Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,822 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? (13609 Views)

No Man Born Of A Woman Can Resist Me - Nigerian Lady Says (ENDOWED PHOTOS) / How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / Ladies Can You Have A Date In This Bangkok Restaurant Where They Serve Insects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Dirpetaner: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
This describes everyone including you and I...It's just that soome people can overdo...
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by edungene7: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2022
lol because they have smelt it and they know Itz smelling
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by tydi(m): 1:45pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin

Have you ever gone to buy meat and you see the butcher let you come closer to him with a knife!?
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by 7Randall: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is generally how humans behave, especially women. Once you do what they have been doing to you, they'll get upset and rant about it till thy kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Juoflife1(f): 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Foul language is a huge red flag for me.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by dododawa1: 1:46pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by harmargedon: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
marlow1962:
Two of my last relationships ended like that too. I don’t take nonsense from my family talk more from ppl outside.
My last gal uses foul words on me too, I don’t like it especially when it’s coming from a gal ( I can understand it when it’s coming from a guy that’s my frnds, we do use foul words on ourselves knowing it just jokes) my last gal always use those foul words, I don’t know what gave her that impression that am cool wit it. I can’t beat her, cus when I do she might go see her maker from there. My dad never raised his hands on my mum, so me doing that is stupid.
I ended the relationship cus she fought me cus of food that I bought wit my own money. Cus my turkey was bigger than hers, she was like I bought for her a cheap turkey ( turkey wer be 2k each) I got pissed by that statement I have to tell her she’s ungrateful that next time she’s buying wit her own money( ungrateful part touch her, so na there the quarrel start)
I cherish my sleep and peace of mind, I don’t want no woman to play me when am sleeping.
Have been single since then, and dahm I feel so much alive, just make my money and take care of my family and my son.
comrade stringy men association is open to new members grin grin grin grin. 99 percent of women are ungrateful, talking from experience, so next time when you start a new relationship, avoid certain things like the ones that ended your previous relationship. If she's hungry, let her cook. That's how reasonable women think.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by kologba: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Because they are wicked souls
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by judedwriter(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Humans by nature are selfish and self centered.

Ironically, people date and marry for mostly selfish reasons not for love. The moment their selfish needs aren't met any more, they Chicken out.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by phelonrays: 1:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
That's why revenged is better when served hot, don't bury your heard and swallow what you won't be able to stomach for long.

Patience is adviced, but not on every happenstance.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by marlow1962(m): 1:57pm On Sep 20, 2022
harmargedon:
comrade stringy men association is open to new members grin grin grin grin. 99 percent of women are ungrateful, talking from experience, so next time when you start a new relationships, avoid certain things like the ones that ended your previous relationship. If she's hungry, let her cook. That's how reasonable women think.
Relationship for now (nahh), not interested.
Make everybody dy dia day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Kutunban: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
VIKTO83:
I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before you offend me. But ironically I have come to understand that I've been the one anchoring any of my relationships. I mean that my relationships in the past had always ended as soon as I say I'm not tolerating it again.

Just today I broke up with my woman because I refused to take the things I usually take easily before now. Though I always warn her that a day will come when the human in me will overpower the saint that I exhibit.
I only used same words she uses for me which I easily forgive her and tolerate. Such words like Foolish, get lost, stupid, on your own etc. She felt insulted while i gave it to her wotowoto. Inwardly I purposely served her the delicacy she had been serving me all these years.
Meanwhile no be say I dey gain any financial from her or sex because she's in portharcourt while I'm based in Norrh-centeal region.

So why is it that people find it difficult to take what they give to people?

Because they are mostly weak.
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by EgusiShankly: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Inferiority complex
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Slmgirldippussy: 2:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
VIKTO83:
I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before you offend me. But ironically I have come to understand that I've been the one anchoring any of my relationships. I mean that my relationships in the past had always ended as soon as I say I'm not tolerating it again.

