Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! (2712 Views)

She's Now Hating Me Because I Respected Her And Didn't Treat Her Like A Slut / My Woman Loves Me Less When I Treat Her Right. / How I Find Out My Girlfriend Is Not Loyal, And How I'm Gona o Treat Her Fuvk Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by imagrg(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ladies, you may not understand. It hurts to realise that one you are truly committed to gives more attention to one who barely has regard for her. That's the irony.

I read on Nairaland today that a man committed suicide when he observed that a lady living with him, who he proposed to marry and was truly committed to was pregnant for another man.

Read story here...

https://www.nairaland.com/7335616/mechanic-commits-suicide-after-girlfriend
Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by imagrg(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2022
Someone else made a similar assumption here on Nairaland.

Read...

https://www.nairaland.com/7337510/goldenpenis-best-way-punish-woman

1 Like

Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by kelspinall(m): 11:11pm On Sep 17, 2022
may una dey dia dey find serious relationship..me na knacking i want... nothing...the wahala wey relationship Carry no be here

1 Like

Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2022
imagrg:
You are so dumb that you cannot read between the lines.

A point of correction, the instance at which I was jilted by a lady was at my very early age. I'm wiser now Mister.

With such approach towards relationship, from being a young lady, my late wife transformed to becoming one of the most amiable women any man could ever had. And even the day she died, we dined together on same bowl which had been our habit for 25 years.

If you ever read the book, 'Taming of the shrew by William Shakespeare, you'll understand how to mould a woman before pampering her.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying that women don't deserve to be loved but at their early wild stage, even if you care much about them, don't show it, else they take advantage of it and manipulate you to their advantage
The bold is 100% correct and has been proven from time to time

2 Likes

Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by imagrg(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2022
Thanks for your opinion.
Killbillz:

1 Like

Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
imagrg:
Playing nonchalance to me, is to test if you are truly and faithfully committed to such relationship.
Lol
Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
Killbillz:

Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by kalu081(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2022
Very true though
Am a living testimony to this
Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by imagrg(m): 8:43pm On Sep 19, 2022
More reaction please. cool
Re: To Make A Lady Serious In A Relationship, Treat Her With Nonchalance! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 19, 2022
imagrg:
More reaction please. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows Any Olosho Lounge Or Bar In Asaba Town? / Paying Back A Ex / She Is Bin Loyal To Me While Im Betrayin Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.