Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. (62469 Views)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
What? Don't you know what gender are you?
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Deckracer: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
I swear,if not because of the headline,I will swear on anything that this is a woman.
This simply means not all women we see around are women na grin grin grin

Kobojunkie:
Looks pretty! undecided

That is a pretty good looking transformation if you ask me, even with not so much makeup. undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
ojmartins:

Before I marry any lady I must see her childhood pics, go to her neighbourhood to confirm if she is truly a lady
STORY! photoshop exists, look alikes exist & ppl can be paid off to corroborate whatever story. & most ppl changed a lot from childhood so it’s possible to see someone who looks nothing like their baby pics.

Just go and do gender blood test to screen for XY or XX chromosome.
Or go for ultrasound & see the interior of her uterus on a large screen.
Or if she has big natural breasts, you can tell by the natural sag by gravity, no need to check more, she’s a woman.

All MtF trans have implants. some women have implants though which is why i said ‘natural’ big breasts. with BBL, illusion of wide hips & nyash are easy to recreate.

If you’re in Nigeria, stop wasting your time. There are very few completely transitioned transgender ppl in the country. Most women in Nigeria are born as women. Same with men.

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by noble2faith(m): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
maureensylvia:

Like wtf cheesy
I don't even know the guy that mentioned me
Was surprised to see the mention

Walahi u fine oo. See Ur lips like small pikin shit kiss
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:
The only saving grace of most men in Nigeria is that the surgery is expensive and most nigerian boys cant afford it. .
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by jclassiq(m): 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
I'm wishing him happiness.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 2:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Deckracer:
I swear,if not because of the headline,I will swear on anything that this is a woman.
This simply means not all women we see around are women na grin grin grin
Assuming na the same man transform into that gal there, doctors do am well. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by dododawa1: 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yoruba are great
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by GreatCza(m): 2:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Looks pretty! undecided

That is a pretty good looking transformation if you ask me, even with not so much makeup. undecided

Pretty ke so this boy eventually became a lady I hope he can present his secondary school certificate that he attended at finbarr’s College akoka
He was my classmate 2000/2001 set
Habbeb was really a girl back in school date
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Deckracer: 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na the man oo..u don see this news before

Kobojunkie:
Assuming na the same man transform into that gal there, doctors do am well. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 2:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
GreatCza:
Pretty ke so this boy eventually became a lady I hope he can present his secondary school certificate that he attended at finbarr’s College akoka
Um... so what? He looks good as a woman now is what. undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Deckracer:
Na the man oo..u don see this news before
This thread is my first encounter. Them balance am well for woman body. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Does that now mean that "synthetic or artificial women" won't be treated like items to be discarded after use?

Imagine if every woman you know has been able to live as a man & think like a man. Most MtF trans women as you dey toast them, they’re thinking exactly like you, they’re in your head. All the things Felicia will believe, the Felix inside the Felicia you are toasting will be coding instantly.

It’s you that who wont know that she has this ability & advantage. Same reason bobrisky sabi men pass babes, He can think like a man. Transwomen are harder to play, they will play you and feel zero typical female pity. Anything you get from them, they agreed to it not because you use talk wash their brain.

If bobrisky didn’t start broke & transitioned successfully and hit lagos as a babe. You can’t finnesse her. As you are lying, she will just be laughing in her mind.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by noble2faith(m): 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Little wonder our population (men) is decreasing. Little wonder we have more females than males. Ashey na some of our men dey turn to women.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 2:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:
Imagine if every woman you know has been able to live as a man & think like a man. Most MtF trans women as you dey toast them, they’re thinking exactly like you, they’re in your head. All the things Felicia will believe, the Felix inside the Felicia you are toasting will be coding instantly.

