Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men (2101 Views)

Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men Let's Discuss / I Never Knew Women Loves Big Gbola / Why Do Women Loves Doing This 2 Dirty Habbit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by udemzeus(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
I have been following both real life and twitter and I discovered the unending romance between igbo women and Yoruba men, I want the igbo women to come explain to use what makes them love yoruba men so much? That they want to be wifed and bear kids for yoruba men.

Enjoy!!! Igbo men pls don't come and defend Igbo women, they clearly don't like igbo men, they think Igbo men are too feminine. They see yoruba men as dark and masculine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by TemplarLandry: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yoruba men got the good good.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
cool
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Because Yoruba men are alpha males.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Bennysam: 11:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Foolish people avoid me spitting trash as usual

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by garriAndsugar: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Igbo women are the ones making those Yoruba succeed and adding spice to their life

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by OriOko88(m): 11:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
The main reason is that most Igbo men usually cage their wives after marriage. Ibo wives hardly explore their potentials after marriage,especially the wives of those 2by 2 shop business men. Tgey -hardly allow their wives to work or do business that will fetch them money. D only scenario where ibo wives work is when she and her husband are career couple,then the wife wil b able to work.

This doesn't happen to Yoruba men who usually give their wives room to work and achieve their potential.

My friend's sister married an ibo man from abia state,and since then her family has not set their eyes on her. Since 2016. She can't visit nor allow family to visit her. Her husband dey knock her inside.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Japa007: 12:05am On Jul 14, 2023
udemzeus:
I have been following both real life and twitter and I discovered the unending romance between igbo women and Yoruba men, I want the igbo women to come explain to use what makes them love yoruba men so much? That they want to be wifed and bear kids for yoruba men.

Enjoy!!! Igbo men pls don't come and defend Igbo women, they clearly don't like igbo men, they think Igbo men are too feminine. They see yoruba men as dark and masculine.
Most foolish post of the year on nairaland

I hate yoruba pigs sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by libertyfather(m): 12:11am On Jul 14, 2023
Oponu ode buruku....koshi danu, to the main point jare avoiding that their August meeting i think so
Japa007:

I hate yoruba pigs sad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Japa007: 12:20am On Jul 14, 2023
libertyfather:
Oponu ode buruku....koshi danu, to the main point jare avoiding that their August meeting i think so
Ofeke dika gi, ezi bida sad

Go and lick ur father's scrotum, foolish pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by libertyfather(m): 12:26am On Jul 14, 2023
Oluku , agaracha nwanpi
Japa007:

Ofeke dika gi, ezi bida sad

Go and lick ur father's scrotum, foolish pig.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Japa007: 12:32am On Jul 14, 2023
libertyfather:
Oluku , agaracha nwanpi
Iwu anu mpama, just go and lick the foolish man's scrotum 1st sad
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Rexie96: 12:49am On Jul 14, 2023
Japa007:

I hate yoruba pigs sad

Lol , hate your dumb fck igbo families that you are trying to run from after your father died and yall struggling with properties sharing .... no one gives a shit about ur ass with that ur tiny dot prick that ure so proud of making u feel like a man amongst men..

Y'all go visit this niggaz page.. mfker is an extremist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Dshocker(m): 4:29am On Jul 14, 2023
OriOko88:
The main reason is that most Igbo men usually cage their wives after marriage. Ibo wives hardly explore their potentials after marriage,especially the wives of those 2by 2 shop business men. Tgey -hardly allow their wives to work or do business that will fetch them money. D only scenario where ibo wives work is when she and her husband are career couple,then the wife wil b able to work.

This doesn't happen to Yoruba men who usually give their wives room to work and achieve their potential.

My friend's sister married an ibo man from abia state,and since then her family has not set their eyes on her. Since 2016. She can't visit nor allow family to visit her. Her husband dey knock her inside.

Stop lying, you hardly will find an Igbo man get married to a Yoruba girl.

And for your information, stop spreading lies, that Igbo men lock their wives at home.

What is the point if a man and a woman chases money and their children grows up to become useless?

Most comfortable Igbo men prefers their wife to stay back and give their children proper home training.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Dshocker(m): 4:30am On Jul 14, 2023
udemzeus:

The ogogoro you are taking is affecting your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Shiver99: 5:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Enough already. You guys are so pathetic. Has it ever occurred to you that Igbo women never say this, it's only you guys?
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Shiver99:
Enough already. You guys are so pathetic. Has it ever occurred to you that Igbo women never say this, it's only you guys?

Stop crying. You're a grown man.

Many of your ladies desperately chase Yoruba guys.

" my name is Femi and I am taking you to Lagos" and a Yamlegger will rape you.

An ibo friend of mine lies this way.

Accept reality. Your ladies complain they prefer Yoruba Demons cos they are Alphas.

Don't cry and prove me right...again grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Shiver99: 7:07am On Jul 14, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Stop crying. You're a grown man.

Many of your ladies desperately chase Yoruba guys.

