Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin (50092 Views)

500-Year-Old Crown Of Scotland Placed On Queen Elizabeth's Coffin (Photos) / Theresa May Shows Her Football Dazzling Skills (pics) / Air Force One-like Train That Will Take George Bush To His Final Resting Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by ivandragon: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantycoon:

Internet and phone are not western products..,..do you even know wat the west is??

Huawei makes phones and china is not part of the west

& which ones did africans make?

Why do some of you like jumping into conversations you know nothing about?

The person I am discussing with understands how our banter is going. If you want a lesson on political geography, let me know...
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Truthshotcrazy: 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantycoon:

You didnt like the truth and you reported the post.... ur ego is more important to you than the truth...im done. I dont deal with time wasters and stupid white worshippers....bye.
I don’t deal with time wasters and stupid Primitivity worshippers. I celebrate Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Engineering, Programming(Ada Lovelace), Microbiology,Aeroplanes, the motor car, Steam Engine, Computers, Radio, the Telephone, X-rays, Protons(Rutherford), Electrons, Electric Bulb(Thomas Edison later sued by Joseph Swan), Neutrons Refrigerators and every scientific invention that makes living easier! I don’t care whether the invention was first delivered to the Public by An Asian from China or Blue eyed blonde from USA or Somebody from Germany or Russia ( ist man in space -Russian Yuri Gargarina before lst USA man in space and lst man in Moon-Armstrong) or by Black from Africa!!!. Give Credit to whom Credit is due!!! I don’t care Electricity is measured in Watt( honor of James watt) or volume of Blood is measured in Pints! If the idea was stolen from African or Credited to Another inventor, at least there should be a court sue record no matter who later won or lost the invention stealing case!!! Give Credit to whom Credit is due
Who reported your stupid post? Ur ego is more important to you than the truth. That is why you can never give credit to whom credit is due.
I don’t deal with time wasters and primitivity worshippers. Bye!

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Marvieduke(f): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2022
byteem:

They made their greatness u make your own and stop whinning

Sincerely common sense is far from you.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2022
ivandragon:

The person I am discussing with understands how our banter is going. If you want a lesson on political geography, let me know...

There is a long list of african inventors...i just dont hv time for you...
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2022
"The western European is a savage in need of native american and african civilisation" - unknown author....

Africa is superior to the western European savages....
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 1:35pm On Sep 18, 2022
ivandragon:

Our labs and manufacturing facilities were destroyed when the british monkeys waged colonial war upon us....but we dont give excuses today we refine crude, process agric produce, manufacture medicines, assemble cars, design software and so much more....
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Truthshotcrazy:

I don’t deal with time wasters and stupid Primitivity worshippers. I celebrate Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Medicine, Engineering, Programming(Ada Lovelace), Microbiology,Aeroplanes, the motor car, Steam Engine, Computers, Radio, the Telephone, X-rays, Protons(Rutherford), Electrons, Electric Bulb(Thomas Edison later sued by Joseph Swan), Neutrons Refrigerators and every scientific invention that makes living easier! I don’t care whether the invention was first delivered to the Public by An Asian from China or Blue eyed blonde from USA or Somebody from Germany or Russia ( ist man in space -Russian Yuri Gargarina before lst USA man in space and lst man in Moon-Armstrong) or by Black from Africa!!!. Give Credit to whom Credit is due!!! I don’t care Electricity is measured in Watt( honor of James watt) or volume of Blood is measured in Pints! If the idea was stolen from African or Credited to Another inventor, at least there should be a court sue record no matter who later won or lost the invention stealing case!!! Give Credit to whom Credit is due
Who reported your stupid post? Ur ego is more important to you than the truth. That is why you can never give credit to whom credit is due.
I don’t deal with time wasters and primitivity worshippers. Bye!

If they named Victoria island in lagos and london in south africa, they can also name it Watt...

I hv already given u evidence that its no coincidence that all those discoveries were made during the colonial period.... did Buhari not name second niger bridge after himself so that means he discovered bridges according to you. .

I repeat and let this sink thru ur thick skull: there are 190 countries in the world....there was at least a Watt or more capable ppl in those countries...

Our own abalaka discovered the cure for hiv but was silenced. Madagascar came up with cure for covid-19 but was discredited.

Dont forget to eat the poo of ur white masters today for dinner
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by ivandragon: 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantycoon:

Our labs and manufacturing facilities were destroyed when the british monkeys waged colonial war upon us....but we dont give excuses today we refine crude, process agric produce, manufacture medicines, assemble cars, design software and so much more....

& who thought Africans all these things?

Look, let's get some things straight...

I am not knocking your point of view or opinion. Do you have points? Sure. Do I agree with all your points? No...

My primary position, if you had followed my discuss with the other fellow from the beginning was that we needed to move forward, get our own basics right, do the right thing for ourselves before we can tackle the issue of slavery, colonialism & neocolonialism...

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ocean fourteen loading......
To steal that crown dey hungry me....
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2022
ivandragon:

& who thought Africans all these things?

Look, let's get some things straight...

I am not knocking your point of view or opinion. Do you have points? Sure. Do I agree with all your points? No...

My primary position, if you had followed my discuss with the other fellow from the beginning was that we needed to move forward, get our own basics right, do the right thing for ourselves before we can tackle the issue of slavery, colonialism & neocolonialism...
Go and read about the Timbuktu manuscripts and you will Africans taught europeans those things... its unfortunate.... i was speaking with a friend based in Canada who knows the real african history.... and she made an important point: that even if the real african history was taught that most Africans wont believe it and u ve proven her right....

