Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? (478 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Who Mistakenly Saw Your unclothedness And What Was The Reaction? / Women, How Do You Feel When You Love A Man But Can't Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Wealthbrain22(m): 12:00pm On Sep 18, 2022
As for me I’m having mixed feelings, I’m past 30 already and I went to visit my friend few years ago and he was 31 at the time and we hadn’t seen for a long time prior to my visit. As soon as I saw him I saw white beards forming on his beards and I felt like I was getting old just having a friend that was already having white beards. I was 28 at the time, now I’m at that same 31 and I just saw two white beard on my face yesterday morning out of the blue. I don’t know how I feel about this, I’m struggling to feel young , I’m looking at myself and I’m thinking “is it official now, am I now old”?
It’s abit of a mix feeling, thanking God for how far I have come in life and at the same time scared that my life is literally starting to come to an end. Yes I know I may still have another 40-50 years left but it feels like I’m in the very beginning of my last days. Bro my face looks different with this white beard strand, aging is actually scary. Now I know why my parents hated when we called them old embarassed
Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 18, 2022
Do you see any here?
At 80,I still dye my hair properly.

5 Likes

Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Cutehector(m): 12:23pm On Sep 18, 2022
Please rest and drink alot of water.. You men stress too much and it causes aging.
Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by 50picker: 12:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Do you see any here?
At 80,I still dye my hair properly.

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2016/03/21/news/guyana/89-year-old-boy-new-city-councillor-dismisses-focus-age-says-ready-work/

He is 89 n why u think claiming somebody else is a good idea, clout chase much?
Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
50picker:

https://www.stabroeknews.com/2016/03/21/news/guyana/89-year-old-boy-new-city-councillor-dismisses-focus-age-says-ready-work/

He is 89 n why u think claiming somebody else is a good idea, clout chase much?
Wow,I'm so popular, lol
Who used my picture without permission?
I'm 80
Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by 50picker: 12:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Wow,I'm so popular, lol
Who used my picture without permission?
I'm 80
rest.
Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2022
50picker:
rest.
I just told you I'm the man there,lol
Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Magnoliaa(f): 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
I actually feel better and I am looking forward to that phase of my life. smiley

Life starts @ 40, remember.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Exxxgeee: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I actually feel better and I am looking forward to that phase of my life. smiley

Life starts @ 40, remember.
Dude, u got d female tag on u.. Wtf is u talking abt
Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Dude, u got d female tag on u.. Wtf is u talking abt

So? I said what I said. No stress me, I beg you.

1 Like

Re: Guys How Did You Feel When You Saw Your First White Beard ? by Exxxgeee: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So? I said what I said. No stress me, I beg you.
But u got a pussy beneath u right?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Prefer To Confide In Men And Not Fellow Women / Why Do Men Cook Faster Than Women? / Most Banks Are Not Accepting Old Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.