Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. (62452 Views)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 3:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered my questions.

The question I asked is "who breaks the hearts of men in relationships?"

How am I a "men"?

Who is the "you" that you are referring to?

How does all you wrote answer the question I asked?
I owe you no explanations or answers for your gender confusions. I’m not your father. Pls shift
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:

I owe you no explanations or answers for your gender confusions. I’m not your father. Pls shift

Why are you hurt? If you owe me no explanation or answers, why then have you been responding to my posts with your offpoint epistles?

How am I a "men"?

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ikorodureporta: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin that's why you need to dey test wetin you won go buy
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
ikorodureporta:
grin that's why you need to dey test wetin you won go buy
Wetin you wan test? undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Yorubanza: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
plantist:

Tueh! I spit on your fl*thead.
abobaku. I spit on your pighead
Tufiakwa!
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Geenosko:
Dear young single guys ,

Especially those abroad . One very important question you may want to ask that lady you like is this .

“Where you at any point in your life a man ? “

The way things are going you must ask o .

Source
https://twitter.com/pfemiolaleye/status/1572157959513452545?t=rvYlDwLFK1ElNRmR-mXreg&s=19

If you ask, and they say no. What then? Or are we in the mood to pretend ppl dont lie again.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nwunyeodogwu(f): 3:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Kobojunkie:
Hooray! undecided

They’ve used your brain and your genitals for surgery, dunderhead. Type another hooray like the fool you are
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nwunyeodogwu:

They’ve used your brain and your genitals for surgery, dunderhead. Type another hooray like the fool you are
Hooray! undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Agugbadin: 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Disgusting and ugly.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Why are you hurt? If you owe me no explanation or answers, why then have you been responding to my posts with your offpoint epistles?

How am I a "men"?

You are the one who is hurt & in need of validation. How can you come on the internet to ask your fellow man questions even a teenage boy can answer? Like a grown woman coming here to pester random women to tell her where babies come from.

Guy, if you dont know the answer to your own question, I will not answer you. Things like what you’re asking is what men teach their sons. Go have this talk with your dad if you’re really this clueless. I resemble your papa? I no send you like that.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by 1nice(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Hooray! undecided
Monkey banana, you dey craze for head.
Thunder fire that your mouth you used in saying Hooray idiot.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:

You are the one who is hurt & in need of validation. How can you come on the internet to ask your fellow man questions even a teenage boy can answer? Like a grown woman coming here to pester random women to tell her where babies come from.

Guy, if you dont know the answer to your own question, I will not answer you. Things like what you’re asking is what men teach their sons. Go have this talk with your dad if you’re really this clueless. I resemble your papa? I no send you like that.

Since you know a teenage boy can answer the questions, why can't you answer the questions?

How am I a "men"?

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Phyde: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bobrisky still dey learn work ooo. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Phyde:
Bobrisky still dey learn work ooo. grin
You think? grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Ckonnet: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kooldon:
This one no get soft ass at all at all
May our dear men not carry a fellow man put for house as wife out of ignorance,

E dey happen steady, bobos don carry trans tire. That is why I warn anyone here, no dey carry babe from club here when u don shayo finish u no go even understand the original o.

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ckonnet:
E dey happen steady, bobos don carry trans tire. That is why I warn anyone here, no dey carry babe from club here when u don shayo finish u no go even understand the original o.
So in your mind na for only club trans women dey? Dem no dey work, go market, even church, beach, etc.? undecided

Abeg make the price of these surgeries cheap for Nigeria quick make the wave reach una well well. Na then I go wan read all of this una nonsense then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ValeeLove(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What the heck are you rambling about now? undecided
oga, is there technology that can turn him into a full woman with evidence of him being able to give birth. If not, transgerism is what most people are saying about it, which is it's nonsense.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by sniperr007(m): 3:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
When they dig up his skeleton 100yrs from now, he will be identified as male.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by plantist: 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yorubanza:
abobaku. I spit on your pighead
Tufiakwa!

Well we don't do pig where I come from. You relate more with pigs so your qualify as a pighead cheesy

Omo ale flatron
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kooldon(f): 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ckonnet:

Under Shayo, men don't understand which of the anatomical hole dem enter as far as it is a hole

grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Minus the womb, is a real woman any different though? undecided

Same way if you remove a dick from a man and compared him to a wombless woman, would you find much difference there?? undecided

The Plumbing isn't what makes a person though. grin
Guy I believe you are a queer person ,or binary person or what they did use to call this ...I don't why your are defending queerness this much
Omo I puke ugh
a transwoman can never be like a real women no matter the surgery....
And guess what a real woman give birth to the confused gender identity disorder of man that changed his gender to a woman

God ,wokeness has destroyed the fabric of society
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValeeLove:
oga, is there technology that can turn him into a full woman with evidence of him being able to give birth. If not, transgerism is what most people are saying about it, which is it's nonsense.
Here is what those in the scientific community have to say about your claim..
Transgender Pregnancy: Moving Past Misconceptions
Medically
reviewed by Emelia Arquilla, DO — By Sarah Prager on October 22, 2020
For the health and well-being of transgender parents-to-be and their families, it’s important to understand where we’ve been — and where we need to go.

