Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,523 members, 7,847,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe (7706 Views)

She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / I Can't Date A Man That Cannot Give Me 5million Naira Monthly - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by SenecaTheYonger: 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emu4u2c:

I fought spiritual husband till the very last days of the relationship

I'm not even going to talk about the ashawo vibes they have got

Good Cook Yes
Good S.ex Yes

Bad wives Yes
Bad mother's Yes

Pretenders Yes
Cheaters Heavily Yes

My ex f.ucked more than 5 Men in my street and we lived together and I did my best to provide
She uses an iPhone 12 pro max and Apple watch series 5 .I bought all of this in a bid to stop her from looking outside. You should see how she stares at Men , Embarrassing!

Feels like we’re talking about the same person, from spiritual husband to fucking different men. What’s with them abs having spiritual husband? They believe in this thing so much.

The babe carry STD come house come give
Me. I showed it to her and guess her reply?

She said, “I know why this is happening. It’s my spiritual husband that’s doing this.”

Bitch you got STD from fvcking outside. Omo! grin cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by robinso01(m): 3:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

Feels like we’re talking about the same person, from spiritual husband to fucking different men. What’s with them abs having spiritual husband? They believe in this thing so much.

She said, “I know why this is happening. It’s my spiritual husband that’s doing this.”

This got me rolling on floor grin

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by BeanmanX(m): 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Stop taking everything you hear serious.

Crs and aks women are among the best wife material a man can get.
And dey can give u enough sex ask the Akwaibom girl Uyaiincomparabl.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Wizywiz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
I don't know what's wrong with me when it comes to making advances on some certain women. There's a particular tribe whose women i can never ask out or date. No matter how beautiful, curvy, and intelligent they might appear, I'll lose interest as soon as I discover they're from there.

I can't date Ogoni women, and i don't have any good reason for that..

Does anyone feel the same way for any tribe?
hmmmm...I can relate, sometimes experience makes us feel so.... personally I can't date any lady from AKWAIBOM....no hard feelings...just cant....you dey PH?
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Googledotcom: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Samfloxin:
I can't date or marry Yoruba girl/woman. They use juju too much. Small thing,they don go village go bring okombo
grin grin grin grin
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Googledotcom: 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I can't marry a Yoruba lady, they are too dirty ,
They can wear one pant for two weeks, they they will remove it, you think they want to wash it? undecided

They will turn it backward and wear it for another one week,
grin grin cheesy cheesy

Men you don finish me with laff
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Wizywiz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

permit me to grin angry cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Isaac2022: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bro the truth is im an ogoni boy and im proud of my tribe. There is nothing wrong with ogoni girls bro

1 Like

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by NeckingNgulping(m): 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Isaac2022:
Bro the truth is im an ogoni boy and im proud of my tribe. There is nothing wrong with ogoni girls bro

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them.. Maybe, I'm mentally having a wrong perception about them. An illusion i certainly have to deal with..
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by GeneralOjukwu: 5:59pm On Sep 21, 2022
LegendAnselm:
snake the inside ur brain. Do u think any igbo woman will gree marry u

3 Likes

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by GeneralOjukwu: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
I can't marry a Yoruba lady, they are too dirty ,
They can wear one pant for two weeks, they they will remove it, you think they want to wash it? undecided

They will turn it backward and wear it for another one week,

Keep dreaming of Yoruba women. They are unicorns for flat heads. They wouldn't even look in your direction.

Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of ya women are olosho grin na wetin una eventually dey pay 30 page bride price list for... after millions of Pricks don expand the place grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
BeanmanX:
And dey can give u enough sex ask the Akwaibom girl Uyaiincomparabl.........

Isn't that suposed to be a plus so you dont find it outside?
Just asking.
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Starz825(m): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

This is actually true. Dated one like this, just wanted to see if our experience are the same cheesy grin

Are they possessed or what?
ROTFLMAO cheesy

Are they possessed or what...
Make them hear from your mouth??
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Wilson500: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fulani/Hausa girls- Vawulence
Yoruba girls- poor hygiene
Igbo girls- evil pretenders
Ogoni girls- spiritual problem
Ibibio/Efik girls- low self esteem
Tiv girls- can f**k the whole community
Other South/South girls- domestic militants

Feel free to add yours grin

2 Likes

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Emu4u2c:

I don't use stereotype to judge people.and I don't do hearsay.

I said This based on personal experience with CRS woman I just broke up with a month ago

Turns out every thing they said about them are true and nothing but the Truth..

