Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) (43338 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos) / Harry Kane With Beckham In 2005 Vs Now(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by BABANGBALI: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2022
They've been carrying the coughing of tge queen up and down since she died, they are even doing lying in state for people, but nobody knows what is inside the coughing, because they refused to open the coughing for people to see her dead body, why?
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thing though is, your flesh and blood could be the least important part of you. Suppose this life is actually like a dream?? Then what?

Suppose implies I make crap up in my head and consider it, so let me try.

In that life where I am supposing this life is a dream, I'd never be hungry because if I were hungry I'd just go to the table with the most food on it like that of say Buhari or the King of England and eat my fill and whatever they do to me for stealing off their table would not matter because I would eventually wake up from the dream. In fact, I would crown myself the King of the World and make you all bow down to me and pay me 10, na, 50% of all your incomes in tax and I'd spend it however I like and none of you would be able to object because you'd all be in my dream.

Fact is, (and do note that I have also said elsewhere that you may kill my cheek with your slapping but you most certainly can not kill my spirit), my flesh and blood is of utmost importance because without my flesh and blood I would most certainly be a person in your dreams alone without existing in this very real world where I must work for my daily bread or starve my body so my blood stops flowing in it and I most definitely would not exist. Except in the dreams of someone who does exist and is dreaming, at least.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Lama70(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Men don't cry

Real men you mean!
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by AuroraB(f): 1:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Wawelexy:
Becky is somehow related to the royal family, so we can understand if he cries... na my people wey never commot for their village, talk less of UK, but yet cry like person wey discover say three out of him four children belong to him neighbor, naim dey vex me......

Well, am still waiting for our naija prophet wey dey always see vision to tell us say dem see queen lizzy for gate of heaven wandering around because them denial her visa like dem deny my nigga some years back... grin grin
Was your Beckham expecting she'd live forever nii undecided undecided undecided
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Freeze007(m): 2:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Oh death where is thy sting, oh grave where is thine victory, the sting of death is sin, why have you not started advocating for everlasting life here on earth? By the way, are you serving God to die? Mark 9:1, If you worship a God who has not taught you how to live for ever even while on Earth then pray fervently and ask for it....The everlasting are with the Creator but thing is, would you be willing to accept his everlasting words of life? Rev 19:11-18, Revelation 21:1-5, Rev 22:1-8, Rev 3:12....Please before you respond, hold for some seconds and allow the Holy Spirit to direct you....Peace

Righteousness2:
It is cool and good to mourn with them that mourn,
But what is Most Important is to consider the needful which is preparation for Eternity. Death could show up at anymoment. It has no respect for your pocket or personality.

Death is not really a big deal. What is the big deal, is if you Depart this World without JESUS Christ.
It does not Matter who you are, what you have or your title. If you Depart without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life!
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Freeze007(m): 2:24am On Sep 17, 2022
It was in darkness that light was born, although I agree that ALL WE NEED IS LOVE

Darkness is the hack about the LIGHT You so hear about, I really wish my point is passed across

budaatum:

I don't know about many of you reading the above, but I hope your focus is concentrating on the rest of your life here on earth instead of an eternity you will spend in a box 6 feet underground where worms will consume your flesh and blood.

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 2:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Freeze007:
It was in darkness that light was born, although I agree that ALL WE NEED IS LOVE

Darkness is the hack about the LIGHT You so hear about, I really wish my point is passed across

Sorry, but I do not get your point so can not pass it across.

Care to explain what you mean by "Darkness is the hack about the LIGHT"? I have never heard that.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

Suppose implies I make crap up in my head and consider it, so let me try.

In that life where I am supposing this life is a dream, I'd never be hungry because if I were hungry I'd just go to the table with the most food on it like that of say Buhari or the King of England and eat my fill and whatever they do to me for stealing off their table would not matter because I would eventually wake up from the dream. In fact, I would crown myself the King of the World and make you all bow down to me and pay me 10, na, 50% of all your incomes in tax and I'd spend it however I like and none of you would be able to object because you'd all be in my dream.

Fact is, (and do note that I have also said elsewhere that you may kill my cheek with your slapping but you most certainly can not kill my spirit), my flesh and blood is of utmost importance because without my flesh and blood I would most certainly be a person in your dreams alone without existing in this very real world where I must work for my daily bread or starve my body so my blood stops flowing in it and I most definitely would not exist. Except in the dreams of someone who does exist and is dreaming, at least.

You miss the most important aspect: you'd be 100% sure it is real - as in the clip below.
Also, can't you see that your consciousness can exist without flesh and blood, without a "you".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVM5-_fusjs
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 2:43am On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You miss the most important aspect: you'd be 100% sure it is real - as in the clip below.
Also, can't you see that your consciousness can exist without flesh and blood, without a "you".

https://youtu.be/EVM5-_f.usjs

Sorry, but the real non-dream world I live in is most definitely not a dream no matter how much I suppose. I just need to bang my head against a wall to know I am, or rather, was awake in the real world where my head and the wall are both real.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:49am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

Sorry, but the real non-dream world I live in is most definitely not a dream no matter how much I suppose. I just need to bang my head against a wall to know I am, or rather, was awake in the real world where my head and the wall are both real.

