Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University (1978 Views)

Training A Lady That Isn't Your Wife In School. / Nigeria Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Goat (Photos) / Young Kenyan Man Was Caught Having Sex With A Goat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Generalwoodz(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Thonia69:
How would you train the greatest of all time
grin grin
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Savedday: 8:07am On Sep 17, 2022
Train a goat, at the end you will enjoy better goat meat pepper soup.

Train a woman and you will become a goat she will use for goat meat pepper soup.

9ja girls are complete liability. Be in a relationship with them is like a treasure been thrown into the ocean.

They don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
This is the real you talking. Imagine picking animals over human �‍♀️

Roz, why did your friend deactivate and why are some of posts deleted?
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

Roz, why did your friend deactivate and why are some of posts deleted?
I’m waiting for his reply offline on that. How are you doing ? Your strength is commendable sha.
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by mariahAngel(f): 5:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
I’m waiting for his reply offline on that. How are you doing ?
Your strength is commendable sha.

My dear, it isn't something to be strong about, it's just best to allow it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by imagrg(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Stop demeaning womanhood please!

If you have the financial wellwithal, you can assist her. I once did that without asking for sex in return because she was financially distressed.

At an instance she wanted to show appreciation by offering me sex but I was disciplined enough to refuse the offer.

Today she's married and she always invites me to any occasion celebrated by the family.
The husband too has become a close family friend.
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
mariahAngel:

My dear, it isn't something to be strong about, it's just best to allow it.
True sha
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by seniorgozman(m): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2022
Goats don't cost much to train
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by mariahAngel(f): 5:45pm On Sep 17, 2022
Rozross:
True sha

Thank you for your concern.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by Munzy14(m): 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
ednut1:
If you buy 4 goats . In your years time you should have about 20 goats. No man should train anywoman to university unless you have married her or given her belle. Dont be stupid
Even with belle and marriage, Some ladies will still run am by away games..With school hot buddy or Ex.. cheesy

We still have ladies with virtues though.
Re: Training A Goat Vs Training A Woman In The University by emmaodet: 1:17am On Sep 18, 2022
imagrg:
Stop demeaning womanhood please!

If you have the financial wellwithal, you can assist her. I once did that without asking for sex in return because she was financially distressed.

At an instance she wanted to show appreciation by offering me sex but I was disciplined enough to refuse the offer.

Today she's married and she always invites me to any occasion celebrated by the family.
The husband too has become a close family friend.

Hmmmmmmmmm

You are a very Simple man. I like you.
I guess we need more people like you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Money Na Water (pics) / She's Epileptic And I Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.