Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,004 members, 7,852,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:53 PM

Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result (22116 Views)

Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / 2023 Presidential: Peter Obi Floors Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Anambra / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by rainlover(m): 8:49am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by rainlover(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Allisgud: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2022
Aufbauh:
I was even surprise to see that Obi got 21% going by the online hype of zombidients. To me it's a poor online outing for Mr. Obi.

If Obi can't even mustered 50% and above of online sampling then I'm scared he can't even defeat kwankwaso on ground.

I think the reason was that the date for this poll was not anouce,if u for see 99% grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Yoighaman(m): 8:58am On Sep 16, 2022
If your votes do not count, nobody will offer you money or gifts for them. Please get your PVC.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Rhozabeth(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2022
E shock them!
Them never see anything!

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by SmartyPants(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2022
Salvador1:
ok bro in what aspect are u not convinced.

Okay, well these are my questions:

1. What exactly was Peter Obi's economic achievement in Anambra?

a. Today they say he saved XX billion, tomorrow, Soludo says they received no such amount. So I am unclear on what was actually saved - what is the precise figure?

b. Any other economic achievement other than savings?

2. What was Peter Obi's role in enabling SARS?

We have all heard of the atrocities SARS committed under Peter Obi. In particular, Azulu massacre.

a. Did Peter Obi do anything about this? You may say the governor doesn't control the police, which is true. So did he do any of the following which he could have done:

i. Liaise with the police commissioner to control SARS better? (Which Lagos State did through the Lagos State Security Trust Fund)

ii. Engage the Federal government through the Courts?

iii. Raise awareness by condemning the event publicly?

I'm sure you have seen how Sanwo Olu has been fighting the police over Makoko. The governor is not entirely powerless to resist the police where he believes they are wrong. So is it that Peter Obi lacks willpower, or was he in support of their actions?

b. Are reports of Peter Obi using SARS to harass is opponents untrue?

3. Is it true that Peter Obi is not corrupt?

Peter Obi's aide was found with over 200 million in cash. he, Obi, claimed this was for suppliers who preferred cash. As against the laws of Nigeria and clear principles of best administrative practices?

Is that the way he will run the country?

Even in small businesses out there, who pays bulk sums in cash? Sure, he was "investigated" and cleared. So have Tinubu and Atiku yet that doesn't clear them of the doubts Nigerians have over their character.

In summary, people say Obi is for the youth but Obi never showed any signs of caring when youths were massacred under his nose. Obi is the economic saviour, but as yet, all facts cited in support of this position are unclear. Obi is not corrupt, yet has been indicted in corrupt practices.

Can you reliably clear my doubts?
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2022
They are deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Snapchat: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2022
Anndrew:
u talk like a fool..why are u wailiing over Obi matter..

The people who gave birth to a goat like you are fools.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Snapchat: 9:12am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Alaye try get sense. How does anyone supporting Peter obi makes him an Igbo? Make I create thread to let you know that Edo State has nothing to do with the Igbos?

Obi has been on the lips of every Nigerian and it's good. We love it. That's a sign of a victory! Obi is the next president of Nigeria

Tell your parents to get sense, werey. You are Ibo, stop denying your people.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Harpyeagle(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022
Reinaldo:
Obidients are on the streets ready to vote
But they have systematically disqualified half the eligible voters
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by penceman(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2022
The issue lies on four points and its not because Nigerians love Peter obi.
1. Tinubu has the money and force to hustle to win since he was facing non incumbent. But he went Muslim Muslim ticket and Christian have rejects him even in sw

2. Atiku would have set sail with a one term agreement and to choose a future president. Obi left PDP and I think feared Wike. But if he had chosen Wike , Atiku would have win the election based on hatred for tinubu alone. but he chose the weal man

3. Obi became a natural option based on age and track record of Democratic credentials.

4. Datti Ahmed becomes a deal to keep a Fulani balance. and that will be enough to win because datti is also a future president and continuity
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Indispensable85(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha........ vawulence
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:40am On Sep 16, 2022
EVEN IF OBI WINS FOR REAL,THE BUHA I KNOW CAN NEVA ENTRUST POWER TO An EASTERNER. angrylet bet #10million
Don't waste your vote. angry
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by OPICANTO2223: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Truly Atiku is the only candidate that is accepted in the four regions
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by reddingtonblack: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Is Peter Obi the only one contesting this election? That's the question that should be on the lips of every Nigerian who keeps seeing these daily attacks. If Obi wasnt positioned to win, why then are all the powers that be jointly fighting him? These guys have nothing to use against him, so they resort to attacking the morale of his followers. When you see the people who collectively destroyed this nation attacking just one man, follow that one man blindly. E get why!!! Peter Obi for president inshallah

Can you please filter just one thread on Nairaland meant for Tinubu or atiku that obedients are not there to attack and throw insults around.

its a battleground already, stop playing victim card where everyone is carrying an amunition.

Recently did Peter obi not attack Tinubu directly, why ?? maybe he saw reality he can't bring himself to share with his blind sheeples
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by jamace(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2022
Two dangerous beliefs of ATIKU not good for Nigeria unity:

1. Atiku believes Boko haram/Bandits should be given AMNESTY.

2. Atiku believes it is the fundamental right of fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is anti-open grazing laws.

Nigerians, vote wisely o...

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by yusufmurry: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2022
You may be correct with your gut because your hope is on lecturers and Professors that will accept your dollars and write result.

They are on strike and will recover all lost by 2023 election.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Enumerator(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2022
Confirm!
WibusJaga:

Be deceiving & consoling yourselves there.

