Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? (11397 Views)

LADIES: 7 Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / Ladies: Ways To Attract A Guy Without Using Your Looks / HELP!!! Should I Marry A Guy Without Manhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2007
Hello pretty ladies in the house, i just wanna ask a very simple question and need your sincere answer.
WOULD YOU DATE A GUY WITHOUT A CAR?

Be very honest about your answer and give reasons to support it.
Tkia
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by ssRhino: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2007
grin this will be a fun thread, cos i am sure most babes will not wanna go to date on okada, hahahahaha
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by iice(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2007
@Topic. . .sure i will. . .is his car the only vehicle that can transport us

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by ssRhino: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2007
iice, all lairs will go to hell fire oh,
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by iice(f): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2007
are u calling me a liar?
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by ssRhino: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2007
iice, u be my own personal person oh, just find it hard that you will date a man that has no car, cos i heard for nija now, babes are being taken away by highest bidder, so if yuo would date a man that has no car, i respect you, meaning u now the meaning of love
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by iice(f): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
Why is it hard to believe i would date a man without a car?
And even if its common in naija for babes to chase after money. . .that doesn't mean all of naija babes do that.

What has the car to do with the man? Ok so it shows he has money to take care of you. . .and so?
Like i said is his car the only vehicle that can transport us? Of what use then is public transport?

If a woman cannot move without her man coming to carry her about. . .she dey try!! I no get time, i fit move on
my own. . .i get legs and means @ my disposal.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by uyai(f): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2007
i was in a relationship with a guy that did not have a car for 8 months. He use to go around with my car. I would get mad if he did not feel the tank before returning the keys.

Answer is now capital NO. You gotta have your own whip even if it's 20years old. a car is like a leg, u need to get around, or at least here in the states.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by CrazyMan(m): 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2007
Why is it that most girls find it so difficult in speaking the pure truth

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by shadex1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2007
its actually crappy for a guy not to have a car.imagine u wanna go out wit ur gurl wud u guys stand by d bus stop chillin for a cab or bike or something,plus d mobility n all.
PS i dont ve a car
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by funfavour(f): 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2007
honest answer i cant date a guy without a car reason is that a car is a necessity and not a luxury, esp in lagos is fustratin goin frm one place to anoda, in my house there are cars available why should i now go below my standard? i dont want to decieve myself, except he has a problem wit his car dats understandable but not having at all? i can date a guy who has prospect of owning a car though , but then wht will happen to me i can drive so wht ,no car for me to drive? at least still i get mine
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by shadex1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 18, 2007
@funfavour
true talks funfavour car is a necessity not luxury,it cud be luxury at a particular age like in high school.when my mates were bringing cars to school since JSS3 when they cudnt even see d front of the car.dude was pressurized to go get one from home too.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Configur(m): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2007
i tink we should always cal a spade a spade and a shovel a shovel.it more likely dat 4 d guy with the ride to catch the babe dan d guy who's got none.haba!!!  we sabi our naija kokolets now.

make i tell u wetin happen to me true true
Imagine a girl whos not seen me since april,she's not called me,or even texted me,not even a flash.i called her in april and since hen notin.it was like she 4got i existed.Early in August i was driving ma pop man somewhere,all wound up so i so her from afar.Pretended like i didnt and d day just passed.After about 4 days dis moda fuckin daughter of a bi**H called me tellin me she saw me some days ago in d ride,dat she has missed me,dat y didnt i call her,dat am a bad boy 4 forgetin her.  I was like wat d f**k@$%&   If she no see me inside ride nko?since april?  if ma enemy don die nko?   i sure say if na inside bus i dey she no go cal me  n dis girl is one light skinned,beautiful,Behind delta girL

BASELINE-if u get ride u'll get more naija babes than ur rideless male counterpart sad sad
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Configur(m): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2007
PLUS u r gon Bleep them like silly men Dem go dey chase u.I know what am talkin 'bout .Even d chicks dat have got rides,u r still gon Bleep dem. grin

But thank GOD,for those of us with no cars yet we've got so much game.i outdo d guys with rides.Men ,configur,u r too bad!! grin grin wink
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by niceuzor: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2007
Would You Date A Guy Without A Car?

