Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) (47681 Views)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / My Tenants Will Not Pay House Rent / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by iezeiyida(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
I blame the woman for many reason.

I don't blame the rats because they are just rats.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Honestfrend: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Komu1048:

I'm suspecting Zombidient E-rat they Av been on the verge to use any means to fund their failed mission

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Realmi: 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin

On a more serious note, the rats this days eh na to talk remain.. only God understand them....them dey even chop bucket just to eat wat is inside it......

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 10:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

IF I didn't finish that video I would have made arrangements to give her #200k.
I got upset when she said INSTABLOG..
Which one be drag instablog come her page?
Lol well you can send me 50k to learn a digital skill instead, the kind prayer I go dey pray for you eh, should I dm you?
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Warmaterial(m): 10:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Omo my own dat year na my weed chai!!! Drat wicked no be hia better weed wey I just buy, Rat finish enjoying it and carry all my weed go, omo I no even believe am but the evidence dey there dey luk me, omo I mad!
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Tayorshd2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
This movie is called ratatouille grin grin cheesy
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Mustiboy(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
How is that money laced with ₦500 notes up to 500k? angry

Everyone want form nonsense say he dey pay big house rent
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
PerfectStranger:
She’ll get double of that amount before the week runs out.

You gerrrit

If they don’t gerrit, they should forgera boorrit
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by princeakinola1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2022
That rat could be house rep, national assembly or ministry kind,she accommodate house mate that pass her.
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by gasparpisciotta: 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
Warmaterial:
Omo my own dat year na my weed chai!!! Drat wicked no be hia better weed wey I just buy, Rat finish enjoying it and carry all my weed go, omo I no even believe am but the evidence dey there dey luk me, omo I mad!

You for drink the rat blood
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by clems88(m): 10:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
She doesn't even sound like she sweated to get the money. Sugar daddy must have given her the money . undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by sureboykris(m): 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
doggedfighter:
Terrorist rats !

All the plans she made around the money now on hold undecided

Piggy Bank would have checked this
Please which piggbank...
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Harlarbiz01(m): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2022
I can buy the money from her.. She can contact me on 08036399881
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If i get hold of that rat,i will kill it by electrocuction.

Does that heal your pain?
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Those are the tiniest rats . They're demonic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
sureboykris:

Please which piggbank...

The wooden safe grin
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2022
clems88:
She doesn't even sound like she sweated to get the money. Sugar daddy must have given her the money . undecided
Hahahahahaha
Honestly!
She went forth calling for INSTABLOG
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by yommen: 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Komu1048:

I'm suspecting Zombidient E-rat they Av been on the verge to use any means to fund their failed mission

I understand you don't really have something reasonable ur thinking with your head
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Alezy(m): 10:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady laments as rats eat up her 500k she kept to pay house rent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWr9a2Vyt08
rat chop full 500k, that means snake fit swallow am true true o grin
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by HarlequinLekex: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
BalogunIdowu:

Does that heal your pain?
Read my signature,na cruise o
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by iLegendd(m): 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
APC has made all living things rascals. grin
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Morphinne: 10:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
You people did not keep any food for the rant so hunger and annoyance must've been what prompted the rat into destroying your monies grin grin grin grin grin

Moral lesson; Learn to pay homage to your co-tenant as always
My chest grin grin
But I feel really sorry for her
I shouldn’t be laughing cheesy
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by gebest: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why did you touch the money with oil hand.
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by clems88(m): 11:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Hahahahahaha
Honestly!
She went forth calling for INSTABLOG
chai! I didn't even bother bother watching it to the end because the first thing I tried to read was her reaction.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
That same thing happen inside bank I wonder what's wrong with this rat last year i withdrew money i saw my 1k wey don tear nyash
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by abobote: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
That's pure witch, hope is not in Delta or Akwa Ibom
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by maleekbee(m): 11:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
I go find that rat and I go chop am
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Dearlord(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
Don't worry, the rat too will be given a quit notice
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by YousefNiyi: 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Not buying this because people do anything for clout these days! Rat ate ur money yet you had the strength to upload ur wailing online? Shouldn't you be looking for alternatives to recover the cash? Las las, sugar daddy go help you again cheesy

Also, what happened to banks? Abi landlords nor dey collect transfer again? undecided

U get luck say na rat instead of armed robbers. Them for flex ur puna join dah money

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Dearlord(m): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
This lady need to lower her voice so that she won't be validating the points made by our politicians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Land Sale @ An Estate Opposite RCCG Camp Gate & Along Ofada Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.