Except you who wont know that she has this ability & advantage. Same reason bobrisky sabi men pass babes, He can think like a man. Transwomen are harder to play, they will play you and feel zero typical female pity. Anything you get from them, they agreed to it not because you use talk wash their brain.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:

It’s you that who wont know that she has this ability & advantage. Same reason bobrisky sabi men pass babes, He can think like a man. Transwomen are harder to play, they will play you and feel zero typical female pity. Anything you get from them, they agreed to it not because you use talk wash their brain.

If bobrisky didn’t start broke & transitioned successfully and hit lagos as a babe. You can’t finnesse her. As you are lying, she will just be laughing in her mind

So who breaks the hearts of men in relationships?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by happney65: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
The voice will always give him away. Except if he no get manly voice

Useless human being. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by BigCowHornn: 2:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
God help us!
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by mohlanforex: 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very confusing.
not she
not he
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by TAYO124: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Sociologically their are infinite genders but scientifically there are Two. That is what really Matters!
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So who breaks the hearts of men in relationships?

I dont know who broke your heart but I am telling you that no heartbreak will reach the one your fellow man who appears as a woman will give you. He will study & know you in ways the average woman wont.

No woman can aim to hurt you and excel like a transwoman would. You have only chop breakfast from biological women so you think they are the worst. Wait till a man in disguise serves you premium breakfast.
It will hit different. A new kinda feel. A new level of heartbreak will be unlocked in your core.

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Headachetoigboh(f): 2:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
WHY IS IT THAT ITS ONLY YORUBAS DEY INTO THIS TRANSGENDER THING IN NIGERIA. THIS TRIBE SEF NA SODOM AND GOMORRAH OOOOO.
YOU DEY SMELL

All those mentioning me,can't u see I don't read it. Am here to comment. Bash u and move on. If the stupid Seun ban me,I have more than 10 Nairaland account. I will use next .
I will make sure another forum like this comes up soon so I hate YORUBAS as una hate us.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:

I dont know who broke your heart but I am telling you that no heartbreak will reach the one your fellow man who appears as a woman will give you. He will study & know you in ways the average woman wont.

No woman can aim to hurt you and excel like a transwoman would. You have only chop breakfast from biological women so you think they are the worst. Wait till a man in disguise serves you premium breakfast.
It will hit different. A new kinda feel. A new level of heartbreak will be unlocked in your core.

The question I asked is "who breaks the hearts of men in relationships?"

How am I a "men"?

Who is the "you" that you are referring to?

How does all you wrote answer the question I asked?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

How am I a "men"?

Bros I dont know you personally. For all I know you might be gay & only men have broken your heart.
Both men and women have broken hearts of men in relationships. Depending on which gender you date. Only you can answer your own question.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
GreatCza:

So this has been a longtime dream of his. It’s actually inspiring that he saw it through to the end. The surgery & hormone therapy is costly & hard so whoever goes ahead with it must have really wanted it. That’s dedication.
Hope you’ve made all your secondary school dreams come through though cos look at your mates living their dream.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 2:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:

Bros I dont know you personally. For all I know you might be gayy & only men have broken your heart.
Both men and women have broken hearts of men in relationships. Depending on which gender you date. Only you can answer your own question.

You haven't answered my questions.

How am I a "men"?

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kirkman: 2:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lokking at the before and after pics.. in the words of our dear Lord Jesus Christ. "It is finished" cry
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
manofeverything:

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy wink grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Lionking1913(m): 2:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
My fellow n***a go don screw am as babe. #Phew
Buzzapper:
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by youngestgrad(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
She's q. That's a wonderful transformation.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
happney65:
The voice will always give him away. Except if he no get manly voice

Useless human being. grin
Haba, Science can turn dick to pcssy & pcssy to dick & you think voice is a problem.
Guy, voice is the easiest thing to fix. They take estrogen to soften the voice & if hormone therapy isn’t enough. They’ll do vocal cord surgery. Most natural girls have bass compared to the soprano this surgery will give you. Same for FtM trans men, their bass is woofer quality.

2 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by olazhizhi: 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
Those transgenders, do they still have dick

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.