Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) (47683 Views)

Lady Laments As Flood Takes Over Her Street Where She Pays N4 Million A Year As / My Tenants Will Not Pay House Rent / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by EkelediliBuhari: 9:02am On Sep 21, 2022
God know I will eat that Rat and lick my fingers grin grin
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by severee(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Bvlgari:
Lady laments as rats eat up her 500k she kept to pay house rent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWr9a2Vyt08
Make e dey advertise for boys around e area say e get 500k cash for e house
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by geesilver(m): 9:38am On Sep 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
If i get hold of that rat,i will kill it by electrocuction.
justice for the rat... How about fair hearing
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by kay29000(m): 9:55am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
You people did not keep any food for the rat so hunger and annoyance must've been what prompted the rat into destroying your monies grin grin grin grin grin

Moral lesson; Learn to pay homage to your co-tenant one in a while!

Hahahaha! So funny.
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Quodseverismete: 10:41am On Sep 21, 2022
Sheistoopretty:
You people did not keep any food for the rat so hunger and annoyance must've been what prompted the rat into destroying your monies grin grin grin grin grin

Moral lesson; Learn to pay homage to your co-tenant one in a while!

You get sense pass your mother.
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Segun2222: 11:01am On Sep 21, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
She might not be the bank type
she should get it replaced in the bank
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Fantazy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ordinary rats can't do that. Na spiritual rats be that one
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
She’ll get double of that amount before the week runs out.

If she takes it to the bank it should be accepted and replaced aslong as its genuine naira notes.
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by harmony75: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mumu woman
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by Eleyigidgan: 9:46am On Sep 24, 2022
PerfectStranger:

I’m from Akwa ibom state, Uyo. Lost my job earlier this this year, tho was thinking of relocating to Lagos to job hunt but I got no accommodation.

We can talk or possibly video chat on WhatsApp, zero7zero652three591zero
what's your qualification?
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Hnd … you can chat me up bro
Re: Lady Laments As Rats Eat Up Her 500k She Kept To Pay House Rent (video) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2022
Eleyigidgan:
Bro…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

15 Beautiful Buildings In Nigeria You'll Love To See (pictures) / CONSTRUCTION Of A Modern Soft 4BEDROOM DUPLEX @PORT HARCOURT / Land Sale @ An Estate Opposite RCCG Camp Gate & Along Ofada Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.