Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute (3204 Views)

My Friend Is Currently Going Through A Divorce In UK &having A Hell Of A Time / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Prechgold1180(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2022
Good day members of Nairaland

Please I need your take on this

My close friend is planning on getting married to a prostitute unknowingly

My friend has been away for some time came back last year.
Don’t know how they started the relationship
He introduced her to me last month as the lady he is planning on taking as a wife
The thing is I know this girl very well and she knows me
I have seen her countless times standing out looking for customers in a popular hotel

I know more than three people who have slept with this said girl even me myself I have (ok story for another day)

The thing is I don’t know if it’s nice to tell my friend what I know or I should just mind my business

For some time now she has stopped going to the spot to look for customers

She looks so innocent

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 16, 2022
This it not the person that made his choice
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2022
And you that slept with her deserves better abi? Brostitute condemning a prostitute. Stay out of her life because you ain’t any better

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Jashub: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2022
The one you are currently dating, how sure are you she is not a prostitute? Secondly, your guy has made his choice and why are you interferring in what does not concern you? Abi you no go like to mind your own business for once ... undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Prechgold1180(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
And you that slept with her deserves better abi? Brostitute condemning a prostitute. Stay out of her life because you ain’t any better

Nigerians fast in concluding I said story for another day never said I have slept with her

I only hooked her up with somebody that was den

I have no issue

With minding my business bcus I always mind my business
I am just concerned what if something comes up tmr and my friend get to find out
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

He introduced her to me last month as the lady he is planning on taking as a wife
I have seen her countless times standing out looking for customers in a popular hotel

I know more than three people who have slept with this said girl even me myself I have (ok story for another day)

The thing is I don’t know if it’s nice to tell my friend what I know or I should just mind my business

She looks so innocent

Unless you are ready to tell your friend that you slept with his fiancee, you better keep quiet.

He will find out soon enough, if he doesn't know already.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by efficiencie(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She looks so innocent

Dude you can be rest assured that your friend will one day find out and he will forever distrust you because you knew what he was plunging into and you didn't inform him. Dude tell your friend about what he is about to plunge into. So that he can make his decision knowing that the woman he is about get hitched to is someone you sef don lash.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Nigerians fast in concluding I said story for another day never said I have slept with her

I only hooked her up with somebody that was den

I have no issue

With minding my business bcus I always mind my business
I am just concerned what if something comes up tmr and my friend get to find out

Erm, then what is this you said here..
Prechgold1180:

She looks so innocent

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Prechgold1180(m): 11:46am On Sep 16, 2022
Kasssandra:

Unless you are ready to tell your friend that you slept with his fiancee, you better keep quiet.

He will find out soon enough, if he doesn't know already.

You see what I am saying
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Prechgold1180(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2022
Kasssandra:

Erm, then what is this you said here..

Read I said even me myself then bracket story for another day

Did you see any wer I said I v slept with her
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by crackhaus: 11:53am On Sep 16, 2022
As a close friend to him, it is your duty to inform him about her and urge him to not make himself a rehabilitation centre.

That said, I truly don't have anything against prostitutes. I find them to be a positive contribution to society and as a modern man, I can't be judgemental of any woman's right to choose a lifestyle as long as she's not hurting anyone. cool

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by immortalcrown(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2022
What if he picked her as a prostitute but later decided to take her serious? And if that be the case, he will not want people to know how they met because the shame is for both of them. Think about this.

Does the girl know you knew her past and has he introduced the girl to you? If yes, how did she behave when he introduced her to you? If she was noticeably so uncomfortable in your presence, it means he does not know she prostituted. If she was very comfortable in your presence, it means he knows who she was.

But if she is unaware you know she prostituted or if your friend has not introduced her to you, then it is difficult to tell if your friend already knows her past.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by mariahAngel(f): 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
How are you sure your friend does not already know she was into prostitution?
How did they meet?
You said it yourself that she was a roadside prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She looks so innocent

Oga...you'll be a bad friend if you cant tell him what hes about to get into...you better tell him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Read I said even me myself then bracket story for another day

Did you see any wer I said I v slept with her

You were not specific enough, old man.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Prechgold1180(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Kasssandra:

You were not specific enough, old man.
stop jumping into conclusion it will do you a whole lot of good
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:
stop jumping into conclusion it will do you a whole lot of good

Your comment implies the opposite of what you said.

If you don't go back and change it, the way it is.phrased, you obviously tasted of the forbidden fruit.

Gluten thlag.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by internationalman(m): 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Any friend that refuse to disclose an information like this to me is not a friend.

But you risk losing your friend if you tell him because some boys are just mumu when they are in love.

I understand why some guys choose not to tell though.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Prechgold1180(m): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
What if he picked her as a prostitute but later decided to take her serious? And if that be the case, he will not want people to how they met because the shame is for both of them. Think about this.

