Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin (50087 Views)

500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by TheAlchemist: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2022
Righetoeusness breakfast is served!
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by advanceDNA: 8:16am On Sep 18, 2022
ghettokid1:
who said u should not do important thing with ur life ?

Lol.....u are wicked grin
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by mamaafrik(m): 8:16am On Sep 18, 2022
Ọmọ where are this African jazz that Benjamin Adekunle used during the civil War that make man appear and disappear at Will.
That crown go loss for even sniper eyes.

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by ivandragon: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2022
Majority of African rulers have stolen more than twice the value of that crown...

The late Queen represented an old era, what are we doing to build a new one for ourselves?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BRATISLAVA: 8:19am On Sep 18, 2022
AdamuKD:
Africa rare gem stolen from us and some senseless and worthless generation are supporting and singing their praises tueh

When you were left with your gems, did you know they had any worth until they came to mine them? If the British didn't come to teach you mining and collect their reward for that, you would have all your ore underground and still be fighting chimps in the forests of the great wild for dibs on caves to sleep in.

You people act as if you had anything doing with gems you couldn't even mine or refine. As if you had the Type of civilization shown to you. As if your villages that haven't seen British colonialism are by far better than the West. You're currently stealing their resources and development and looking for how to get into their lands.

Maybe if they deport you all back to Africa and keep you out, you will be as better off as you think.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by chaddy16: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2022
ghettokid1:
who said u should not do important thing with ur life ?
you're one of those mistakenly created humans that doesn't know how to talk. You lack manners. What's your business with his life? Oloriburuku somebody.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by salesbloo: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2022
Queen Elizabeth II Grandchildren Led Guard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2Oo3H2j8s
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Oluwaseunomo: 8:22am On Sep 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When you were left with your gems, did you know they had any worth until they came to mine them? If the British didn't come to teach you mining and collect their reward for that, you would have all your ore underground and still be fighting chimps in the forests of the great wild for dibs on caves to sleep in.

You people act as if you had anything doing with gems you couldn't even mine or refine. As if you had the civilization shown to you. As if your villages that haven't seen British colonialism are by far better than the West. You're currently stealing their resources and development and looking for how to get into their lands.

Maybe if they deport you all back to Africa and keep you out, you will be as better off as you think.
Bro no reply that nitwit jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Josephkabila12: 8:23am On Sep 18, 2022
[center][/center]
datola:
Uju Anya, what do you have to say?
grin dis man u too like wahala

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by hardbody: 8:25am On Sep 18, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Are they still carrying the granny around? They should let her go before she goes late to the gate of heaven. Not when she gets there now, angel Michael will turn her back saying you were supposed to be here since last week. Let her go please, she is supposed to be with the Lord by now.

Which Heaven? Which Michael? After all her atrocities including closing her eyes to the amalgamation of North and South of Nigeria thus leading to this daily slaughtering of innocent people or the blood curdling massacre of innocent and helpless women and children during the Biafra fracas? I don't even believe in life after after death so let her return to her dust but stop equating her crimes and making it look as if she has a special place to go and rest because there is nothing like that for her or her type.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2022
I even read that it was actually purchased and not stolen.
BRATISLAVA:

You people act as if you had anything doing with gems you couldn't even mine or refine. As if you had the civilization shown to you. As if your villages that haven't seen British colonialism are by far better than the West. You're currently stealing their resources and development and looking for how to get into their lands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Bnaira7(m): 8:25am On Sep 18, 2022
QuinModah:
cheesy
are you on WhatsApp ?
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Cuntface: 8:30am On Sep 18, 2022
AdamuKD:
Africa rare gem stolen from us and some senseless and worthless generation are supporting and singing their praises tueh

Read Well naa it was given to the king as a gift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Realmi: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2022
It has to dazzle ofcourse......it's royalty for heaven's sake.......
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by DukeofUmueri247: 8:37am On Sep 18, 2022
datola:

Silly comment. Disgracing your own country(men) because you must say something.
Is like the comment hit you at the wrong part
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by juman(m): 8:43am On Sep 18, 2022
I may not like charles, but we loved the queen.

2 Likes

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by olaolaking: 8:44am On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Let the queen rest in peace. We have many important things to do with our lives.
Who invited you here or did anyone mention your name in the report?

