Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) (39409 Views)

Lady Wows Many With Her Transformation After Being Dumped / Man Wails Bitterly After His Girlfriend Of Six Years Dumped Him | Video / Man Rolling On Owerri Mud Water To Propose To A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by riverbird: 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
A very SIMP le man sad

1 Like

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Olugboye226(m): 12:26pm On Sep 21, 2022
Public awareness... His stupidity get no match

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Pheelzy(m): 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
What a weak comrade grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by BABANGBALI: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
One day you would give thanks to God. Awon bunch of useless ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by ipobarecriminals: 12:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
sad werey in disguise

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by duketerry22(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
This is a joke

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Tegabadguy(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Gistsme1:
Nigerians Reacts to a video shared online captioning the moment a Young man was crying and rollibg in mud water after being dumped by his girlfriend

Roll more bro. You reach to cry.
Breakfast no be small thing.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ciu7bIWuWNl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= mumu dem dumped you just becouse of puci
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by geewean(m): 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
This attitude is even a more valid reason she left you. Most likely in his case he was always acting childish and not taking a leadership role in the relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Streett: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
People express their pains differently o….
Some of us don cry for corner commot catarrh for nose self …

Meanwhile Wayback 2010, Ex Babe do me strong thing ah no fit chop dey resume cry everyday when everybody don commot crib ….
Unforeseen Mischievous back to back nacks With wan Christ embassy Aunty like that help ease off the unbearable pain, naso I forget Ex Babe
Na since then I begin learn to build different shock absorber tricks to rude expected & unexpected “Breakfasts” to curb future Break downs …

Sometimes na Babe dey turn “Good boy” to Baddie..

Las Las person gats heal jor

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Emman08: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
Stay off drugs kids
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by rickleye: 12:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Everybody wants to trend, his just wasting his tears
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by obedience4(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
grin cheesy cheesy,chai!,so breakfast can pain like this,honestly i pray never to experience it,if one idiot think he can use me and dump me i will be the one to dump him first in other to avoid this kind of disater for myself,but the thing really pain this guy shacheesy cheesy,Nigeria men need to be getting more of this.

Hisses grin
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by iLegendd(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Outcome of being madly in love or not knowing about redpill.

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by drewcee: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
And them no see cane to flog sense into him head.

Gistsme1:
Nigerians Reacts to a video shared online captioning the moment a Young man was crying and rollibg in mud water after being dumped by his girlfriend

Roll more bro. You reach to cry.
Breakfast no be small thing.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Ciu7bIWuWNl/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Olahmi05: 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nah one person Brother be dis oo.. Chai. Instead of you to hustle and get dis Raba Baba dey ground dey Raba.. sad shocked When girls plenty for dis world ��. You go see another one wey fine pass her if u get money. The girl z not meant for you.. You need to move on with your Life ...

4 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by rolams(m): 12:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Silly behavior!

Man can be stupid sometime.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Nobility247(m): 12:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shey you be virgin, check ur mail...
virginprincess:
grin cheesy cheesy,chai!,so breakfast can pain like this,honestly i pray never to experience it,if one idiot think he can use me and dump me i will be the one to dump him first in other to avoid this kind of disater for myself,but the thing really pain this guy shacheesy cheesy,Nigeria men need to be getting more of this.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by MossLuv: 12:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mteeew. Abeg when is Buhari going to leave govt.?

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Moh247: 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin

Lol

Something is wrong with this our generation

Go and hustle you won't hear

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Yusssuf11(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
Truvelisback:
The SIMP must have invested heavily on her.
grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Nehyooh(m): 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
He's stupid
Very stupid! The same girl that might not have been faithful to him.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Iselogunise: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
God1000:
He's stupid
Under statement but I dont use vulgar words. Else, I would have used something more than that
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Kajaard: 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Very stupid idiot. True definition of what nairaland dudes call a SIMP. Spits on his shapeless head for being a very poor male specimen angry

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by halaqasa: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mf simp

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by cumoverna: 12:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
U don go find trouble
Anigreat:
shocked

This one is a total disgrace to his ancestors. If he was to be my brother, there's no way I wouldn't have disowned him immediately. This is so shameful all because of something that bleeds every month with odour oozing out of there no matter how they take care of it, it must smell.
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by Jidkidz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
dmill:
Na that guy tell am make him do am, make he video am come post am for NL
you sabi
Re: Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
No wonder she left him embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over / What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.