Just today I broke up with my woman because I refused to take the things I usually take easily before now. Though I always warn her that a day will come when the human in me will overpower the saint that I exhibit.
I only used same words she uses for me which I easily forgive her and tolerate. Such words like Foolish, get lost, stupid, on your own etc. She felt insulted while i gave it to her wotowoto. Inwardly I purposely served her the delicacy she had been serving me all these years.
Meanwhile no be say I dey gain any financial from her or sex because she's in portharcourt while I'm based in Norrh-centeal region.

She is at ease insulting U. It makes her feel better I guess. Now that you retaliate she won't like it at all. Had it been U eventually marry her. She will never respect u

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
muliak10:
Wizkid play bad to me in his Private Jet cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwLkxD3l91Q
who dash wizkid private jet?! Just say inside private jet. No put his
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Karleb(m): 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Why would you allow anyone to call you those in first place? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by AdeWire001: 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
mbahdi:
Why do people want tinubu to be president of Nigeria but wunt want him to be their lecturer Alfa or pastor?
senseless comment sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by SeriouslySense(m): 2:19pm On Sep 20, 2022
Because they do not really appreciate you or respect themselves. People learn after they have lost something good that they took for granted.

It because you allowed it, you accepted the flaws you knew you cannot cope with, hoping that with time she would grow up, forgetting that she did not have the capacity to grow in humility or there was no genuine outlook, with lots of immaturity that cannot conceive what you hoped for.

VIKTO83:

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by asanausana91: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Ask zombiedients.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by bagad: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na wickedness. Simple!
Call a spade a spade.
Like fela talk back then, if person steal, call am thief, not embezzlement.
So no be heartlessness, because the person get heart, na wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by DonroxyII: 2:47pm On Sep 20, 2022
VIKTO83:

It's Easier to Light Someone on Fire when You are Angry or Jealous But Normal Human Instinct can Take Fire or Pains, You Flee !
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by debbaron2011: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2022
My brother I feel your pain I was once like you until I draw the line. some people feel we need them more than they need because of our gentle and accommodating nature. Please drop them like a sack of potato and refuse to accept nonsense, if not you will always be unhappy. i wish luck as you reinvent yourself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Jboynokiaphone(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
VIKTO83:

sorry to say ooo Youre just a SIMP man .
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Atolu01: 3:29pm On Sep 20, 2022
Just say the immature sadistic hypocritical bully entitled feeling gender, men. Because they are wicked and undeveloped, that's why. Repulsants. I am sure she was emotionally abused, then she responded with verbal insults. Good.
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Mummiesboy: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:
Ipobians also known as biafrans are guilty of this.
Try get sense small I beg you even na one shikini sense e go still make you look human a bit than the animal am seeing in you. Read those massages above you, did you see any tribal bigot?�
Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Exceed15: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
I agree with you. When they throw rubbish at you it's ok but when you retaliate it's offensive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by bepositive11: 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Tolerating people who disrespect you is not a good thing. Tolerating abusive relationships is not a good thing. Establish your boundaries and decide what you will and will not tolerate. Don't go and end up in a toxic marriage in the name of tolerating people.

VIKTO83:
I'm someone that tolerates people so much. In fact I'll forgive you in advance even before ... any financial from her or sex because she's in portharcourt while I'm based in Norrh-centeal region.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Patriotsleague: 3:38pm On Sep 20, 2022
Mummiesboy:
Try get sense small I beg you even na one shikini sense e go still make you look human a bit than the animal am seeing in you. Read those massages above you, did you see any tribal bigot?�
You, are a cannibal, Ipobians are cannibals, this is a fact, cannibals are beasts.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Resist What They Serve to Others? by Mummiesboy: 3:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Patriotsleague:

You, are a cannibal, Ipobians are cannibals, this is a fact, cannibals are beasts.
Oga without sense, check very well am not from the south east am just trying to put some sense that you are lacking. Melu! Ogodeh na!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Martha, The Pregnant Woman Caught In Bed With Her Pastor, Commits Suicide / Do You Really Need A Rich,sexy,hot Sugar Mummy Call 09035404174 / Boob And Konji Alert :see How Curvy Lagos Babe Expose Her Big Package On IG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.