Does the girl know you knew her past and has he introduced the girl to you? If yes, how did she behave when he introduced her to you? If she was noticeably so uncomfortable in your presence, it means he does not know she prostituted. If she was very comfortable in your presence, it means he knows who she was.

But if she is unaware you know she prostituted or if your friend has not introduced her to you, then it is difficult to tell if your friend already knows her past.

She was acting unwell
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by McDuncan: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She looks so innocent

You have to bring your friend to the truth one way or another. No an easy thing to do but your not letting him know before he ties the knot could be potentially disastrous for your friendship when eventually finds out.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:

This reasoning makes no sense. It's like saying you are a doctor because you patronized a doctor.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by EmahBoss(f): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2022
Not many ladies can boast of having not slept with up to 4 men before their marriage. Leave her alone it's none of your business! Even the woman you will marry or already married to probably have more body count. Many girls don't stand by the way to look for clients, but they have slept with more men...

Except you are marrying a virgin, you can never know with women.

It.is because you know her story that's why you judge her. Imagine the many stories about our spouses that we may never know. Ignorance is sometimes bliss... Let your friend enjoy this bliss
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Richy4(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
What I will do if I was to be in your shoes...
<< I will write whatever I have in mind down to make sure I was not speaking out of emotion on the reasons why she was not good for him.
<<I will meet my friend face to face and let him know about our encounter without waiting at the 11th hour to voice my opinion
<<I will know when to backoff..ie If I've spoken to him directly and he seem to be keeping a firm stance on the subject, I will just back off
<< Above all, I will support my friend in whatever decision he decides to take...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Fahvvy: 2:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Op sir....

You wil be a very wicked friend if you watch your friend marry a wh.ore without speaking up undecided....

Pick up your phone now and send him a voice note, telling him about the kind of woman he intends to marry or best still tell it to him tace to face undecided...

Once you've done that, allow him to make his decision and support him in whatever decision he makes undecided...

BUT PLEEEEEEASE...
IN ALL YOU DO, DON'T BE SILENT!!
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Foodie1(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2022
It is better you tell your friend, who he is about getting married to, who knows he may even be aware.
Though some guys no dey get sense, they will still go on and marry, when he thinks about all the different styles that she use to give him. grin cheesy
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by yemmit90: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She looks so innocent

Don't tell him directly, just advise/warn him to investigate any girl he want to marry that you normally did the same too, he will definitely code except he"s just too stupid.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Helpout12345: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

She looks so innocent

You are not a good friend if you are asking us this question.
Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:33pm On Sep 16, 2022
Tell your friend what you know. Not because the girl is a prostitute, but to give him all information he needs to make an informed decision.

Make sure you are factual i.e: this is what I saw and this is what I did with her. Don't tell him what you assumed or what you did not see happen. For instance, are all the girls hanging out at the hotel in question looking to be picked up?

It is really not a big tell. in our generation, everywhere you look, women are using what they have to trade for and get what they want. So , a girl standing in the lobby of a bar, ready to trade, is no different.

Tell your friend, in case he has made the assumption that the woman he is about to marry is one of the few who do not trade what they have for what they want. Don't pass judgement.

If you don't tell your friend, he will eventually find out that you slept with the girl! He will also find out that you knew she trades what she has for what she wants and you didn't tell him. I live you to ponder the consequences of that and decide if that is what you want.

Prechgold1180:

She looks so innocent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Oche211(m): 5:05pm On Sep 16, 2022
Guy, please I beg you, let that your friend know ASAP. He deserve better.

No man deserve a hoe. Infact, a hoe doesn't deserve a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by cavreek: 5:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Some people deserve no remorse at all
They want to eat their cake and still have it
Pity them at ur own detriment because wen tins goes south do u think she will hesitate to go back to her hustle
They all know the consequences of wat they are doing yet they believe they can be among the lucky ones
If it were to be ur brother what will be ur reaction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by sisisioge: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2022
Please tell him anonymously with facts she can't refute. Let him make the marriage decision with his eyes opened. Some people actually marry people with worse past knowingly, he might love her that much. Not knowing is terrible.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Getting Married To A Prostitute by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
I don’t understand how people can call someone their friend but they can’t save their friend when the need arises. That’s why it’s difficult for me to maintain friends nowadays, something you’re supposed to save your friend from you’re here asking questions. What exactly do you want to hear? Have you forgotten that there are also prostitutes here that’ll tell you not to tell your friend the truth just to suit their lifestyle? You’re supposed to tell your friend the truth the first day you saw both of them, save your friend for goodness sake that’s what friends do for each other . Nawa for this generation o

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Buy Designer Clothes For Your Kid? / The Benefits Of Drinking Carrot Juice / Why Do Women Like Calling Each Other Ashawo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.