Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin (50086 Views)

500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by ivandragon: 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantycoon:

You are not correct. Mali is Islamic republic and has been so for at least 1000 years....Malians are Arabs - sorry to burst your bubble....

Iv alredy shown u how that script that Africans were savages that were civilized by Europeans is an old scriptthat was also used in Canada for the colonization of metis innuit and other Canadian natives....

You are inferior to the European savages. Those that knnow our worth know we arent...good luck with white ass licking

Lol... like I said, all bluster, no substance. You are talking about a history you have not even studied...

Islam was brought to the city states in what would later become Mali in the 9th century... along with that naturally came other knowledge. Even the Tuaregs you erroneously referred to as being 'Mali' were not initially Indigenous to the area...

You initially said Malians were Tuaregs, now you say that they are Arabs, after blindly arguing with me that they are not Arabs...

Pick a stand child so I can enlighten you in my own little way... unlike you, I do not discard knowledge contrary to mine, but if you want to share knowledge, know to whom you tell your half baked facts to...

Again, I will repeat myself since you are obviously 'hard of reading', my position remains, what do we do now? Do we continue to sulk on the past as it seems you prefer & let anger & hate eat you up, or are you prepared to chart a new path by going back to the basics & doing what is right within ourselves so we are better positioned to take our rightful place on the world stage without being given handouts...

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Truthdeypain: 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
orion7:
British people sha Well. All the monies made during colonialism dint just disappear it went into their society nhs budget is 100 billion pounds. That’s more than our entire budget for years. Just thier health ministry o

. It was common for most British people to say I have a family member working in Nigeria Ghana. India. Egypt Gambia etc. all over the world. During colonialism. Before almagamation they had underground train tracks with almost modern trains , while they built coal trains for Africans and Indians They exploited everything. In fact as founding members of UN. and other financial institutions they made it hard for countries to get assess to finance, if any, these finance loans comes with weird clauses like thier engineers or companies do the construction etc

They sponsored and supervised the STARVATION GENOCIDE policies in BiAFRA which was masterminded by AWOLOWO and implemented by GOWONS solders. Them and France oversaw the killing of prominent Africans All them lumumba, Sankara ,khadafi Them and Americans exploited the most beautiful place in the world “the Congo” they turned the country inside out. They saw Mobutu do what he did nothing happened

Inall these they are far better than Asians. Asians treat Africans with utter brazen contempt.
When I lived in Bristol I saw an Asian man hit a little black kid maybe aged 10 or so. I challenged the situation immediately. He feigned apology the moment he saw the type of car I alighted from. Anyways I made sure the police came. But this is something you can’t stop he will do it again or some other Asian will. But they won’t dare hit other Asians or whites, never. Rich Niger or poor nigger. You re still a nigga

After living and staying abroad you only know that our only point of rally is our skin colour. We must unite and build a strong nation. People like Buhari lawan etc have no business leading. Because they re weak. The Chinese have puppet govt in Pakistan Bengali Nepal and may African countries now. The Chinese can just wake up tomorrow to burn Nigeria to the ground. We can’t protect our selves. If no country comes to our aid that’s it. They will burn Nigeria while we squabble between youruba and Igbo. In the eyes of foreigners they only see the black skin.

I wonder how people don’t know this.

You have spoken the painful truth.

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2022
ivandragon:

Lol... like I said, all bluster, no substance. You are talking about a history you have not even studied...

Islam was brought to the city states in what would later become Mali in the 9th century... along with that naturally came other knowledge. Even the Tuaregs you erroneously referred to as being 'Mali' were not initially Indigenous to the area...

You initially said Malians were Tuaregs, now you say that they are Arabs, after blindly arguing with me that they are not Arabs...

Pick a stand child so I can enlighten you in my own little way... unlike you, I do not discard knowledge contrary to mine, but if you want to share knowledge, know to whom you tell your half baked facts to...

Again, I will repeat myself since you are obviously 'hard of reading', my position remains, what do we do now? Do we continue to sulk on the past as it seems you prefer & let anger & hate eat you up, or are you prepared to chart a new path by going back to the basics & doing what is right within ourselves so we are better positioned to take our rightful place on the world stage without being given handouts...