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Ehinjuola: 8:45am On Sep 18, 2022
This life is beyond to celebrate a mummified body like the one they're doing now, placing a crown worth of kinikan carat on a death corpse that doesn't know anything again is just mere show off and at the same time the glorifying of long-dead mummy.

The question we should be asking is DOES SHE LIVE THE LIFE THAT GLORIFY GOD?

With all this paparazzi, will she be entitled to gate of heaven talk less of entry?
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by mceze(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2022
orion7:
British people sha Well. All the monies made during colonialism dint just disappear it went into their society nhs budget is 100 billion pounds. That’s more than our entire budget for years. Just thier health ministry o

. It was common for most British people to say I have a family member working in Nigeria Ghana. India. Egypt Gambia etc. all over the world. During colonialism. Before almagamation they had underground train tracks with almost modern trains , while they built coal trains for Africans and Indians They exploited everything. In fact as founding members of UN. and other financial institutions they made it hard for countries to get assess to finance, if any, these finance loans comes with weird clauses like thier engineers or companies do the construction etc

They watched on as Rwanda killed themselves. Them and France oversaw the killing of prominent Africans All them lumumba, Sankara ,khadafi Them and Americans exploited the most beautiful place in the world “the Congo” they turned the country inside out. They saw Mobutu do what he did nothing happened

Inall these they are far better than Asians. Asians treat Africans with utter brazen contempt.
When I lived in Bristol I saw an Asian man hit a little black kid maybe aged 10 or so. I challenged the situation immediately. He feigned apology the moment he saw the type of car I alighted from. Anyways I made sure the police came. But this is something you can’t stop he will do it again or some other Asian will. But they won’t dare hit other Asians or whites, never. Rich Niger or poor nigger. You re still a nigga

After living and staying abroad you only know that our only point of rally is our skin colour. We must unite and build a strong nation. People like Buhari lawan etc have no business leading. Because they re weak. The Chinese have puppet govt in Pakistan Bengali Nepal and may African countries now. The Chinese can just wake up tomorrow to burn Nigeria to the ground. We can’t protect our selves. If no country comes to our aid that’s it. They will burn Nigeria while we squabble between youruba and Igbo. In the eyes of foreigners they only see the black skin.

I wonder how people don’t know this.

Well spoken.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Shebbs: 8:52am On Sep 18, 2022
Without Africa And India There's Nothing Great About The Crown

4 Likes

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BigBashiru: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2022
AdamuKD:

What you expect when Minister of Education Adamu Adamu refused to include teaching of the real history in schools....

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by humberjade: 8:58am On Sep 18, 2022
All made from the bloods of "third world citizens"
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BeanmanX(m): 9:01am On Sep 18, 2022
The diamonds,,, sapphire and Ruby were all stolen from Africa....
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BeanmanX(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And u believe the lie?...
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BigBashiru: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
orion7:
British people sha Well. All the monies made during colonialism dint just disappear it went into their society nhs budget is 100 billion pounds. That’s more than our entire budget for years. Just thier health ministry o

. It was common for most British people to say I have a family member working in Nigeria Ghana. India. Egypt Gambia etc. all over the world. During colonialism. Before almagamation they had underground train tracks with almost modern trains , while they built coal trains for Africans and Indians They exploited everything. In fact as founding members of UN. and other financial institutions they made it hard for countries to get assess to finance, if any, these finance loans comes with weird clauses like thier engineers or companies do the construction etc

They watched on as Rwanda killed themselves. Them and France oversaw the killing of prominent Africans All them lumumba, Sankara ,khadafi Them and Americans exploited the most beautiful place in the world “the Congo” they turned the country inside out. They saw Mobutu do what he did nothing happened

Inall these they are far better than Asians. Asians treat Africans with utter brazen contempt.
When I lived in Bristol I saw an Asian man hit a little black kid maybe aged 10 or so. I challenged the situation immediately. He feigned apology the moment he saw the type of car I alighted from. Anyways I made sure the police came. But this is something you can’t stop he will do it again or some other Asian will. But they won’t dare hit other Asians or whites, never. Rich Niger or poor nigger. You re still a nigga

After living and staying abroad you only know that our only point of rally is our skin colour. We must unite and build a strong nation. People like Buhari lawan etc have no business leading. Because they re weak. The Chinese have puppet govt in Pakistan Bengali Nepal and may African countries now. The Chinese can just wake up tomorrow to burn Nigeria to the ground. We can’t protect our selves. If no country comes to our aid that’s it. They will burn Nigeria while we squabble between youruba and Igbo. In the eyes of foreigners they only see the black skin.

