Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

This is What causes homophobia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is What causes homophobia (4603 Views)

What Causes This In Women’s Body? (graphic Pix) / homophobes are just closeted homosexuals with internalised homophobia. / Felix Kalu, Gay Nigerian Man: 'How I Fought Against Homophobia In Nigeria' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
I have done an extensive research about homophobia and I have come with the conclusion that closeted homosexual=internalized homophobia
The abnormality here is homophobes not homosexuals
Phobia is an extreme irrational fear for an aversion of something
A phobia is a persistent, excessive, unrealistic, fear of an object, person, animal, activity or situation. It is a type of anxiety disorder which you homophobes suffer from
A person with a phobia either tries
1) Avoid the thing that triggers the fear
2) Attack and be violent to the opposed object in other to repress the fear
3)or endures the fear with great anxiety and distress
Homophobia is an irrational fear of homosexuals

LIKE I HAVE SAID SEVERLY NO NORMAL HUMAN WOULD BE BOTHERED ABOUT THE ISSUE OF SEXUALITY. BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT EVEN IF THE REST OF THE WORLD BECOME OPENLY GAY, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE YOUR DESIRE FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE OR SUPPRESS ARE WORKED UP ABOUT ONES SEXUAL ORIENTATION

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
when homophobes get obsessed with homosexuals is the enaction of internalized homophobia which their try to fight off in their subconscious mind..and the only way to repress the manifestation of such inevitable orgies and fear is to attack

Homophobes are frigid bitches with rotten hormones grin

5 Likes

Re: This is What causes homophobia by AndroidAI(m): 2:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Homophobes like choas14, thebadpolitician are merely closeted homosexuals battling with internalized homophobia.

3 Likes

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Jesterinjay: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
undecided so in essence you're homo-loving ?
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
Make everyone do Wetin dey like.
Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Idonweak: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
Before you start doing research. Try to learn logic so you won't appear to be a stupid gay.

8 Likes

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Idonweak:
Before you start doing research. Try to learn logic so you won't appear to be a stupid gay.
you are a nincompoop

3 Likes

Re: This is What causes homophobia by shantti(m): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2022
Do u really understand the word research
U shared a conclusion, yet no introduction, no abstract, no observation, no material and method, no result analysis. Like, what particularly experiment did you do to conclude that it's those who have something to hide are homophobes

4 Likes

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 7:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
shantti:
Do u really understand the word research
U shared a conclusion, yet no introduction, no abstract, no observation, no material and method, no result analysis. Like, what particularly experiment did you do to conclude that it's those who have something to hide are homophobes
I made a factual premise and in summarization I concluded with the data I gathered

You are not a kingdergaton student and I shouldn't start breaking it down for you bit by bit

If you can't grasp then get someone else to interpret it for you in the language you can understand

2 Likes

Re: This is What causes homophobia by shantti(m): 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beehive01:
I made a factual premise and in summarization I concluded with the data I gathered

You are not a kingdergaton student and I shouldn't start breaking it down for you bit by bit

If you can't grasp then get someone else to interpret it for you in the language you can understand

Can u please share this data. Am not here for bashing and arguments. I would love to learn too.
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2022
shantti:

Can u please share this data. Am not here for bashing and arguments. I would love to learn too.
https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/roots/overview.html

One of the many articles I pondered on
Re: This is What causes homophobia by ecolime(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
What's causing the rise in number of gays on Nairaland these days? Is it western culture and acceptance?

These guys are becoming daring by the day. They used to be in hiding back then. No shame anymore.
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2022
shantti:

http://www.havanatimes.org/?p=8922
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2022
shantti:

https://www.livescience.com/52146-homophobia-personality-traits.html
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2022
shantti:

https://www.psychmechanics.com/reasons-for-homophobia/

I still have many more articles just digest this one's for now
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beretta03: 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:
What's causing the rise in number of gays on Nairaland these days? Is it western culture and acceptance?

These guys are becoming daring by the day. They used to be in hiding back then. No shame anymore.
you are not ashamed of Typing rubbish in a glass house
Re: This is What causes homophobia by shantti(m): 7:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beehive01:
https://www.livescience.com/52146-homophobia-personality-traits.html

This article is simply accusing homophobes of anger issues and psychotic behaviors, but at least u didn't conclude from nothing
Re: This is What causes homophobia by shantti(m): 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beehive01:
http://www.havanatimes.org/?p=8922

This article is just portraying the challenges gay people go through especially in Cuba.

There is nothing wrong being homophobic. If I don't like ewedu and gbegiri, u can't accuse me of being psychotic. I'd rather u eat it anywhere that is not around me because the sight of it spoils my day

1 Like

Re: This is What causes homophobia by ecolime(m): 7:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beretta03:
you are not ashamed of Typing rubbish in a glass house
Here is another aggressive faggott.

Simple question and you lot turn it to war. I want to believe your condition is a mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2022
shantti:

This article is just portraying the challenges gay people go through especially in Cuba.

There is nothing wrong being homophobic. If I don't like ewedu and gbegiri, u can't accuse me of being psychotic. I'd rather u eat it anywhere that is not around me because the sight of it spoils my day
you didn't read the headline that homophobia is the problem not gay?

Yes there is something wrong with being homophobic
Homophobic simply means prejudice and when prejudice is prevalent it results to violence

I understand where you are coming from if you don't like ewedu and gbegiri you simply avoid it and don't eat it is as simple as that...one man's food is another man's poison that doesn't make you psychotic if you follow this procedure...it is your choice

Now what makes it psychotic and more of a closeted homosexuality is you don't like ewedu and gbegiri and when you see people eating it you start attacking them and becoming violent that is a clear sign of a repressed homosexuality

1 Like

Re: This is What causes homophobia by shantti(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Beehive01:
you didn't read the headline that homophobia is the problem not gay?

