Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,382 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:13 AM

Where Did I Go Wrong My People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Did I Go Wrong My People? (1201 Views)

Where Did You Meet Your Spouse Or Partner? / Prank Gone Wrong-my Friends Husband Is Overreacting / Have You Ever Apologised To A Lady Even When You Did No Wrong? (my Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by kennywiz: 10:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
My wife went to the market to buy one or two things and left my 4 months old baby to the 22 years old house help.

The little baby started crying, the house girl has done everything to make him stop crying , but the boy kept crying, so the girl now brought out her breast to breastfeed the baby, and immediately the breast entered his mouth he stopped crying.

As the small boy was sucking the breast, I
entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there. I shouted on the girl, but she told me that nothing was coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, she asked me to test it and I decided to suck the breast too to confirm. As I was sucking her breast, my wife came in.
Upon all my explanations she refused to understand and it's now a big problem. What can I do to convince her it was an innocent sucking?

What can I do Now? Your Advise is needed Pls because there is fire on the mountain now

3 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by slawomir: 10:12pm On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr...

Warey

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
welldone...

[img]https://giffiles./765/7654.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Fahvvy: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Illegal1(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2022
Linus...
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by phelonrays: 11:06pm On Sep 15, 2022
Fakely comical grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Ballzproblem2: 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2022
mumu story , foolish people full this site u swear
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
“Innocent sucking “

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Lamanii22(f): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2022
grin grin grin Crazy crazy things for this life…
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Omuuvwie(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2022
This is serious
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by benqo01(m): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Lol she will understand
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2022
You can continue sucking the maid's breasts from time to time to ensure that no milk is coming out from it. With time your wife would understand.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by kennywiz: 10:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
grin grin
FalseProphet1:
You can continue sucking the maid's breasts from time to time to ensure that no milk is coming out from it. With time your wife would understand.

This I have seen.
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Ikennaford: 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2022
The kind lie people deh lie eh, even Lucifer deh Wonder what's up
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Nonexisting1: 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
You did what every good father would do in that situation. Testing the breast to confirm it was safe for your baby was the right thing to do. No worries, comrade.

1 Like

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by DonroxyII: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
kennywiz:

My wife went to the market to buy one or two things and left my 4 months old baby to the 22 years old house help.

The little baby started crying, the house girl has done everything to make him stop crying , but the boy kept crying, so the girl now brought out her breast to breastfeed the baby, and immediately the breast entered his mouth he stopped crying.

As the small boy was sucking the breast, I
entered and saw it, I was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there. I shouted on the girl, but she told me that nothing was coming out of the breast but I didn't believe her, she asked me to test it and I decided to suck the breast too to confirm. As I was sucking her breast, my wife came in.
Upon all my explanations she refused to understand and it's now a big problem. What can I do to convince her it was an innocent sucking?

What can I do Now? Your Advise is needed Pls because there is fire on the mountain now
grin .. Na Simple things Na!
Test Your Wife Own too and Ask Your Wife to Test the Maid's Own ViceVersa Make All of Una Kukuma Ment together grin
Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Truvelisback(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2022
U are lying.

Re: Where Did I Go Wrong My People? by Karleb(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2022
grin grin werey!

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Adopted Him Just So They Could Harvest His Heart For Me. / Have You Noticed That People Stop Being Ugly When They Become Your Friend. / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Partner Masturbating With Your Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.