Just go and read in detail about the Timbuktu manuscripts and how mali pioneered and taught the western europeans....knowing they stole science et al from us thats why they used the legal doctrine of discovery to legally claim them in the 1800s
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2022
BeanmanX:
I guess u aren't conversant with history,,, assuming u were more conversant u wouldn't have asked me about something that's too obvious..
Since you are more conversant with history you would know that history is mostly written by the victors and that there are various sides or accounts to it cheesy
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by DaveJacuzie: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
This cannot be compared with the glorious crown of life we children if God would receive. May God help us to finish strong
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
So the important thing in your life is being Pandora criminal supporter angry sad

Get BATIfied Fahdiga
Corridon:
Let the queen rest in peace. We have many important thing to do with our lives.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 3:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
So the important thing in your life is being Pandora criminal supporter angry sad

Get BATIfied Fahdiga
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by ivandragon: 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantycoon:

Go and read about the Timbuktu manuscripts and you will Africans taught europeans those things... its unfortunate.... i was speaking with a friend based in Canada who knows the real african history.... and she made an important point: that even if the real african history was taught that most Africans wont believe it and u ve proven her right....

Just go and read in detail about the Timbuktu manuscripts and how mali pioneered and taught the western europeans....knowing they stole science et al from us thats why they used the legal doctrine of discovery to legally claim them in the 1800s

Isn't it ironic that subsaharan Africans are trying claim works of the Arabs as their own?

Isn't it further ironic that your friend had to go to Canada to learn about her own roots?

It is further ironic that it is these same foreigners that have had to tell us just how 'advanced' we were at the time...

Each 'people' evolved in their own way, over time. I doubt there are any disputes about development of civilisation in Africa as a whole especially when Ancient Egypt is considered. Mind you, Europe also had some form of advanced civilisation especially when the Minioan era is considered.

But again, the major point of my discuss with the other bloke is rooted in moving forward... where do we go from 'there'? Do we continue to sulk about how 'Europe underdeveloped Africa' or do we begin to chart a new path for ourselves by ensuring we first of all get our basics right...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2022
How faring is Anambrarian today haven't had 8 years of maladministration of Pandora criminal? tongue
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2022
ivandragon:

Isn't it ironic that subsaharan Africans are trying claim works of the Arabs as their own?

Isn't it further ironic that your friend had to go to Canada to learn about her own roots?

It is further ironic that it is these same foreigners that have had to tell us just how 'advanced' we were at the time...

Each 'people' evolved in their own way, over time. I doubt there are any disputes about development of civilisation in Africa as a whole especially when Ancient Egypt is considered. Mind you, Europe also had some form of advanced civilisation especially when the Minioan era is considered.

But again, the major point of my discuss with the other bloke is rooted in moving forward... where do we go from 'there'? Do we continue to sulk about how 'Europe underdeveloped Africa' or do we begin to chart a new path for ourselves by ensuring we first of all get our basics right...

Mali is not Arab...Malians are Tuaregs who are blacks just same way hausa are blacks but write arabic. Look if you gat irredeemable inferiority complex, keep it to yourself - dont try to infect others with it smiley
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Wwwq: 3:14pm On Sep 18, 2022
Tax payers sweat
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Corridon: 3:28pm On Sep 18, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

Get BATIfied Fahdiga

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Corridon: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2022

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by sulakishop(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
If na for Naija, that crown for don loss!

I com in peace o, no vawulence... �
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by ivandragon: 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
africantycoon:

Mali is not Arab...Malians are Tuaregs who are blacks just same way hausa are blacks but write arabic. Look if you gat irredeemable inferiority complex, keep it to yourself - dont try to infect others with it smiley

Lol...

You are just all bluster, no substance.

1. The Timbuktu manuscripts were originally the works of Islamic Arabs (hence their writings in arabic), hence my comment about Africans trying to claim their works...

2. Tuaregs form less than 5% of the malian population... just like saying Nigerians are Bini because of the popular bronze artifacts...

you obviously don't even know what you are on about...

Half baked knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge...

1 Like

Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Rajosh(m): 4:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
Reddignton would have stolen that crien since if he were there.
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Sep 18, 2022
With the diamond from South Africa

Return our stuff to us
Re: The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin by africantycoon: 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
ivandragon:

Lol...

You are just all bluster, no substance.

1. The Timbuktu manuscripts were originally the works of Islamic Arabs (hence their writings in arabic), hence my comment about Africans trying to claim their works...

2. Tuaregs form less than 5% of the malian population... just like saying Nigerians are Bini because of the popular bronze artifacts...

you obviously don't even know what you are on about...

Half baked knowledge is more dangerous than no knowledge...

You are not correct. Mali is Islamic republic and has been so for at least 1000 years....Malians are Arabs - sorry to burst your bubble....

Iv alredy shown u how that script that Africans were savages that were civilized by Europeans is an old scriptthat was also used in Canada for the colonization of metis innuit and other Canadian natives....

You are inferior to the European savages. Those that knnow our worth know we arent...good luck with white ass licking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / US Navy Fires Thousands Of Pounds Of Explosives To Test Aircraft Carrier( Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.