They are not better than Asians...they are just subtle about theirs....
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BeanmanX(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2022
Shebbs:
Without Africa And India There's Nothing Great About The Crown
True...they also stole from India too..
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BigBashiru: 9:04am On Sep 18, 2022
ivandragon:
Majority of African rulers have stolen more than twice the value of that crown...

The late Queen represented an old era, what are we doing to build a new one for ourselves?

No it doesnt represent an old era...1850 is not that long ago....

Moreover imperialists imperialism is their foreign policy....
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BRATISLAVA: 9:09am On Sep 18, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

The Africanism/Afrocentrism movement has lost its plot. With all the reparations, what will change if it actually happens?

If they don't blame colonials, what will they have gained?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Zico5(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2022
AdamuKD:
Is it everything they stole from you? How senseless can some of u sound. They stole this they stole that. Is it from u or your family they stole from.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BigBashiru: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Africa taught the British savages mining. Where did they learn to mine what they dont have from? Use your head for once....you hv fallen victim to a colonial script from imperial college london. I told you before to google "Timbuktu manuscripts" that's enough evidence we taught them.

Our villages did much better and are more advanced that british villages....i was in one british village called sawston recently- and my village is more advanced than it.

You are suffering from the effect of erasure of your history and cultural identity (with lies) with the eventual goal of assimilating you into britishness where you regard british as God and they have already succeeded.

New York today was not really new york. Colonists renamed it after York in england to erase the history of the natives... once their history was erased they are then told in schools they were savages until the europeans came to north america to show them how to mine and "civilized" them etc....same thing they told you....open ur eyes bro

I wish you well...

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by BRATISLAVA: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

Africa taught the British savages mining. Where did they learn to mine what they dont have from? Use your head for once....you hv fallen victim to a colonial script from imperial college london. I told you before to google "Timbuktu manuscripts" that's enough evidence we taught them.

Our villages did much better and are more advanced that british villages....i was in one british village called sawston recently- and my village is more advanced than it.

You are suffering from the effect of erasure of your history and cultural identity (with lies) with the eventual goal of assimilating you into britishness where you regard british as God and they have already succeeded.

New York today was not really new york. Colonists renamed it after York in england to erase the history of the natives... once their history was erased they are then told in schools they were savages until the europeans came to north america to show them how to mine and "civilized" them etc....same thing they told you....open ur eyes bro

I wish you well...

If Africans taught the British mining, why are the British lords over Africa? Where is the mining technology your ancestors taught them? Why do Africans want to claim they owned everything yet always have nothing?

Yes, the script was rewritten by the truly advanced people. Why are your villages not advanced till date, so much that you're trying as much as possible to meet up with the Western village ideals?

This Afrocentrism is pathetic and it's not helping Africans in any way. Just be honest, colonialism was a good thing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by wirinet(m): 9:20am On Sep 18, 2022
orion7:

After living and staying abroad you only know that our only point of rally is our skin colour. We must unite and build a strong nation . People like Buhari lawan etc have no business leading. Because they re weak. The Chinese have puppet govt in Pakistan Bengali Nepal and may African countries now. The Chinese can just wake up tomorrow to burn Nigeria to the ground. We can’t protect our selves. If no country comes to our aid that’s it. They will burn Nigeria while we squabble between youruba and Igbo. In the eyes of foreigners they only see the black skin.

The bolded is the crust of the matter. As long as we neglect and destroy our country while hoping to take sojourn in the countries of our colonial exploiters will only make us perpetual slaves. I lived in the UK and the US very briefly, and I could not stand the way we were denigrated. Forget life is not only about materialism, else wealthy nations like Japan won't have such a high suicide rate. You have to have pride and dignity as a human being.

As you said the Asians and the Arabs including the Jews despise the black skin even more than the western Europeans. Eastern Europeans racism is in another league.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.