Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola (6000 Views)

I Never Knew Women Are So Manipulative Until I Got Married / Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men / Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2022
I never knew until yesterday one crazy dude stole a phone probably a button phone and abscond thinking no one saw him.when the owner of the phone came asking to give him his phone,he denied stealing the phone forgetting the owner is a juju man and immediately a decision was made that he will have to swear in front of a shrine of thunder.the mugu agree enter bike to go and swear reaching there the guy confessed that truly he was the one that stole the phone.
He was stripped naked and disgrace that yesterday because of a button phone he has outgrown.
But one thing that really shocked me that yesterday upon all the women that came to see the thief was lamenting on how the guy have a small gbola.and from the look on their face you can tell their ain't happy about it meaning every women loves men with big dick more than any other thing for this life..
The dude trended yesterday for street on how his GBOLA was small.

The Shit funny and sad at same time

4 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by christianjoy(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2022
grin grin
EzegeNdiigbo:
I never knew until yesterday one crazy dude stole a phone probably a button phone and abscond thinking no one saw him.when the owner of the phone came asking to give him his phone,he denied stealing the phone forgetting the owner is a juju man and immediately a decision was made that he will have to swear in front of a shrine of thunder.the mugu agree enter bike to go and swear reaching there the guy confessed that truly he was the one that stole the phone.
He was stripped naked and disgrace that yesterday because of a button phone he has outgrown.
But one thing that really shocked me that yesterday upon all the women that came to see the thief was lamenting on how the guy have a small gbola.and from the look on their face you can tell their ain't happy about it meaning every women loves men with big dick more than any other thing for this life..

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Uncle96(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2022
Ofcourse women love big dicks

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Godada(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Tinububalls: 9:14am On Sep 17, 2022
There is love, there is also obsess.
I go with the later.
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Sammy101111(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Not all women love big gbola
I just want you to know this
If you have big gbola you will have limited sex
Believe me
Lol who big gbola help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Setosim: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
For mind blowing Smartphone Hacks & Cheats Click here
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
If you don't fvvked her well for the first time, you go Bleep her again??

Sammy101111:
Believe me
Lol who big gbola help

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Softmirror: 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Iamicekid(m): 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2022
Yes they do but 50% of them later run away especially if them jam person wey get big gbola come sabi use am, dem dey always run but will still be coming back to chop am once in a blue moon

8 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by okoroemeka(m): 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Uncle96:
Ofcourse women love big dicks
not just big gbola,a big majority of women likes their breasts and pussy to be sucked,likes raw sex,and doggy style,like 80%

5 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Finquas: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sammy101111:
Believe me
Lol who big gbola help
Its obvious ur gbola small. U just consoling self. I have a big pipe and fem no de gree me rest

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Sammy101111(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2022
Finquas:

Its obvious ur gbola small. U just consoling self. I have a big pipe and fem no de gree me rest

Bro I no they argue
Gbola no be achievement

Have had big di(k since I was 10 years
My elder brother call me vandam

And not all woman want big di(k
Some won’t even let you penetrate well or visit you once and because of big gbola they will not come again wink
Everything as it own disadvantages

13 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Finquas: 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sammy101111:

Bro I no they argue
Gbola no be achievement

Some won’t even let you penetrate well or visit you once and because of big gbola they will not come again wink
No be gbola cause dem run. There's somtin else

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by worksmart(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Some women just like idea of a huge C0CK, but when they encounter one in the bedroom , they start running grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by ekibs11(m): 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

Under embarrassing situations gbola the shrink normal

6 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by SirJerrie(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:

average-sized dick used properly gets the job done EVERY TIME.....
No be to get motor, you fit drive??

Most times Big Gbola only inflicts unnecessary pain not pleasure!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by camri: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2022
Sammy101111:

Bro I no they argue
Gbola no be achievement

Everything as it own disadvantages
whats the best dick size?
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2022
If you don't have motor how you go take drive??
SirJerrie:

average-sized dick used properly gets the job done EVERY TIME.....
No be to get motor, you fit drive??

Most times Big Gbola only inflicts unnecessary pain not pleasure!!
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Uncle96(m): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
okoroemeka:
not just big gbola,a big majority of women likes their breasts and pussy to be sucked,likes raw sex,and doggy style,like 80%

I agree with you 100%
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
christianjoy:
grin grin
what if he's a grower?

3 Likes

Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by christianjoy(m): 12:22am On Sep 18, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
what if he's a grower?
it is hard to recognize a grower
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by kellybently(m): 6:18am On Sep 18, 2022
christianjoy:
grin grin

3 guy came to rob a Pos girl at Igoeche, we caught 2 of them . Beat them naked them. The only thing married woman are complaining about is the big gbola they carried. See fine big penis. This penis big oo.
Re: I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola by christianjoy(m): 7:28am On Sep 18, 2022
kellybently:

3 guy came to rob a Pos girl at Igoeche, we caught 2 of them . Beat them naked them. The only thing married woman are complaining about is the big gbola they carried. See fine big penis. This penis big oo.
women like too see things for themselves grin
So they joke alot with serious matter wink

(1) (Reply)

Do The Words "i Love You" Still Mean A Thing To You? / Can You Marry An Albino? / Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.