Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result (22114 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by gambojimeta: 5:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Funny but bitter truth
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Laggafin: 5:43am On Sep 16, 2022
Pride comes before a fall.. Obi is the next President

6 Likes

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by fabian063: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2022
We are tired of suffering and smiling
#OBIDATTI is the only way for Nigeria progress

5 Likes

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by ibechris(m): 5:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Why are they angry.

One of them even said,Obi can't win 3 three states in his stronghold...hmm I just laugh.

The poll is just an opinion...but Obi will surely win because of the situation in the country.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by infofta(m): 5:52am On Sep 16, 2022
The contest is between Obi and Atiku.
Tinubu support in the South has gone to Obi

Who will vote for Tinubu to re-enforce APC failure
Tinubu is also sick, old and mentally, physically unfit to rule Nigeria in this complex and difficult situation

2 Likes

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Bede2u(m): 5:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Elvis2kay:
The results is to make Obidient feel good. Election is local
you mean rigging is local grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Cantonese: 5:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Kwakwanso too?
Where is his hope in Kano state? Shekarau ported to PDP. Ganduje remains in APC. LP daily build structures in Kano. How will one party win the so called millions of votes?

When Atiku, whom I seriously supported in 2019 decided to continue on his “attempted president” mission in 2022, he failed to read the political barometer and do the arithmetic that Obi could move on. He dismissed Obi, just like Wike foolishly did in Awka. The so called over one million votes in Rivers state would now be split between LP, PDP, SDP and APC. Lagos would be split between APC, LP and PDP in that sequence. We all see it clearly.

Today, OBIdience has come to stay.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by bempirenig: 6:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Hmm. Careful while you may think though stand.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Fiscus105(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Just like EPL, that boys normally separate from men wen premier league is rounding up.

Wen it's two weeks to the election, hallucinations about Obi will fade out. I see Obi coming distance 3rd.

I think we supposed to learn lesson from APC PRIMARY........ social media were high on Osinbanjo, Ameachi and lately on Jonathan and Lawal. But wen result came out .... The combined votes of all other contestants not up to half of the winner.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by akinmusi(m): 6:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Judge not.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by hollywater: 6:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Fear of Obi.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Efuaye(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2022
Ignore Peter Obi in this contest to your detriment!
All the people who are under my influence are 99% ready to vote for him.
I am not a social media BOT (according to Daniel Buala), I am real like many other people that I know one on one!

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:10am On Sep 16, 2022
ANAP poll is not a social media poll. Rather it is a real life opinion poll

3 Likes

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Skty: 6:16am On Sep 16, 2022
starbuck:
Structure - less and Social media media party will continue making a particular set of people restless

Them don kill apchit

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by SmartyPants(m): 6:26am On Sep 16, 2022
I mean..

The poll was carried out by NOI (owned by Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, and commissioned by Atedo Peterside.

We all know where these people stand.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by SmartyPants(m): 6:29am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Is Peter Obi the only one contesting this election? That's the question that should be on the lips of every Nigerian who keeps seeing these daily attacks. If Obi wasnt positioned to win, why then are all the powers that be jointly fighting him? These guys have nothing to use against him, so they resort to attacking the morale of his followers. When you see the people who collectively destroyed this nation attacking just one man, follow that one man blindly. E get why

Follow blindly indeed. Was this not the same way all the opposition attacked Buhari, and his northern brothers and Muslim brothers followed him blindly?

You may have your personal (tribal) reasoms for being a blind follower. You and your type alone will follow Peter Obi blindly.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Binchim001: 6:32am On Sep 16, 2022
festacman:
This kind of Poll represent mere opinion survey. It could show a certain trend but never a conclusive guide to reality. The likely source of error is the use of samples that are not representative of the population.

Remarkably, the objections raised by camps of Atiku, Kwakwanso and Tinubu seem quite valid.

The reality is that Peter Obi supporters should not rejoice because of this poll result. Also, Tinubu, Atiku and Kwakwanso supporters should not lose too much sleep. Election is still several months away and campaigns have not even started. One day is long time in politics. Blunders, slip of tongues and scandals will still be committed ahead of 2023.

By the way, imagine a polling outfit showing results that favor Tinubu ...

Imagine the NOI was in favor of the APC or PDP, the NOI would have been credible and valid. Cawords ass motherfuckers! We have our PVC's and we are coming out en mass to vote.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2022
We need a better nation

Vote for Peter obi vote for labour part vote for a better nation

2 Likes

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by blackmantis: 6:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Lots of young people have obtained their PVC and have vowed not to be intimidated by thugs.....they would vote and make sure their vote counts....2023 would be interesting.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by KunGioKehRah: 6:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Twitter President
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Kobicove(m): 6:50am On Sep 16, 2022
Online support is different from what happens in reality...the fact that the Labour Party candidate in the last election in Osun State could not even get up to 10% of total votes cast lends credence to this fact undecided
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by GodPrince: 6:51am On Sep 16, 2022
The stupid opinion poll that was conducted by obidiotts to please their stupid selves is still a topic to talk about? These guys are just lunatics beyond redemption. Bloody FOOLS
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by freshvine(f): 6:51am On Sep 16, 2022
These politicians are yet to understand that transmission of results will be done electronically.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by YourhealthNG2(m): 6:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
I was even surprise to see that Obi got 21% going by the online hype of zombidients. To me it's a poor online outing for Mr. Obi.

If Obi can't even mustered 50% and above of online sampling then I'm scared he can't even defeat kwankwaso on ground.