Winning on SM /Online is very significant. Fact is:
-Majority of Nigerians who are Educated/Literate are Online.

-Educated/Literate people are generally considered more Sensible/Knowledgeable than Uneducated/illiterate people.

-Since Obi is leading Online, we can therefore conclude that majority of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians prefer Peter Obi. cool

If you consider yourself Sensible/Knowledgeable, join the Obidient Movement. kiss

"If ye be Willing and Obidient, ye shall Eat the Good of the Land"

God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Apili: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2022
People always throw stones at a tree that begot fruits
Obi has lot of branches filled up with beautiful fruits
That's why even the rulling party has turned to be playing the role of the opposition party
At the mention of that name obi their heartaches
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by adekolaelect(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2022
Yes obi is the winner !!! His Hulligant and media worriors had voted for him .the next thing is to tell us when he will be swear in as the president of the Frustrated Hulligant and worriors on Medias ? I hereby donated this for the swearing serimony on media.

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by flamingREED(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2022
Funny thing is that these guys don't know that everyone is connected to the social media one way or the other.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by efficiencie(m): 11:39am On Sep 16, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

So APC and PDP depends absolutely on rigging the election in other to win?

This is the corruption we're all talking about but they'll fail woefully next year. Obi will sweep the entire goe political zones with a very wide gap and thus become the president

Dude you are speaking like you just got to Nigeria, like yesterday. How have all the past presidents in Nigeria since 1999 won elections? Is it by the will of the people? Has it not always been by rigging? The North for example has always been a center of rigging. Your sentiment does not matter, no matter how true or laudable it is. Provided our political system is unchanged another crook will take the presidential seat. Can't you guys see? The presidential race is basically between Atiku and Tinubu. All others are in the race for nothing because these two are prepared to rig the election to pieces and they have the billions upon billions to do so. If Tinubu wins, Nigeria will burn because the miscreants on the side of Atiku will commence killings nationally to delegitimize the Tinubu government and if it is the other way around and Atiku wins the Tinubu war machine will kick into full gear and killings will resume all over Nigeria to delegitimize Atiku's regime. This strategy worked perfectly with GEJ and Buhari and it will continually be used in subsequent administrations. Where does this leave your dearly beloved Peter Obi? I say it again, if you are not prepared to go out there and rig on behalf of Peter Obi all this social media campaign will all be for nothing because you can be 101% sure that Atiku and Tinubu will rig the elections like crazy. These two monsters are old, they are rich, obscenely rich and they have nothing to lose as they are both nearing their graves so they are prepared to do anything and everything to win what will for them be a "last shot at the presidency".
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by KunGioKehRah: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2022
One sure thing about my aboki guys is that they will never vote for a ibo guy

Am very sure of that

So please tell peter obi to go back to where he came from he can preside over two place only

1.Twitter

2.Biafra
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by kunleiky(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2022
TemiObaART:
The first rule in the military Is this.
"DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT."

I sell beautiful artworks for your home and workspace needs. I'm on Instagram as @temioba_art. Follow my photos and videos. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1ch3b2nqsvszd&utm_content=l18tnx0
Oba Art. I'll check you out on Instagram.
Assuming I imagine something which I want you to create, can you help please?
Need some artworks
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by TemiObaART(f): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2022
kunleiky:

Oba Art. I'll check you out on Instagram.
Assuming I imagine something which I want you to create, can you help please?
Need some artworks

Yes, Ofcourse. Can I pm you?
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Roger3D(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

You missed the vital point;
If you consider yourself Sensible/Knowledgeable, join the Obidient Movement. kiss
God forbid!
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Anndrew(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2022
Snapchat:

The people who gave birth to a goat like you are fools.
truly, u are indeed a fool..
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by HolyPussy: 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2022
It's funny to me how APC have forgotten that they started winning PDP on social media before they eventually took power.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by kunleiky(m): 3:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
TemiObaART:

Yes, Ofcourse. Can I pm you?
Awesome
Yes. Go ahead
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Snapchat: 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anndrew:
truly, u are indeed a fool..

Your parents are foolish.
Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Venymen(m): 3:34pm On Sep 16, 2022
WibusJaga:

Be deceiving & consoling yourselves there.

Winning on SM /Online is very significant. Fact is:
-Majority of Nigerians who are Educated/Literate are Online.

-Educated/Literate people are generally considered more Sensible/Knowledgeable than Uneducated/illiterate people.

-Since Obi is leading Online, we can therefore conclude that majority of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians prefer Peter Obi. cool

"If ye be Willing and Obidient, ye shall Eat the Good of the Land"

God bless Peter Obi (the Preferred Choice of Sensible/Knowledgeable Nigerians) & our incoming President of Nigeria. ✌️ kiss
savage of the savagest reply aswearruugaad ��‍♂️�

1 Like

Re: Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2022
Snapchat:

I remember when Atiku ignored Obi and congratulated Tinubu when he won the APC presidential tickets, Obidense like you were crying all over the media that nobody gives a fvvck about Obi and he’s being underrated. Now that he’s being given a little attention, you guys are still complaining. Who do Ibos this thing? Dem swear for una?
mumu tribalist not every Obidients is Igbo, how difficult is that for you urchins understand? Tribal cards won't get you supporters lol, You can never see a sensible tribalist only dumb people argue tribe. Does that mean there is presently no yorubas in the country that supports Obi or you just want to display stupidity online, Is Mr macaroni also Igbo? I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient but I'm sure you will still call me IPOB because it's in you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Arrives Venue Of APC Presidential Campaign Flag-off (Videos) / 2023: Only Unpatriotic Nigerians Will Vote For Tinubu, Others - Obasanjo / Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.