Dude if you already hv inferiority complex, nairaland cannot help you. It is not our job on this forum to convince you of your history.... you will need to see your psychologist for any inferiority complex issues... i hope this clarifies....
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by ivandragon: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantycoon:

Dude if you already hv inferiority complex, nairaland cannot help you. It is not our job on this forum to convince you of your history.... you will need to see your psychologist for any inferiority complex issues... i hope this clarifies....

Typical...

I am not on Nairaland to seek help, but you certainly seem to need it.

Next time, don't quote people when you do not know where their discuss is coming from... or better yet, don't quote people on issues where all you have to contribute is half truths & hate.

2 Likes

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by wirinet(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Here is an explanation of how the present economic model is a continuation of colonialism. We supply them with necessary raw materials at slave labour prices and they in turn give us food at exorbitant prices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4MgWg-XQec
We are practically at their mercy for food.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by wilzindinero: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
...The Imperial State Crown includes the 317 carat Cullinan II diamond - sometimes called the Second Star of Africa. Cut from the largest diamond ever found, it was given to Edward VII on his 66th birthday by the government of the Transvaal - a former British crown colony - in present day South Africa...So where is the first star of Africa? And what treasure could it possibly be? The British crown prince wearing a stolen star of Africa? These (Britain) are one of the demonic horns on the beast that the book of revolution spoke about.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Germi9: 6:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Corridon:
Let the queen rest in peace. We have many important thing to do with our lives.
I tire o
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by EngrKemp: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Royalty
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by etrouble: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2022
AdamuKD:
Africa rare gem stolen from us and some senseless and worthless generation are supporting and singing their praises tueh

British did not fight Yorubas or Igbos or Congolese or Ghanaians and win. NO, NO, NO. It was Africans that sold their brothers to the British

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by SugarGirl44(f): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
The stolen crown.
Kingdom of common thieves.

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by SugarGirl44(f): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
etrouble:

British di not fight Yorubas or Igbos or Congolese or Ghanaians and win. NO, NO, NO. It was Africans that sold their brothers to the British

Stop disgracing yourself you conquered human.
You now believe your oppressors more than the victims who are your people.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by emmaodet: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
BigBashiru:

Ukrainians are not racist abeg....Russians maybe.... but that is because they are ignorant. But the Russian Government is the most PRO AFRICA SUPER POWER GOVERNMENT. The Government of Russia is not racist towards Africa at all in fact they helped our liberation movement from colonists..... So I take God beg you please dont hate them...

Lol...maybe you relate with the new generation Ukrainians. Also, the best time to know peoples attitude is not when you meet briefly or pay them a visit ( they most likely will put on the friendly mask for the moment) but when you work UNDER them and you do that for many months and years. At that moment, you can really see their true colors because humans can't hide their attitude for long.
I have worked with so many nationalities but these 2 (Russians and Ukrainians) are the worst. Mind you, both are the same. The are like senior and junior brothers who just broke up. They have the same attitude, mentality and culture s when i refer to russians, most likely you will know ukrainians will do the same.

Yes, Russian governement is pro-africa. i don't debate that.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Dshocker(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2022
Blood diamond
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by plankyjacky(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2022
That is crown full of majesty, hanging to meet the demand of the time .
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by N3TRAL: 10:15am On Sep 19, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

If Africans taught the British mining, why are the British lords over Africa? Where is the mining technology your ancestors taught them? Why do Africans want to claim they owned everything yet always have nothing?

Yes, the script was rewritten by the truly advanced people. Why are your villages not advanced till date, so much that you're trying as much as possible to meet up with the Western village ideals?

This Afrocentrism is pathetic and it's not helping Africans in any way. Just be honest, colonialism was a good thing.

You're an intelligent woman! Your archive on Nairaland is one of the best.

Your opinions are progressive, reforming, and educative. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by seangy4konji: 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2022
Mae i just see that crown carry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.