these people have said that you are talking rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5550016/should-drop-bank-job-federal/1#84402668

Some people complain about anything and everything. Those people have said that you are talking rubbish.

LMAO

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Moses, Mohammed, Isis, Shekau: Stop The Hypocrisy Now!!! / "It Doesn't Matter Who Wrote The Bible" / Who Died . Jesus Or His Body ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.