Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. (62458 Views)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by detectivejones: 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ki mon..see pose.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ValeeLove(m): 1:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop himself because? undecided
if he wants to get pregnant, can he? That's the question.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
War or no war.. that trans woman can never be a woman, same applies to trans men too.
Kobojunkie:
undecided
I see you are looking to start a war of your own there... Goodluck! grin

3 Likes

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValeeLove:
if he wants to get pregnant, can he? That's the question.
If that is what he wants, then why not? What question is there? undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
War or no war.. that trans woman can never be a woman, same applies to trans men too.
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

War of the Womens
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
It's women, not womens.
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

War of the Womens
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
But gays and lesbians are better because they don't have to do any surgery to claim to be the opposite sex.

True but it still doesn't change the fact that they are also confused.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by RichDotCom07: 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Get necked senior man, lemme see something �
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ValeeLove(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If that is what he wants, then why not? What question is there? undecided
so the surgery can help him have a womb, get pregnant, carry the baby for 9 months and deliver while in labour, right? Can it also change his chromosomes?

1 Like

Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Well, that's your words, not mine..
CheapHomes1:

True but it still doesn't change the fact that they are also confused.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
It's women, not womens.
No, it will be War of the Womens in this case... since we have your side against the transwomen. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by MrReeseG(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You are simply clueless about these things aren't you now? undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValeeLove:
so the surgery can help him have a womb, get pregnant, carry the baby for 9 months and deliver while in labour, right? Can it also change his chromosomes?
If there is a Surgery that can make it happen and he has the money to pay for it, wetin be my own abeg?. undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
I've already said a mouthful.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kobojunkie:
No, it will be War of the Womens in this case... since we have your side against the transwomen. grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by placeofallure(f): 1:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lilydore:
Spits.. We Yorubas are a big disgrace to this country

It's a pity.

You are a disgrace to your family for thinking like this. I'm Yoruba and I'm not a disgrace to my country.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
I've already said a mouthful.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I can almost see it happening here on nairaland...a redpill-like woman attacking a transwoman for not being woman enough.... LOL grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by SugarGirl44(f): 1:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Omo ale.
Where is his penis?
People like him end up being depressed and drinking sniper because they're the human form of confusion, their life no dey get meaning.

See hand and shoulder..no normal woman can have that.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ojmartins(m): 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Buzzapper:
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.
Before I marry any lady I must see her childhood pics, go to her neighbourhood to confirm if she is truly a lady
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
That's because being a woman is not easy, you don't just get under the knife and claim to be a woman just like that.

And what does redpill mean
Kobojunkie:
I can almost see it happening here on nairaland...a redpill-like woman attacking a transwoman for not being woman enough.... LOL grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by ValeeLove(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If there is a Surgery that can make it happen and he has the money to pay for it, wetin be my own abeg?. undecided
so you don't know enough on transgender and you're educating people on it. You even shared a link to someone. So if they can't turn the man into a complete woman, then where is the reassigning? Or is the so called reassignment just a fasage and he's still a full fleshed man?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Well, that's your words, not mine..

Of course they are my words, I stand by them and I stand to be corrected. I don't remember attributing them to you.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okay.
CheapHomes1:

Of course they are my words, I stand by them and I stand to be corrected. I don't remember attributing them to you.
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by kafeii123: 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Give her enough years.. she'll return to being him...
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
That's because being a woman is not easy, you don't just get under the knife and claim to be a woman just like that.

And what does redpill mean
Being a woman is not easy? undecided

Redpill is some insanity level nonsense! grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 1:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
ValeeLove:
so you don't know enough on transgender and you're educating people on it. You even shared a link to someone. So if they can't turn the man into a complete woman, then where is the reassigning? Or is the so called reassignment just a fasage and he's still a full fleshed man?
What the heck are you rambling about now? undecided
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by CheapHomes1: 1:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Okay.

You are blessed
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
Are you a man or a woman?
Kobojunkie:
Being a woman is not easy? undecided

Redpill is some insanity level nonsense! grin
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by kelspinall(m): 2:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
economy hard brother man go comot dicq group go join puxi group..e no easy wetin men carfy for head plenty..lols
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Twenty8: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Buzzapper:
Before and after photos of entertainment journalist, Habeeb Babatunde, now Noni Salma, a transgender after moving to the US.
Creep
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samantha123:
Are you a man or a woman?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by kolarov93(m): 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
slumcat:

So you actually believe she is the one in her profile? Lol

You mean she no fine reach that lady in her profile?
Re: Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. by manofeverything: 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
lookingfly:
that's why u need taste the kpekus before housing a supposed lady.....no be say, u see bwest and nyash without checking if there are two holes, reach wedding night come de see rode de protrude grin
A MtF trans who has transitioned completely will have a vagina that even a gynecologist wont be able to tell except a cervical examination is done.
If you have sex with one you wont know except they tell you. They dont get wet naturally but there are women who also dont get wet a lot and need saliva & lubricant to enjoy sex so you’ll just think that’s the case.

The only saving grace of most men in Nigeria is that the surgery is expensive and most nigerian boys cant afford it.
MtF trans cannot get pregnant cos they dont have internal female anatomy. But they can store their sperm in banks & use a surrogate and have biological children.
There have been men who are serious players and have been with 100s of women who had sex with them & have no idea till date. Science has come a long way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Well, She Called Off Our Wedding. / Wife & Mistress Fight Dirty In Hospital Over Their Man (photos) / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.