Pregnancy and birth have widely been considered something that women do. But in reality, people of all genders get pregnant and give birth to babies around the world.

Medicine is on the cusp of possibility for a transgender woman to bear a child with a transplanted uterus.

There have already been recent cases of cisgender women (women who were assigned women at birth and are not transgender) giving birth with a transplanted uterus, from living and deceased donors.

But for now, most transgender people giving birth are those born with a uterus — transgender men, nonbinary people, gender fluid people, gender queer people, Two-Spirit people, and others with uteruses who don’t identify as women.
https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/transgender-pregnancy-moving-past-misconceptions
Run along now and go argue instead with them. undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValeeLove:
if he wants to get pregnant, can he? That's the question.
He can never ,no matter what sugery he perform ,only a transman can give birth because it is a woman transitioned into a male and heshe will still ovaries ,all this same ,this just stupid
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by AkaraAndBread: 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
kkins25:
Dear lord, deliver me from Gbola in disguise of puna

Amen.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
kingw:
Guy I believe you are a queer person ,or binary person or what they did use to call this ...I don't why your are defending queerness this much
Omo I puke ugh
a transwoman can never be like a real women no matter the surgery....
And guess what a real woman give birth to the confused gender identity disorder of man that changed his gender to a woman
God ,wokeness has destroyed the fabric of society
Wokeness did no such thing. Instead, hatred for that which we do not understand has done more damage to society and our psyche as a whole particularly in Nigeria. undecided

Here you are suddenly speaking of real women as if to suggest they are even valued in society when that is far from the truth. undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kooldon(f): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
lookingfly:
that's why u need taste the kpekus before housing a supposed lady.....no be say, u see bwest and nyash without checking if there are two holes, reach wedding night come de see rode de protrude grin

Fornication is a sin and you have to wait till after the wedding grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
kingw:

He can never ,no matter what sugery he perform ,only a transman can give birth because it is a woman transitioned into a male and heshe will still ovaries ,all this same ,this just stupid
Transgender Pregnancy: Moving Past Misconceptions
Medically
reviewed by Emelia Arquilla, DO — By Sarah Prager on October 22, 2020
For the health and well-being of transgender parents-to-be and their families, it’s important to understand where we’ve been — and where we need to go.

Pregnancy and birth have widely been considered something that women do. But in reality, people of all genders get pregnant and give birth to babies around the world.

Medicine is on the cusp of possibility for a transgender woman to bear a child with a transplanted uterus.

There have already been recent cases of cisgender women (women who were assigned women at birth and are not transgender) giving birth with a transplanted uterus, from living and deceased donors.

But for now, most transgender people giving birth are those born with a uterus — transgender men, nonbinary people, gender fluid people, gender queer people, Two-Spirit people, and others with uteruses who don’t identify as women.
https://www.healthline.com/health/pregnancy/transgender-pregnancy-moving-past-misconceptions
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by b1olat: 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Are you wiser than the God almighty who originally created you as a man? You are a disgrace to your generation and entire family. You've gained nothing than to drag your father's name in the mud.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
b1olat:
Are you wiser than the God almighty who originally created you as a man? You are a disgrace to your generation and entire family. You've gained nothing than to drag your father's name in the mud.
But here is an even better question for you... did God ever decree.."thou shall not go under the knife to change your genitals or any other part of your body" to begin with?? undecided

Why you are you desperately trying to drag God into this in an attempt to cover up for what is your personal hatred and disgust, not God's? undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
na this not correct a transman can give (because she/he is a female transitioned to male) birth not a trans woman not matter the surgery ,I agree there is gender rearrangement surgery...but nothing beat natural
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
kingw:
na this not correct a transman can give (because she/he is a female transitioned to male) birth not a trans woman not matter the surgery ,I agree there is gender rearrangement surgery...but nothing beat natural
Like you lot have had so much respect for for natural up until now, right? undecided

Na there they cruise...it is only a matter of time before you or your sons will be macking transwomen and swearing by them too. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nyanabo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
I see that most people don't know the meaning of transgender. But the rather choose to comment foolishly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.