You are now being child-like. Of course, just as everything happening in a dream seems 100% real.
See this clip below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWajxzWrMAg
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by knowhowk: 3:40am On Sep 17, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Men don't cry
. Men Cries ...It's a Wrong Talk.

Anyone Can Cry.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 3:52am On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are now being child-like. Of course, just as everything happening in a dream seems 100% real.
See this clip below

https://youtu.be/ZWajxzW.rMAg

Everything does not seem 100% real in my dreams, and that I guess is because we all don't dream the same way or at all. And I'd rather be childlike in my real world than dream in a suppose world. It's the realist in me.

I've dreamt of having a million pounds in my bank account, but I just have never been able to convince the Ferrari salesperson to let me drive off with one in exchange for my dream million pounds. But if you know how I can accomplish this impossible feat, please do tell and I'd be forever most grateful.

Oh. And sorry. But just the first few seconds of the video you posted was enough to put me off. While some may be living in some computer that some might have programmed, I do my own programming myself and don't even let the Gods have a say unless they say what I tell them.

mic360:

Thanks so much for the matured reply
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by chocboi78(m): 5:52am On Sep 17, 2022
Chizzyjforce:
Men don't cry
why
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by eazyjay4(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Better to be scared and do the needful, than to be bold and Depart without JESUS Christ.
Christ wouldn’t even be pleased with you living in fear.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Twob: 7:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
It is cool and good to mourn with them that mourn,
But what is Most Important is to consider the needful which is preparation for Eternity. Death could show up at anymoment. It has no respect for your pocket or personality.

Death is not really a big deal. What is the big deal, is if you Depart this World without JESUS Christ.
It does not Matter who you are, what you have or your title. If you Depart without a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life!
Man! Stop misleading people with with all these tantrums. Those that have departed (Abraham, Moses, good people etc.) from this world before Jesus was born are also going to hell fire? U Don't know anything. What will save any individual from hell fire is follow commandments and do the "WILLs" of God. Proofs from Jesus:

For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. John 6vs38

“Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, `Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, `I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’ Mat 7vs21-23.

Now a man came up to Jesus and asked, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?” “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied. “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, obey the commandments.” “Which ones?” the man enquired. Jesus replied, “`Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honour your father and mother,’ [Exodus 20:12-16; Deut. 5:16-20] and `love your neighbour as yourself.’“ [Lev. 19:18] “All these I have kept,” the young man said. “What do I still lack?” Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” Mat. 19vs16-21

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfil them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the Kingdom of heaven, but whoever practises and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven. Mat 5vs17-20

“You are my witnesses,” declares the LORD, “and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no saviour. Is. 43vs10-11

So, Jesus don't know you, neither was he sent to you and mankind, but to his "people", so, only God is the savior. Proof:

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, [Jesus is the Greek form of Joshua, which means the LORD saves.] because he will save his people from their sins.”Mat. 1vs21

A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession.” Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.” He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.” Mat.15vs22-24.

He called his twelve disciples to him and gave them authority to drive out evil [Greek: unclean] spirits and to heal every disease and sickness. These are the names of the twelve apostles: first, Simon (who is called Peter) and his brother Andrew; James son of Zebedee, and his brother John; Philip and Bartholomew; Thomas and Matthew the tax collector; James son of Alphaeus, and Thaddaeus; Simon the Zealot and Judas Iscariot, who betrayed him. These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. Mat.10vs1-6

So, stop misleading people hence forth.
May peace be unto us all.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by NdakoIb(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If it were Africans worshipping a fellow human, they'd be tagged primitive.

U are truly a wickedMan wey get sense and dey reason well.�
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by jamesversion: 8:34am On Sep 17, 2022
The Queen dies at 96yrs. People dey cry. Imagine some of them no go ever live a quarter of the luxury of the queen, yet dem dey cry.

The one wey dey surprise me na my fellow Nigerians wey nothing concern dem with queen of England.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by PoliteActivist: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

Everything does not seem 100% real in my dreams, and that I guess is because we all don't dream the same way or at all. And I'd rather be childlike in my real world than dream in a suppose world. It's the realist in me.

I've dreamt of having a million pounds in my bank account, but I just have never been able to convince the Ferrari salesperson to let me drive off with one in exchange for my dream million pounds. But if you know how I can accomplish this impossible feat, please do tell and I'd be forever most grateful.

Oh. And sorry. But just the first few seconds of the video you posted was enough to put me off. While some may be living in some computer that some might have programmed, I do my own programming myself and don't even let the Gods have a say unless they say what I tell them.

