Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result (22115 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by efficiencie(m): 7:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Kwanza:
2023: Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso dismiss poll result, say Peter Obi can only win on social media

If you cannot rig for Peter Obi just shup up and watch Atiku and Tinubu slug it out for the presidency. All the zombidients shouting up ans down cannot rig for Peter Obi and that is the only way to win elections in Nigeria. Whoever told you elections are free and fair is a blatant liar. The greatest "rigger" wins!
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by efficiencie(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Is Peter Obi the only one contesting this election? That's the question that should be on the lips of every Nigerian who keeps seeing these daily attacks. If Obi wasnt positioned to win, why then are all the powers that be jointly fighting him? These guys have nothing to use against him, so they resort to attacking the morale of his followers. When you see the people who collectively destroyed this nation attacking just one man, follow that one man blindly. E get why

Oga if you cannot rig for Peter Obi forget it he will lose gallantly.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by perez100: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2022
Obi has already won in the spirit world and now on social media and it will only manifest on the election day. These PDP and APC knows that Peter Obi is a big threat but they are only consoling themselves and hoping and planning to rig the election but they will be disappointed.

According to them Peter Obi supporters are just on social media and they live in abroad. So, all the rallies and awareness - all the people we saw marching are Obi supporters in overseas and they don't have voters cards? Only APC and PDP supporters have voters cards.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 16, 2022
Keep pressing their necks
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2022
Obi will be president

Enough of this greedy elites
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2022
Atiku is saying it from experience, in 2019 Atiku won all the poll on Twitter but lost in polling both
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Johel(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Kwanza:
2023: Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso dismiss poll result, say Peter Obi can only win on social media

It's left for Nigerians to prove them wrong ..and if they don't,may endless suffering,pain,tears and gnashing of teeth befall those who don't want good things for this nation.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by ogastone(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2022
There is problem.
INEC reduced the number of the just concluded online voter registration by 63%,
You know what I'm saying �
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by GoooodHardDick: 7:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Snapchat:

I remember when Atiku ignored Obi and congratulated Tinubu when he won the APC presidential tickets, Obidense like you were crying all over the media that nobody gives a fvvck about Obi and he’s being underrated. Now that he’s being given a little attention, you guys are still complaining. Who do Ibos this thing? Dem swear for una?

Alaye try get sense. How does anyone supporting Peter obi makes him an Igbo? Make I create thread to let you know that Edo State has nothing to do with the Igbos?

Obi has been on the lips of every Nigerian and it's good. We love it. That's a sign of a victory! Obi is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by GoooodHardDick: 8:01am On Sep 16, 2022
efficiencie:

Oga if you cannot rig for Peter Obi forget it he will lose gallantly.

So APC and PDP depends absolutely on rigging the election in other to win?

This is the corruption we're all talking about but they'll fail woefully next year. Obi will sweep the entire goe political zones with a very wide gap and thus become the president
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by everythinggirly(f): 8:02am On Sep 16, 2022
Just imagine, after this forth coming election, everybody eye go clear.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by BATified2023: 8:04am On Sep 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
I was even surprise to see that Obi got 21% going by the online hype of zombidients. To me it's a poor online outing for Mr. Obi.

If Obi can't even mustered 50% and above of online sampling then I'm scared he can't even defeat kwankwaso on ground.

don’t mind them

Many of them are lost in touch with reality,they don’t understand that in an online poll even foreigners that have access to the poll can vote
Even Nigerians outside d country can vote
Even Nigerians who are locked up in different prisons of d world with access to phones can vote

They really don’t understand that the market women,the artisans,the farmers n those organic voters with no big phone can’t vote online but will b present to vote at different polling booth

Last last they will shout rigging
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by GoooodHardDick: 8:05am On Sep 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

Follow blindly indeed. Was this not the same way all the opposition attacked Buhari, and his northern brothers and Muslim brothers followed him blindly?

You may have your personal (tribal) reasoms for being a blind follower. You and your type alone will follow Peter Obi blindly.

Peter Obi may not be a saint bro but he is the best candidate we have so far.

From Edo State we're highly Obidient to the mission of rescuing Nigeria. There is nothing tribal about it, we the binis are not tribalistic bigots over here We just want the best for us all
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Salvador1: 8:11am On Sep 16, 2022
YourhealthNG2:
ANAP poll is not a social media poll. Rather it is a real life opinion poll
you dey mind them.

