Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,197 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President (1017 Views)

Why Peter Obi Should Run For President In 2027 (Counter Thread) / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / My Unbiased Prediction For The Core Northern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Brexxit(m): 12:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
He is a political novice who won't be able to handle critical security issues like Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen,bandits,militancy,ipob.

His Anambra kinsmen would use their connection with him to make free passage of all sorts of hard drugs like cocaine, heroin,our hardworking ndlea officers will be handicap.

He has no successful track record of performance in governance,only achievement was saving money.

The terrorist group ipob has caused alot of damages to the Nigerian state, infrastructures destroyed, police officers and Nigerian soldiers killed and therefore the Igbos do not deserve the presidency,they can wait till 2099.

Feel free to add yours.

4 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by 4teenblaq: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2022
Very biased

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
You are absolutely right, Peter Obi is still an amateur and can’t handle Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by SocialJustice: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
Brexxit:
He is a political novice who won't be able to handle critical security issues like Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen,bandits,militancy,ipob.

His Anambra kinsmen would use their connection with him to make free passage of all sorts of hard drugs like cocaine, heroin,our hardworking ndlea officers will be handicap.

He has no successful track record of performance in governance,only achievement was saving money.

The terrorist group ipob has caused alot of damages to the Nigerian state, infrastructures destroyed, police officers and Nigerian soldiers killed and therefore the Igbos do not deserve the presidency,they can wait till 2099.

Feel free to add yours.
So who is the best candidate to support?

6 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Urheadmaster(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
SocialJustice:
So who is the best candidate to support?

Is no other one but Atiku our incoming president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by kettykin: 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
A woman is now the prime minister of Britain a woman was the head of state and commander in chief of the armed forces United kingdom, what is Nigeria that a former governor of Anambra cannot handle, that be so then Nigeria ought not to exist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Dansy(f): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
You are aliar, Peter Obi is our president. I am a yoruba Christian, I am voting for Peter Obi. I am not in support of Tinubu. Muslims, Muslims ticket is dead on arrival. I will mobilize my yoruba Christian to vote Peter Obi.

20 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Franzinni: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
You went from being fair to full time bias... But I don't see peter being capable of taming the hydra we know as Nigeria

Nigeria need a man with cahounas!!!

Tinubu is just right .. and besides he has a wonderful track record.
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by manutdrichie(m): 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
When An Anambra woman was doing a great job with NAFDAC why didnt her kinsmen succeed in drugs dealings

Reasoning like a village criminal

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by buttlover(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2022
Go and sit down you vagabond. you prefer these heartless old men to rule you again. animals. 4uck all of you. thunda strike your left anus.

4 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Kagd10: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dansy:
You are aliar, Peter Obi is our president. I am a yoruba Christian, I am voting for Peter Obi. I am not in support of Tinubu. Muslims, Muslims ticket is dead on arrival. I will mobilize my yoruba Christian to vote Peter Obi.

Gibberish. There's nothing like Yoruba Christians. It's simply Yoruba. Sink that into your skull. Go preach your gibberish to the Igbos threatening Pastor Kumuyi, Adeboye etc

2 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Ivimmanuel: 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
A a two term former governor I believe is not a political novice. If you believe any candidate will tackle all Nigerias problems squarely you're building castles in the air. I wouldn't vouch for his competence and capacity to deliver but no other candidate in the race has demonstrated so much enthusiasm as Peter obi and it's the only way you'd know a candidate is genuinely interested in his people. I only wish Nigerian leaders can be held accountable for their promises when they assume Office.

7 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Deprofessional(m): 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Is no other one but Atiku our incoming president of Nigeria

You brain has been wired to be a perpetual fulani slave.

No body can save you bro.

3 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2022
manutdrichie:
When An Anambra woman was doing a great job with NAFDAC why didnt her kinsmen succeed in drugs dealings

Lolssssssss, the guy no go see dis one, i was following one urchin that has being shouting Tinubu up and down, could u believe that d urchins couldn't afford money for laptop

8 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by gidgiddy: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Brexxit:

Feel free to add yours.

But you Nigerians had no problem electing a Fulani man like Buhari despite the fact that herdsmen from his tribe were killing people all over Nigeria?

5 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2022
Brexxit:

Feel free to add yours.

Buhari was a military man yet became president...
Buhari no even write waec well but yet you dn't want a graduate to rule u even if u say it's 3rd class.....
Boko haram was ravaging n destroying the northeast even wen chibok girls were kidnap, this dude Buhari was selected ......
Buhari said blood and baboons will die or flow if not elected, after every he was selected....
It took Buhari 6 months to form a cabinet,dat one no be nonsense...
After 2017, this regime lost control and everyone was doing as they like until late abba kyari steps in...
Would u prefer to vote another northern after they have rule for 8yrs?
Make it conscience judge u!

4 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Brexxit:

Feel free to add yours.
Tinubu that's drug lord you want to be president, yesterday NDLEA seized the highest cocain in Nigeria history from a warehouse at Ikorodu, and 99.9% of those involved are Yorubas grin grin which is believe to be Tinubu's men

10 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Kooldon(f): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
1. He is a novice
Yes but those that had experiences, I hope you have seen where they have taken us to?

2. He wont be able to tackle insecurities
We have had Generals and insecurities is almost becoming our culture.
Murders of Bola Ige is now folkfore.

3 His Igbo Brother will running businesses using his connect.
Yes. When the borders were closed Dangote was still getting permits using Buhari's connect.
Those Monies found at Ikoyi's building til now arrest has not been made.
IT IS THIS NOVICE THAT WAS ABLE TO SAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA STATE THAT WE WANT AND NOT THOSE THAT WILL BURROW OUR FORTUNE AWAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Jflex07(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2022
We have seen countless threads why Peter Obi cannot win. I really want to know if these constant thread are to discourage the obidient family from voting Obi.

2 Likes

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Great2017: 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
Say it is your opinion. We are to decide whether it is biased or not.
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:04pm On Sep 20, 2022
LOL@ ‘unbiased’! grin
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by IDENNAA(m): 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
A wicked and bigoted drivel from an biased dingbat....eww!

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Lanretoye(m): 3:25pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dansy:
is it an election of general overseer or pastor?,wetin concern Christian and politics.

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by michlins(m): 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2022
Obi decimated kidnappers for ransom in Anambra as a governor. Even his own kinsmen were victims

1 Like

Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 20, 2022
Dansy:

Lol.. it's on social media I first heard this term. "Yoruba Christian" "Yoruba Moslem grin grin

Nothing like this in real world "impersonator Dansy", you're not Yoruba. Be proud of your tribe.
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Nightwolf1: 5:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
A retarrded person with an opinion is usually senseless grin
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by techWriter3: 5:14pm On Sep 20, 2022
Very biased
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by 4teenblaq: 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
manutdrichie:

Don't mind the urchins... All these people supporting tinubu are very sentimental..
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Satguru: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2022
Don't showcase ideas that are influenced by little 30k stipend.
Re: My Unbiased Reasons Why Peter Obi Should Never Be Nigeria's President by Soulsymbol99: 6:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
They say obi is a novice and can't handle security. Oya buhari wey be retired general and veteran, hw far our security currently? Some people sef undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Joke Silva, Foluke Daramola Join Bola Tinubu Women’s Rally In Lagos / Tinubu Is In Uk, Atiku In Dubai, Flood Everywhere. Pls Vote Obi / Will Peter Obi Allow US Military Bases In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.