Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings (31974 Views)

Bandit Leader, Kachalla Baleri, Flaunts Redesigned Naira Notes / Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
Intrepid01:

Stop listening to CNN, no single US attack without innocent casualties in scores.
Ok chief commander of USAF, mtcheww.

2 Likes

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2022
The Locals will not find those attacks funny
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by ransomed: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2022
He escape because "they" forewarned Turji of their operation.
APC is a terrorists friendly party. Gumi can confirm this.

1 Like

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by signz: 2:33pm On Sep 19, 2022
Why the use of Evans' picture? On the website is the picture of Turji.

My money is on "Someone told Turji and his commanders about the hit".

2 Likes

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by LZAA: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Lol
Who una dey whine
If not that Egypt caught that terrorist we would have been hearing the same nonsense we dey hear since
Rubbish
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Intrepid01(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Ok chief commander of USAF, mtcheww.

Lol…the issue with you people is you think US is perfect but I don’t blame you it’s due to their good propaganda work. You’ll put your country down and praise US right. I am not saying NAF couldn’t do better on that operation but there’s no army in the world with perfect operation. That’s my point.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Corridon:
Maybe they alerted him.

Buhari called him and told him to leave , their real patron . How can he escape just like that with those feeble stories for creche kids .
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by rhymesnoni(m): 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
When I heard that NA killed Shekau, I dint believe it, nown Shekau is history. its just a matter of time, this too shall pass.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by 43Ronin: 2:34pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ngr military forces don't usually surprise me with their incompetence. A know terrorist leader was bombed and there were no troops on ground outside the blast radius whose job would have been to mop up and confirm Intel. Each time America or isreal use only drones to eliminate targets its because they can't set foot on the ground since its not their territory. Ngr no try

2 Likes

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by lailo: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
This Tunji of a guy, is he a horuba man?
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 19, 2022
Intrepid01:

Lol…the issue with you people is you think US is perfect but I don’t blame you it’s due to their good propaganda work. You’ll put your country down and praise US right. I am not saying NAF couldn’t do better on that operation but there’s no army in the world with perfect operation. That’s my point.
I get your point sir,but still e dey rare for us to make this Kain silly mistake, thanks.
Haba e don too tey na.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by johniyazo: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
They have come again.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by adecz: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2022
He was informed before hand
by Boko haram sympathizers of
the Nigerian armed forces...❌❌❌
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Ajibel(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
The thread is about the bandit leader, but na Evans picture i dey see so
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Corridon: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2022
IgboNiile:

Buhari called him and told him to leave , their real patron . How can he escape just like that with those feeble stories for creche kids .
Don't mind them.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Rayjnr: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Abeg look at NAF'S incompetency,to gather simple intelligence and carry out the mission still dey hard una,now una don go bomb innocent people and still put villagers life at risk.

Are this people trying to say they didn't know he wasn't going to be at the location where Dem wan bomb?
Una no see USA,simple and fast without taking innocent people's life.

Why bomb where you know say many people go dey?this thing is supposed to be a mission successful.

Na useless people na, mole Don tell am to escape
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by CuriousX: 2:46pm On Sep 19, 2022
PresidObi:
There was this program I used to watch as a child, it was called "Tales by the moonlight"

You watched tales by moonlight on NTA cool

You are not a child oo

Good afternoon sir grin

1 Like

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 19, 2022
lailo:
This Tunji of a guy, is he a horuba man?
They say turji you say tunji.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Devil1Messenger: 2:50pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Abeg look at NAF'S incompetency,to gather simple intelligence and carry out the mission still dey hard una,now una don go bomb innocent people and still put villagers life at risk.

Are this people trying to say they didn't know he wasn't going to be at the location where Dem wan bomb?

Why bomb where you know say many people go dey?this thing is supposed to be a mission successful.
Escape fire
He was alerted
Cruize country
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2022
The terrorist leader have a snitch in government who is always telling him when to move out before he is attack by the security agency.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Nicenixon: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2022
Moneyboyz:
Rubbish, all they need are drones with missiles.

Drones can stay up in the air undetected monitoring their movements.
Train drone pilots and eliminate these nuisance.
our military are not ready to curb the insecurity in this country due to high level of corruption in the armed forces especially among the top officials.

2 Likes

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Khallicopyro: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
Like in the movies. See as them dey act film with our corntree. The NAF should have known that these actors don't play with their religion. Infact this smells like a well scripted play. If you know you know
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Sltp: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2022
They should keep deceiving themselves. Terrorists! So he was saved by going to pray to their Arabian moon goddess and only the ones that missed praying to the blood sucking demon called Allah got killed? Some of us can read between the lines. NAF doesn't have the intention to hurt him.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Mrtaye: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2022
This terrorists keep observing prayers but I really don't know what they are praying for

1 Like

Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Majid225: 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2022
E be like criminals 4 naija get accurate intel pass law enforcement
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Incompetency maka why? They purposedly avoided hitting him, who doesnt know when muslims go for afternoon prayers?
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by tishbite42: 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

They say turji you say tunji.
grin grin grin grin
I weak
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by tempest01(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
Image laundering and propaganda for the records.

You people want him to live and fight another day.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by HIPROFILE(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2022
What kind of intelligence are this people talking about? as simple as even common sense should have made them understand while carrying out their intelligence on the bandits that the leader is a muslim hence the possibility he may leave for jumaat at the set time for the raid.

This is what you get when you fix incompetent northerners in key positions like in security.

However based on their level of corruption and romance with the terrorists, the commander of the team who is possibly an hausa fulani man must have informed the target to move…
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by ceejayluv(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
Stories upon stories. Why wait for the crowd to disperse before bombing the crap out of them.
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by Basiljoe: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You say wetin?
Re: How Bandit Leader Turji Escaped NAF Bombings by AsawanaDgreat: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2022
They will capture him soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency / 2023: Pro-Tinubu Group Stages Protest In Abuja, Warns Atiku, Obi / PDP Makes Ali Sheriff Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.