The poll was conducted on the streets of Nigeria in different zones, but they will tag it social media.
May God continue to confuse them.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Salvador1: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2022
YourhealthNG2:

Stop making a fool of yourself. ANAP poll is a real life opinion poll, not online poll
you don't need to explain to them pls.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by SmartyPants(m): 8:13am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Peter Obi may not be a saint bro but he is the best candidate we have so far.

From Edo State we're highly Obidient to the mission of rescuing Nigeria. There is nothing tribal about it, we the binis are not tribalistic bigots over here We just want the best for us all

Okay. I'm from Edo too but i definitely see this entire election as a tribal one.

If Peter Obi was from Edo would all these South Easterners be genuinely "Obedient"? I strongly doubt it.

But Obi as a candidate is not bad. It's his fake Obedients I have an issue with.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Salvador1: 8:16am On Sep 16, 2022
nameo:

It was not an "online" poll.

It was a poll done by statisticians using Telephone and questionaires.

It shows one thing: the Obi "virus" is withspread.

However, if I am an Obi supporter, i will not put much mind to it. There is still lots of work to be done as indicated also by the large undecided votes particularly in the north
exactly OBIdents should reach out to those undecided.
They are more important I swear.
I trust OBIdents shaaa

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by debigone(m): 8:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Make una help me tell dem say na pipo get the social media, nor be ghost
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Salvador1: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

Okay. I'm from Edo too but i definitely see this entire election as a tribal one.

If Peter Obi was from Edo would all these South Easterners be genuinely "Obedient"? I strongly doubt it.

But Obi as a candidate is not bad. It's his fake Obedients I have an issue with.
so because of his supporters u can't vote him.

Read this below I pray it change your mindset.

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by WibusJaga: 8:25am On Sep 16, 2022
Roger3D:
And what if the so called illiterate people are in the majority? The so called educated people will have their say while the majority will have thier way. Peter Obi will lose by a huge magin

You missed the vital point;
If you consider yourself Sensible/Knowledgeable, join the Obidient Movement. kiss
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by ogatboy(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Has anyone tried to google NOI polls in Nigeria election? You will discover something, they are very accurate. They called 2015 election correctly, 2019 correctly, even Rivers state and other state elections were called correctly. They have a 90% to 99% accuracy on all their polls.

The only difference is that the election is still far away. I am hoping they bring out another poll in January or early February of 2023 and then we will know what the election looks like.

APC, PDP and NNPP are living in illusion the same way the elites see reality from a different perspective
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by SmartyPants(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2022
Salvador1:
so because of his supporters u can't vote him.

Read this below I pray it change your mindset.

Where did I say I can't vote for him?

I can vote for him without issues. I am just not yet convinced and it's not yet time to decide anyway. Campaign never start.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Exceed15: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2022
People on social media live in communities.. they are not ghosts
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Alpharey: 8:32am On Sep 16, 2022
ifihearam:
There is no doubt to the poll....pandora liar obi can only be president of IPOB or President to the gullibles on social media. but in reality, he will and can NEVER lead or be president.(Godforbid).
You mean God forbid Bat thing
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Salvador1: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2022
SmartyPants:

Where did I say I can't vote for him?

I can vote for him without issues. I am just not yet convinced and it's not yet time to decide anyway. Campaign never start.
ok bro in what aspect are u not convinced.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Chuksmemgbe: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Be deceiving & consoling yourselves there.

Winning on SM /Online is very significant. Fact is:
-Majority of Nigerians who are Educated/Literate are Online.

-Educated/Literate people are generally considered more Sensible/Knowledgeable than Uneducated/illiterate people.

-Since Obi is leading Online, we can therefore conclude that majority of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians prefer Peter Obi. cool

If you consider yourself Sensible/Knowledgeable, join the Obidient Movement. kiss

"If ye be Willing and Obidient, ye shall Eat the Good of the Land"

God bless Peter Obi, our incoming President of Nigeria. kiss
thank you very much, you see these people that call themselves elite, perpetually want majority of Nigerians to remain uneducated so they can easily manipulate them. They are happy that their support base is largely illiterates

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Salvador1: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2022
Paxcals:

Lol Macaroni speaks volume
exactly
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Anndrew(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Snapchat:

I remember when Atiku ignored Obi and congratulated Tinubu when he won the APC presidential tickets, Obidense like you were crying all over the media that nobody gives a fvvck about Obi and he’s being underrated. Now that he’s being given a little attention, you guys are still complaining. Who do Ibos this thing? Dem swear for una?
u talk like a fool..why are u wailiing over Obi matter..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uduaghan, Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Gowon At Ogbemudia's Burial (Photos) / National Assembly Increases 2018 Budget To N9.1trn (dailytrust) / Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.