Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:03 PM

The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) (1053 Views)

This Is The Reason Akwa Ibom Guys Can't Handle Their Girls (pictures) / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by marvelck: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2022
I've noticed majority of Akwa Ibom guys love Reggae music a lot.

Almost every one of them have two or more Reggae songs among their collections. Which they like playing/listening to every now and then.

I really don't understand their love, preference and attachment to Reggae music....

Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by SlurUsername1: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2022
Those ones are living in the past na. Yahoo sef never reach calabar, talkless of Akwaibom. How Dem want take open eyes grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by Anigreat: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2022
shocked

Forget it bro, reggae music is the best , listen to all reggae music singer , their songs came with good lyrical content and meaning. Reggae music is so spiritual and highly philosophical..I love reggae.

1 Like

Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by Anigreat: 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
Those ones are living in the past na. Yahoo sef never reach calabar, talkless of Akwaibom. How Dem want take open eyes grin grin

shocked

So reggae is past? you that's living in present I bet you haven't accomplish half of what most of Akwa Ibom guys accomplished and you'll never accomplish it.

It's highly intelligent people that love reggae music not dumb head.

So yahoo is a sign of civilization? chai I have seen it all with agbadorians.

Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by blazingblender(m): 5:26pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reggae shit ....
I know even like that kind song sef
Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by SlurUsername1: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

So reggae is past? you that's living in present I bet you haven't accomplish half of what most of Akwa Ibom guys accomplished and you'll never accomplish it.

As if Akwaibom and calabar guys are not everywhere in portharcourt warri and Benin doing menial jobs like aboki pple, na small upgrade Akpan be from aboki na grin
The people controlling wealth and power in Akwaibom are the politicians.
You know how many hungry Akwaibom and calabar boiz dey beg to learn how to bomb for here, onto say poverty too much for home? Go to all the brotels in Edo, warri or PH, it's filled with Ekaettes, unobong fvcking to pay bills. They prefer life here because the money in Akwaibom does not circulate round.
I go soon relocate go calabar sef, I here say fvck and hungry women brekette for there grin
Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by JONSYN7154: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
I love reaggea music too.

In my phone I have more than a 1000 songs of various artist.
Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by neonly: 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

So yahoo is a sign of civilization? chai I have seen it all with agbadorians.

Don't listen to d 14yrs old edoit without brains
Na only bass dem dey hear now
Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by neonly: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

As if Akwaibom and calabar guys are not everywhere in portharcourt warri and Benin doing menial jobs like aboki pple, na small upgrade Akpan be from aboki na grin
You know how many hungry Akwaibom and calabar boiz dey beg to learn how to bomb for here, onto say poverty too much for home? Go to all the brotels in Edo, warri or PH, it's filled with Ekaettes, unobong fvcking to pay bills. They prefer life here because the money in Akwaibom does not circulate round.
I go soon relocate go calabar sef, I here say fvck and hungry women brekette for there grin

How old are you dat u know so much abt abt ashawo
Just wandering
Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2022
Reggea music is still the best
there is a nairalander on Instagram, the guy makes good reggea music
Jahsgift is his instagram handle
Re: The Love For Reggae Music By Akwa Ibom Guys (pictures) by tj2018: 5:02pm On Mar 18
You are a big fooool
SlurUsername1:

(1) (Reply)

Does True Love Die? / Help ! My Ex-girl Controls My Family Against Me / Why Do Men Get Scared Of Commitment& Responsibilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.