Even the mom is same bird of a feather
That is just one girl!

They are up to a million efik ladies or any CRS NORTH ladies.

as a south south girl i have dated and had bad experience with igbo and yoruba ladies, infact the later almost made me considerd suicide OLUKOTUN OLUWAFUMI my IYA FUN MI!

Omo i almost died ma'abasi.

I have also dated angelic igbo and yoruba ladies.

My conclusion IS each tribe have good and bad ladies.

4 Likes

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by SenecaTheYonger: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
T
as a south south girl i have dated and had bad experience with igbo and yoruba ladies, infact the later almost made me considerd suicide OLUKOTUN OLUWAFUMI my IYA FUN MI!

What did she do that made you consider sucide?
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by BlackMan6969(m): 7:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Every tribe has got a good and a bad.
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Yomit71(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
I can't date yanmiri yam legs undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Igbodicool(m): 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Bruno3000:
Probly u were betrayed or murdered by an ogoni woman in ur previous life. Me i detest igbo women, i don't see myself marrying one.
Hahahahahaha

NKÀGWỤ talking about marrying Igbo woman.
Who dash monkey banana?

Abeg shift one side cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by SWATMan: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2022
Richarlison640:
Me I can't date or marry any Nigerian woman ooo

Opari

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Kennyprince: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yes I don't date Yoruba ladies.

I see them as troublesome, quarrelsome, toxic, mostly unkept, and unnecessarily demanding.

A normal Yoruba girl would ask u for money at every single opportunity including the first day of meeting you.

They have technically institutionalize begging. Na wao

5 Likes

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Joeyfizzo: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Me I can't marry or date a white woman..I can only Bleep and scatter thier hole

1 Like

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Bruno3000(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
My bad... I'm from the middle belt.
DanseMacabre:

What a word to use...and what a generalisation. The thought process of most of you is sensational.

Sir, are you from the southwest by any means
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by jericco1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thread needs to be closed.
Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by sweetman2022: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2022
If you can't date someone from another tribe, the same way you will see people who won't date from your tribe. Nonsense posts.
I have dated girls from Igbo, yoruba, akwa ibom and Edo. I can't say their behavior is attached to their ethnicity. Maybe I am the only one who date sane people on this thread. Every tribe has bad people and good people. Stop hasty generalization.

4 Likes

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by gentiles(m): 11:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
I can never date or marry a lady from Edo State, they are naturally evil, wicked and most of them are witches. Even their accent is irritating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Codepain: 12:02am On Sep 22, 2022
NeckingNgulping:
I don't know what's wrong with me when it comes to making advances on some certain women. There's a particular tribe whose women i can never ask out or date. No matter how beautiful, curvy, and intelligent they might appear, I'll lose interest as soon as I discover they're from there.

I can't date Ogoni women, and i don't have any good reason for that..

Does anyone feel the same way for any tribe?
Is anyone forcing you to marry Ogoni girl. If no.
Then you don't need to bring the topic here.

1 Like

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by Olumighty123(m): 3:34am On Sep 22, 2022
I don't see anything in dating from any tribe, I believe people have different characters. But I just want to put this out, I feel calabar and akwa ibom's has a very terrible parenting skill, I have few who lived around here, their kids are badly behaved and they don't even put them to order, it's sickening. Not to talk of how they relate everything to spiritual, She bind any animal by holy ghost fire, even a stray dog who misses it's way in the compound? Come on grin be it hen, bird, just name it. I wonder why they are like this.

2 Likes

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by shortIGBOman: 5:56am On Sep 22, 2022
Bruno3000:
Probly u were betrayed or murdered by an ogoni woman in ur previous life. Me i detest igbo women, i don't see myself marrying one.

True. Most Nigerians detest them. With their bear bear for face, bear bear for Chest, Yam legs, bleached skin and Manly look. grin grin

Re: I feel bad i can't date women from this particular tribe by shortIGBOman: 6:02am On Sep 22, 2022
Daniel058:
Young Tall flat tummy beautiful Igbo woman or nothing...

Igbo Amaka Biko

Where will you see them? The young ones are in different Brothels doing Ashawo. They only settle down at old age. With one innocent Emeka, when they retire from Ashawo work. grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Too Hot And S*xy: Meet Pretty Policewoman Who Is Making People Go Crazy On Socia / The Most Beautiful Girls I've Ever Seen Are Married To Poor Men. / This Girl Go Sabi The Thing Wella....(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.