Why only the Guy what about the Ladies?

na wa for this kind topic oh!
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by nana(f): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2007
Why cant i date a guy without a car?Na car i wan chop. Aint no big deal.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by shadex1(m): 10:06pm On Aug 18, 2007
@configur
I feel your talks man.na so life be man.wouldnt say my experience though because all dem gurls wud start pelting words at me in no time.
i remember recently when my bro was trying to ayage this gurl to come ova n she was feelin his talks n every n had agreed to come ova n they waz bout to end d call den the gurl waz like one more thing,do you have a car,my bro was like no,why,n she was like sorry then i cant come,bye.she didnt even wait to hear him out or anthing.
na naija gurl for u b dat

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by OmoEkoearlpuckettyahoocouk(f): 10:55pm On Aug 18, 2007
Just the dick guy forget the car
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by BlackMamba(m): 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2007
A guy like me cannot recall the last time I handled a steering, and I've dated a lot of sweet girls and counting. It depends on your location. My whole existence centers around my village and everything that matters is a train stop away or a cab stop away. Owning a car is such an aggravation that I'm better off not owning one. If I need to personally drive, which I hate very much, I can rent any brand I choose.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by omogenaija(f): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2007
ummm, this is a hard question undecided

if i had to chose i would of course choose a guy with a car, but if i fall for someone who doesnt have a car i will make sure that he invest in one , right now i dont have a car lipsrsealed but @ a certain point in everyone's life i think u need a car , i plan to have a car by the time i'm 23
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2007
If my guy no get car its all good , i have my own. he can drive mine. thats what partners are all about.

having said that; If a guy's not driving at a certain age and level in his life and has no valid reason for it, then I will look at you with one eye closed.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by Blatant: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2007
too many girls talk lie on internet. in nigeria, the girls always follow the men with cars
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by jkpretty(f): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2007
Why can't i date a guy without a car, presently i'm dating a guy witout a car & he sure has 100% prospects of having one real soon. We've been together from school & both graduated last yr. He is Doctor now & i'm working too & I'm so chiling wit him. Or is it becos i want to be associated wit a guy in a car dat i end up getting a no future guy, driving around his father's, cousin, or neighbour's car.

But @ poster are we talking about a guy wit his own ride or his borrowed ride, becos even if its from his father, it is borrowed. I'lld rather prefer a guy dat used his money to buy his car.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2007
@blatant

if ur talking from experience don't generalise. its a silly thing to do
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by iice(f): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
As usual. . .people just ignored the differences in the posts by us women and went ahead and lumped us all in one category. Some of us cannot date a guy who doesnt have a car, some of us can. We have our reasons. . .if the lady you're asking out is against you not having a car. . .like move on! Na by force? Shiooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by efuah(f): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
i dated a guy without a car for three years.
we were happy cos there was pure love.
luxury was not wht i was looking for, just happiness.
i never collected money from him, so instead he decided to
buy me gifts cos i wldn't collect his money.

love is the real thing o, all other things will follow
i can date a guy without a car - simple!
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by ssRhino: 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2007
I will admit that 0.01% of nija babes will date a man that has no car, and even out of the 0.01% some of them will have assistant Boyfriend that has cars, kudos to those that will date a man not cos of what he has and hasnt
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by iice(f): 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2007
hmmmmm that's just sad
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by bikokwe(m): 3:33pm On Aug 21, 2007
A humurous topic indeed.Guys if u no get,try get one but if u dey struggle den their is still some1 for u.car is a + but u can still get a plus else where.If u have the potential of havin den she shud understand.2ndly,it depends on the age,achievements e.t.c students datin shud not make it a priority although in institutions like igbinedion it counts.gals take am easy oooooooo der is more to life.in a nut shell + car,- car life goes on.
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by ssRhino: 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
It is more than sad, cos if the nigerian babes that are comfortable and have a job, still wanna keep their money and spend teh man's money.
Nigerian woman's ideology is this " The man's money is the family's money and the woman's money belongs to the woman's alone"
Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by jkpretty(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
eeya for u o, so what if something happens dat, u can't manage to maintain dat car u seem to have, or u dont have the car anymore, may be stolen & u can't replace so fast (abi is it beans to snap ur fingers & buy a good car), that stops u from having a girlfriend abi or u tell stories to some girl u meet that bla bla bla becos u want to keep a car owner record.

Many of the guys writing on this thread yes of course have cars, yes, even if its d one coughing out d whole carbon monoxide in Africa, with big thick layers of smoke. there are cars & there are CARS.Abbegi lets hear word, If a girl can't be wit u when u don't have a car, she simply can't stand tryn times.

to ladies, hey, If ur Beau has a car good, If he dosn't nt bad, sure its a necessity, but above all make sure he is a guy wit potentials. CIAO

1 Like

Re: Would You Date A Guy Without A Car? by ssRhino: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
Pretty, car na car, either dey emmit smoke or Carbon monoxide, as long can take you fro agege to oshodi, fact remain, most nija women no fit date man that has no ride, can u imagine a nice dinner and u ar in ya best nice evening gown and after the date and nice meal, u now sit btw and okada man and your man at back, ur boobs rubbing okada man and your man dey work u up from da back,
Dont get me wrong, it is sad, but it is the fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

THIS MAN Is About to Change His Life Forever with Sex [Picture] / The Disturbing Dress A Lady Wore To A Party (Photo) / Do You Remember Your First Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.