With all due respect, you are talking like a f*ol. Unless a lucid dream (which then is not a dream), just as with the matrix, you have NO WAY of knowing you are dreaming while in the dream. Just as we have NO WAY of knowing the true nature of this our reality. It could be just as in the matrix or brain in a jar!
mic360:

Wow! Thanks so much for the intelligent reply
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Clementoons: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Righteousness22 always say something about death to scare people undecided tongue
he is speaking the truth, there is nothing in this life, all is vanity. It is better to cry here on earth during your hour of salvation with JESUS to save you, than to wail in eternity in hell fire.
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS IT AT HAND.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:

Better to be scared and do the needful, than to be bold and Depart without JESUS Christ.

U missed it here u can’t be scared doing the will of God becos u wanna make please Him you will end up disappointed
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
Keep speaking Grammar.
Don't yield to the needful.

Kentuforchrist:

U missed it here u can’t be scared doing the will of God becos u wanna make please Him you will end up disappointed
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Kentuforchrist(m): 12:50pm On Sep 17, 2022
Righteousness2:
Keep speaking Grammar.
Don't yield to the needful.

U can’t win souls with this ur knowledge of preaching the gospel I just noticed this in u
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Kentuforchrist:

U can’t win souls with this ur knowledge of preaching the gospel I just noticed this in u

If I can't win, at least you can win. To God be the glory.

Just leave Grammar and give the message of JESUS Christ.

1 Like

Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

With all due respect, you are talking like a f*ol. Unless a lucid dream (which then is not a dream), just as with the matrix, you have NO WAY of knowing you are dreaming while in the dream. Just as we have NO WAY of knowing the true nature of this our reality. It could be just as in the matrix or brain in a jar!

You must think everyone's dream experience is limited to what you know, and can not consider that some people's dreaming might be different to yours.

Regardless, you asked me to suppose I am dreaming, and despite all my supposing, I do happen to know that I am awake and not dreaming because no matter how much I suppose, I am incapable of supposing so much crap in my head and believing it precisely because I do know "the true nature of this our reality".

For your information, this is philosophy 101. How do you know a table is real. The answer is bang your hand on its edge and see if you feel real pain or not.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by PoliteActivist: 4:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

You must think everyone's dream experience is limited to what you know, and can not consider that some people's dreaming might be different to yours.

Regardless, you asked me to suppose I am dreaming, and despite all my supposing, I do happen to know that I am awake and not dreaming because no matter how much I suppose, I am incapable of supposing so much crap in my head and believing it precisely because I do know "the true nature of this our reality".

For your information, this is philosophy 101. How do you know a table is real. The answer is bang your hand on its edge and see if you feel real pain or not.

Again, with due respect, you are talking like a child. Of course certain basic things and definitions have to be granted or there can be no discussion. Example, you can say that black is white TO YOU.
As for philosophy 101, this is becoming infantile. Of course you'd feel pain because it's built into the simulation. Not only that, a person can even be hypnotized to experience something that's not there
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 4:16pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Again, with due respect, you are talking like a child. Of course certain basic things and definitions have to be granted or there can be no discussion. Example, you can say that black is white TO YOU.
As for philosophy 101, this is becoming infantile. Of course you'd feel pain because it's built into the simulation. Not only that, a person can even be hypnotized to experience something that's not there

I guess you are simulating in a dream. Do please let me know when you wake up and stop dreaming.

And please stop with the "all due respect". It is obvious you have no respect for me, and I refuse to ignore the evidence and dream that you respect me.
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by PoliteActivist: 4:37pm On Sep 17, 2022
budaatum:

I guess you are simulating in a dream. Do please let me know when you wake up and stop dreaming.

And please stop with the "all due respect". It is obvious you have no respect for me, and I refuse to ignore the evidence and dream that you respect me.

I think you finally get it. A simulation or dream remains indistinguishable to the person in it. It is entirely possible that reality does NOT exist the way we perceive it. That seems obvious. Don't know how you are having problem with it.
As for due respect, well I can't very well come out and say your reasoning is childish without softening it a bit!
Re: David Beckham In Tears As He Pays His Respects To Queen Elizabeth II (Video) by budaatum: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I think you finally get it. A simulation or dream remains indistinguishable to the person in it. It is entirely possible that reality does NOT exist the way we perceive it. That seems obvious. Don't know how you are having problem with it.
As for due respect, well I can't very well come out and say your reasoning is childish without softening it a bit!

Sorry, but I do not get you finally! I am very well able to determine that I am not in a simulation or a dream, and my senses work well enough for me to distinguished and perceive reality.

Perhaps if you do the work to make your senses work as well as I have, you'd be able to distinguish simulations and dreams from reality too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Everton Stars Celebrate Liverpool 2-0 Win In Anfield Dressing Room(Photos,Video) / Geremi Njitap Divorces His Wife Toukam Fotso Laure Verline Over Paternity Fraud / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.