Away " my name is Femi and I am taking you to Lagos" and a Yamlegger will rape you.

An ibo friend of mine lies this way.

Accept reality. Your ladies complain they prefer Yoruba Demons cos they are Alphas.

Don't cry and prove me right...again grin

I'm sorry, but if only know what Igbo women think about you guys...You wouldn't have the guts to say this.

Just a hint. Next time you hear someone parroting what you just said, look closely and you will find that it is one of your kind.
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Couldntfigurean: 9:23am On Jul 14, 2023
It’s more like Yoruba men hate Yoruba women
Igbo men hardly marry Yoruba ladies
Who would want to go home and instead of meeting a healthy meal in the pot,then jam amala and oil on his plate?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by DeKing234: 10:36am On Jul 14, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
It’s more like Yoruba men hate Yoruba women
Igbo men hardly marry Yoruba ladies
Who would want to go home and instead of meeting a healthy meal in the pot,then jam amala and oil on his plate?

You get bro..lollll....Yoruba lazy things want to eat kpomo from well to do Igbo ladies. Mumu tribe. That person who posted this is hungry. Igbo ladies can never do with lazy tribe of Yoruba boys

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Shiver99:

I'm sorry, but if only know what Igbo women think about you guys...You wouldn't have the guts to say this.

Just a hint. Next time you hear someone parroting what you just said, look closely and you will find that it is one of your kind.

See? You proved me right by crying. cheesy

Jo wonder Simon Ekpa controls grown men from continents away. No wonder they hide under the bed in their wives skirts.

Why wouldn't such a woman cuckold them with the alpha Yoruba Demons grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by WesternPanzer: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Ana Akogheri... Useless thread

Attracted to Yoruba man indeed cheesy cheesy

The average Igbo girl will marry a A FELLOW IGBO 1 BILLION PERSON TIMES OVER BEFORE CONSIDERING AN OUTSIDER. FACTS!!

There are over 50 million Igbos of which 30 million are women.

If what you iddiots are saying is the truth, how come 90% of women in the East are married to Igbo men cheesy cheesy

Here is a Fun fact

Beautiful Anambra women I know hardly marry Imo or even Abia for strategic reasons of remaining in Anambra. E come be Be Yoruba. (No disrespect to Yoruba tribe though)

Please stop fantazing about beautiful Igbo genes. Stick to your redundant genes that are thuggish in nature. Case closed. smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Aboks(m): 12:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
marriage palava
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by ukaface(f): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
God
See the sense you gave to people

I’m drained trying to understand the way some people think.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by DeKing234: 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
ukaface:
God
See the sense you gave to people

I’m drained trying to understand the way some people think.

Yoruba foolish boys are dreaming to get married to Igbo ladies. Hungry fools.

Even our parents will never allow them grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Japa007: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Rexie96:

Lol , hate my dumb fck ewedu families that are trying to run from after my father died and yall struggling with properties sharing .... no one gives a shit about my ass with that my tiny dot prick that I'm so proud of making myself feel like a man amongst men..

Y'all go visit my page.. mfker is an extremist
Stupid fool, you can't even write well.. Useless ode. grin
Only an ewedu idiot will reply a useless pig like you embarassed
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Rexie96: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Japa007:

Stupid fool, you can't even write well.. Useless ode. grin
Only an ewedu idiot will reply a useless pig like you embarassed

Lool fool jokes on you, You Edited my words, you stooped so low man , You igbo's are way too manipulative thats why you dont reach high places and not allowed in places of trust... modafcking cunt .. get the fck outta here Eastern chicken
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Iamzik: 8:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Stop lying, you hardly will find an Igbo man get married to a Yoruba girl.

And for your information, stop spreading lies, that Igbo men lock their wives at home.

What is the point if a man and a woman chases money and their children grows up to become useless?

Most comfortable Igbo men prefers their wife to stay back and give their children proper home training.

So after much rant you later agreed with him though 🀣🀣
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by wumi2017(f): 8:39am On Jul 15, 2023
We your women love Igbo men too especially those that can speak Yoruba
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Japa007: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Rexie96:

Lool fool jokes on my useless father, he Edited my words, I stooped so low man , You ewedu's are way too manipulative thats why you dont reach high places and not allowed in places of trust... modafcking cunt .. get the fck outta here Wastern chicken
grin
Ewedu pig has spoken.
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Worriedguy6699: 10:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Rexie96:

Lol , hate your dumb fck igbo families that you are trying to run from after your father died and yall struggling with properties sharing .... no one gives a shit about ur ass with that ur tiny dot prick that ure so proud of making u feel like a man amongst men..

Y'all go visit this niggaz page.. mfker is an extremist

You can’t vomit all this and then call another person an extremist
Re: Igbo Women Loves Yoruba Men by Quality20(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Only love Yoruba n Hausa men codedly secretly cos those tribes are More endowed than Igbo men

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Should Girls Do This? / Is It Wrong To Give My Neighbors Wife A Lift??? / What Is Your Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.