Stop making a fool of yourself. ANAP poll is a real life opinion poll, not online poll

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by AliyuMahdi9: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Yet, you all take out time to analyze Obi's poll outcome
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by GodPrince: 6:56am On Sep 16, 2022
Even Nairaland now accept the obi supporters are irredeemable IDIOTS. If you think I'm lying, just comment "obidiotsz" and remove the last "z" post it and see what it turns to on nairaland, I was shocked because I typed "obidiotsz" only for Nairaland to interprete it to "Obi Supporters" Lol, nawa. These people need help
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Roger3D(m): 7:03am On Sep 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Be deceiving & consoling yourselves there.

Winning on SM /Online is very significant. Fact is:
-Majority of Nigerians who are Educated/Literate are Online.

-Educated/Literate people are generally considered more Sensible/Knowledgeable than Uneducated/illiterate people.

-Since Obi is leading Online, we can therefore conclude that majority of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians prefer Peter Obi. cool

If you consider yourself Sensible/Knowledgeable, join the Obidient Movement. kiss

"If ye be Willing and Obidient, ye shall Eat the Good of the Land"

God bless Peter Obi, our incoming President of Nigeria. kiss
And what if the so called illiterate people are in the majority? The so called educated people will have their say while the majority will have thier way. Peter Obi will lose by a huge magin
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by nameo: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
I was even surprise to see that Obi got 21% going by the online hype of zombidients. To me it's a poor online outing for Mr. Obi.

If Obi can't even mustered 50% and above of online sampling then I'm scared he can't even defeat kwankwaso on ground.

It was not an "online" poll.

It was a poll done by statisticians using Telephone and questionaires.

It shows one thing: the Obi "virus" is withspread.

However, if I am an Obi supporter, i will not put much mind to it. There is still lots of work to be done as indicated also by the large undecided votes particularly in the north
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Psalmistproject: 7:04am On Sep 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Be deceiving & consoling yourselves there.

Winning on SM /Online is very significant. Fact is:
-Majority of Nigerians who are Educated/Literate are Online.

-Educated/Literate people are generally considered more Sensible/Knowledgeable than Uneducated/illiterate people.

-Since Obi is leading Online, we can therefore conclude that majority of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians prefer Peter Obi. cool

If you consider yourself Sensible/Knowledgeable, join the Obidient Movement. kiss

"If ye be Willing and Obidient, ye shall Eat the Good of the Land"

God bless Peter Obi, our incoming President of Nigeria. kiss
Honestly this is exactly my thought.
Are they saying village people will vote for them?
What exactly does the Govt do for village people? Nothing!!
So they are expecting the people they have relegated to poverty and
illiteracy to come vote for them when by giving them oil rice and kpomo.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Greenfaces: 7:14am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Is Peter Obi the only one contesting this election? That's the question that should be on the lips of every Nigerian who keeps seeing these daily attacks. If Obi wasnt positioned to win, why then are all the powers that be jointly fighting him? These guys have nothing to use against him, so they resort to attacking the morale of his followers. When you see the people who collectively destroyed this nation attacking just one man, follow that one man blindly. E get why
This story reminds me of the history about the prophet of islam who found the arabians misguided and practicing such customs as burying their female children alive out of disgust.

When Muhammad (saw) received the revelations of his prophethoood, the poor and downtrodden believed in him and followed him while the ruling class hated the message that seemed to promote equality of the despised poor and unfortunate with the wealthy rich. Also he was preaching against the worship of idols which was the main source of income in makkah then, because people from all over arabia used to travel to makkah to buy idols and worship in the sacred place as they knew it.

The ruling class conived, joined all forces they could both physically and drove him and his followers away from the land. They were accommodated in Medina where they gained followers.

Years of wars from all over Arabia to suppress his message failed. Eventually, ☪️Islam gained victory over the entire arabia.

This is over 2000years today, the names of those kings and affluent ones have all been buried in history. But Allah preserved the honour of Muhammad (saw) and the religion and generation after generation, islam has spread all over the world; even more remarkably, in the far western region where we have a myriad of islamic scholars who learned the history of islam in universities and learned the recitation of the Quran by heart and have love for Allah and the Messenger.

The religion has influenced humanity in the area of kindness, love, patience, justice, equality, brotherhood and a consciousness of one supreme God Before Whom the entirety of mankind will soon be gathered.

Those who are Muslims and submit to the Will and commands of Allah exude these positive traits while awaiting the certainty (death and resurrection) and are grateful to their Lord for guiding them to this religion.

Alhamdulilah for this favour of Islam
Allahuma lakal hamdu kulu
Walakal mulk kulu
Wabi yadikal khaira kulu
Walakal hamdu bi islam
Walakal hamdu bi eeman
Walakal hamdul bi quran
Walakal hamdu fi ula wal akhira
Laailaha ilallah
Wala nabudu ilahiya
Mukhlisina lahu deen
Walahu kari alkafiroon
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by KushLyon(m): 7:17am On Sep 16, 2022
They are forgetting it's the same social media that mobilized and fuelled the end sars protest grin
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Snapchat: 7:18am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

I remember when Atiku ignored Obi and congratulated Tinubu when he won the APC presidential tickets, Obidense like you were crying all over the media that nobody gives a fvvck about Obi and he’s being underrated. Now that he’s being given a little attention, you guys are still complaining. Who do Ibos this thing? Dem swear for una?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebelechukwu Obiano And Abandoned Baby In Anambra - Touching Story With Photos / Ondo State Govt Partners With German Firm To Build $1.1billion Medical City / Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.