Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,668 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] (1259 Views)

Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence / Who Else Noticed This On nairaland Lately? [picture] / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by Juicethekid: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2022
The image below pops up when you try to view a thread on fp why?

Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by afficionado7: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Yep. Been getting this too
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Only you oga,lol
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by Juicethekid: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2022
I won't advice anyone to provide their login details sha, I just supplied wrong details, you should do that too
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by 4teenblaq: 1:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
This website is already in mess but the owner is on twitter dragging peter obi and his supporters instead of him to work on his website

5 Likes

Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by Cravemore: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
This website is already in mess but the owner is on twitter dragging peter obi and his supporters instead of him to work on his website
Lol
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by Illegal1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
I tink say na only me dey experience am...
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by smachboss01(m): 8:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
put any random thing like AAA or fff have been experiencing this shit 4 a while now
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by smachboss01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
4teenblaq:
4 a website valued at $20m I don't know why seun won't innovate
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by 4teenblaq: 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2022
smachboss01:

4 a website valued at $20m I don't know why seun won't innovate

Which website valued $20m? Is it this nairaland?
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by smachboss01(m): 4:52am On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

With 8.8 million daily visitors, Nairaland makes $57K per day and is worth about $20.8 million .

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by smachboss01(m): 4:53am On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

nairaland is priceless and will worth more than all you
mentioned in due time. According to weboutlook.com,
nairaland.com with a Daily Pageview of 252699 and daily
ads revenue of $760.33 has an estimated Worth
$555040.9 USD and that is about 88.9 million naira. any search results you choose to believe
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by kelspinall(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2022
not me
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by okunwaye(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2022
You will see this If you use old opera browser or opera mini
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by Gofwane(m): 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2022
4teenblaq:

The guy doesn't behave like a techie. By now we should have been able to post videos directly on this site, have predictive search, nice emojis, gifs and other latest features. But no, we won't have it because the owner na real bakauye
Re: Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] by U1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 22, 2022
I wonder what with all the complaints about Nairaland not innovating. This is a forum, not a strictly social media site. It does its work for me.

My major displeasure is the bot Seun has set in place. It bans for replying or just even liking a post! shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mp’s Wife’s Online S3x With Her Boyfriend In A Video L@eaked (watch Video) / If You Become A Millionaire What Would You Do ? / I Need An Older Lady To Date, Sugar Mummy Perhaps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.