Yes I saw the headline. But the article is still what I say it is.

From ur analogy, If you see a full grown man having sex with a 17 yr old girl, and the girl tell u she actually consented to the sex. It becomes hypocritical of u to bash the man and accuse him of being a pedophile. U should them accept pedophilia as a new sexual orientation.
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
shantti:

Yes I saw the headline. But the article is still what I say it is.

From ur analogy, If you see a full grown man having sex with a 17 yr old girl, and the girl tell u she actually consented to the sex. It becomes hypocritical of u to bash the man and accuse him of being a pedophile. U should them accept pedophilia as a new sexual orientation.
where did you see the grown man having sex with a 17yr old girl?

And how are you sure she is a 17yr old girl?

What gave you the right to interogate them?

How does what two consensual people do with their body concern you?

The fact you went to interogate them and knowing fully well she is a 17yr old girl is the fact that you have that sign of pedophile in you and the only way to repress your urge is to attack

1 Like

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beretta03: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
ecolime:

Here is another aggressive faggott.

Simple question and you lot turn it to war. I want to believe your condition is a mental disorder.
same idiotic homophobic zombie spotted

Are you not ashamed of yourself?

Another closeted homosexual battling with internalized homophobia
Re: This is What causes homophobia by shantti(m): 3:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Beehive01:
where did you see the grown man having sex with a 17yr old girl?

And how are you sure she is a 17yr old girl?

What gave you the right to interogate them?

How does what two consensual people do with their body concern you?

The fact you went to interogate them and knowing fully well she is a 17yr old girl is the fact that you have that sign of pedophile in you and the only way to repress your urge is to attack

Haba!!! Ur logic is flawed. So flawed.

1 Like

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2022
shantti:

Haba!!! Ur logic is flawed. So flawed.
YOU ARE THE ONE WITH AN EXTREMELY FLAWED BASELESS ANALOGY

I will correct your poor sense of reasoning

I understand where you are coming from, if you don't like ewedu and gbegiri you simply avoid it and don't eat it is as simple as that...one man's food is another man's poison that doesn't make you psychotic if you follow this procedure...it is your choice

Now what makes it psychotic and more of a closeted homosexuality is you don't like ewedu and gbegiri and when you see people eating it you start ranting and becoming violent that is a clear sign of a repressed homosexuality
And also if you are in an environment when you see people eating ewedu and gbegiri the best thing to do is to walk out if you can't stand the smell of it without creating any unnecessary cheap ridiculous attention... SIMPLE

2 Likes

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Beehive01:
YOU ARE THE ONE WITH AN EXTREMELY FLAWED BASELESS ANALOGY

I will correct your poor sense of reasoning

I understand where you are coming from, if you don't like ewedu and gbegiri you simply avoid it and don't eat it is as simple as that...one man's food is another man's poison that doesn't make you psychotic if you follow this procedure...it is your choice

Now what makes it psychotic and more of a closeted homosexuality is you don't like ewedu and gbegiri and when you see people eating it you start ranting and becoming violent that is a clear sign of a repressed homosexuality
And also if you are in an environment when you see people eating ewedu and gbegiri the best thing to do is to walk out if you can't stand the smell of it without creating any unnecessary cheap ridiculous attention... SIMPLE

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2022
Beehive01:
I have done an extensive research about homophobia and I have come with the conclusion that closeted homosexual=internalized homophobia
The abnormality here is homophobes not homosexuals
Phobia is an extreme irrational fear for an aversion of something
A phobia is a persistent, excessive, unrealistic, fear of an object, person, animal, activity or situation. It is a type of anxiety disorder which you homophobes suffer from
A person with a phobia either tries
1) Avoid the thing that triggers the fear
2) Attack and be violent to the opposed object in other to repress the fear
3)or endures the fear with great anxiety and distress
Homophobia is an irrational fear of homosexuals

LIKE I HAVE SAID SEVERLY NO NORMAL HUMAN WOULD BE BOTHERED ABOUT THE ISSUE OF SEXUALITY. BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT EVEN IF THE REST OF THE WORLD BECOME OPENLY GAY, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE YOUR DESIRE FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE OR SUPPRESS ARE WORKED UP ABOUT ONES SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Abomination

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:13am On Sep 17, 2022
AndroidAI:
Homophobes like choas14, thebadpolitician are merely closeted homosexuals battling with internalized homophobia.

Youre an abomination confused gender
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beretta03: 7:43am On Sep 17, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Abomination
another closeted homosexual spotted
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Beretta03:
another closeted homosexual spotted

Shut your abominable mouth and go and ingest sniper before you corrupt young minds here

Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beretta03: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Shut your abominable mouth and go and ingest sniper before you corrupt young minds here
the same closeted homosexual spotted

You are a homosexual seriously battling with internalized homophobia

And if you are not careful premature death will be inevitable for you
Re: This is What causes homophobia by Beehive01: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Abomination
Repressed homosexuality
one case of a person who vehemently preached against homosexuality but was himself caught with his pants down, literally, in a homosexual act.

This is the example of a person who had repressed their homosexuality. They knew, deep down, that they had homosexual inclinations but couldn’t come to terms with it or become fully conscious of it perhaps due to the stigma associated with coming out as a homosexual.

So they fought fiercely with anything remotely reminding them of their latent homosexuality, denigrating and shaming homosexuals whenever they got a chance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity Hits South-East; Igbo Women Lament Lack Of Sexual Partners / May Be Its The Right Decision To Remain Single. What Do U Think / Am Falling In Love With My Best Friend's Girlfriend :(!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.