Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? (3615 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Men Of Today... Can You Overcome LUSTING?? / I am Plus (+1) One Today..can i have some love?... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 3:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
I was scammed of ₦18,000 through my OTP and account number today.

I went to the bank and they said they can't do anything about it. Can I get the money back?

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

I went to the bank and they said they can't do anything about it. Can I get the money back?

cry

angry
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

cry

STOP LYIN JORRRRRRRR.....if u need moiney..ASK NICELY!!!! angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

undecided

Please don't derail. This is a serious matter.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

cry

call mtn customer care grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by MITCHELL96: 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
If your bank says they can't do anything about it, what can we do ? undecided grin

Your 18k dey cook one better rice and stew for one HK like this. grin

23 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Mrkumareze(m): 3:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
No, that's the cost of foolishness you bought .just move on

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2022
MITCHELL96:
If your bank says they can't do anything, what can we do ? undecided grin

Your 18k dey cook one better rice and stew for one HK like this. grin

So I can't report the matter to CBN or EFCC?
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by MITCHELL96: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

No, rather report to CNN. grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by tolufase: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

cry

If your bank can't do anything about it, Is it nairalanders that will help you to get your money back? Anyway, I'm not curious but just asking.
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

Lol..if EFCC no laugh you ehn..CBN go reject you from gate if you dont have appointment there...pele
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by elmagnifico411(m): 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Typical of naija banks.. they don't always want to help.. you've got to be careful with e Teri g your infos online.. even bank boys are part of the scammers.. if I were u, I go use weyrey pot inside bank and disrupt their activities so much so that we go reach police station..
siofra:

cry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by TrendyTrendy: 3:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

Yes i think you can report it as long as you have evidence
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rayban25:

Lol..if EFCC no laugh you ehn..CBN go reject you from gate if you dont have appointment there...pele

I have their email.
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
TrendyTrendy:
Yes i think you can report it as long as you have evidence

But it's a small money, I don't they will take me serious but it's paining me o cry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Illegal1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
Hw did it happened?
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

I have their email.

My dear try your luck but I doubt if you'll get a response
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by luvguyy(m): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

mr cork shut up...u are even having multiple accounts...Mods do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2022
elmagnifico411:
Typical of naija banks.. they don't always want to help.. you've got to be careful with e Teri g your infos online.. even bank boys are part of the scammers.. if I were u, I go use weyrey pot inside bank and disrupt their activities so much so that we go reach police station..

I'll let it go. I was just wondering if I could get it back.
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Illegal1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

STOP LYIN JORRRRRRRR.....if u need moiney..ASK NICELY!!!!(NO OFFENCE) angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Olayetan(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

cry

Give details on how you were scammed...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rayban25:

My dear try your luck but I doubt if you'll get a response

Okay.
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

undecided

Please don't derail. This is a serious matter.

realllly?.... Siofra, tell the truth n let the devil be ashame...u want us to contribute 18k so u can go n buy Brazilian wig...abi?...TELL THE TRUTH SIR!! angry
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

cry

I will personally trassssfer 30k if u tell me the truth...I swaaR!! angry
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2022
DaddyCK:

realllly?.... Siofra, tell the truth n let the devil be ashame...u want us to contribute 18k so u can go n buy Brazilian wig...abi?...TELL THE TRUTH SIR!! angry

Is 18k even enough for Brazilian wig

Please carry your wahala elsewhere.
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by Illegal1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

But it's a small money, I don't they will take me serious but it's paining me o cry

who e no go pain?

no be my 1k wen lose since on monday still dey pain me till now soo....
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by fman(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

cry

Only greedy people fall for scam!!
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by fman(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

I'll let it go. I was just wondering if I could get it back.
So u no wise at all ?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
fman:

Only greedy people fall for scam!!

Calm down let me explain.

When I explain I'll mention those who have asked.
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by TrendyTrendy: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

Since it is small money why complain

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by siofra(f): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
Olayetan:

Give details on how you were scammed...

I wanted to pay a vendor on Facebook for goods she delivered, so I transferred the money to my Zenith account.

Unfortunately for me today, there was no network. I was impatient and I went to Facebook where someone directed me to a shady Zenith customer care page.

Foolishly I sent my account number, phone number and OTP to the person behind the page and I was debited.

Fman
Illegal1
Re: Help!!! I Was Scammed Today. Can I Get The Money Back? by fman(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
siofra:

Calm down let me explain.

When I explain I'll mention those who have asked.
Thought you wanted to withdraw from ya payoneer account using kuda bank?
And complained not having a domiciliary account?
So how did it happen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Florida Mom G-bnged By Her Daughter's Friends / Why Most Babes Find Me Irresistible / How Do I Cope With A Workaholic Boyfriend???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.