Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence (1697 Views)

Is Nairaland Under Some Sort Of Phising Attack Lately?[picture] / What's Happening In This Photo? What’s your Stake on this? Love or foolishness? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Elizy09: 12:37pm On Jul 20, 2022
Pls house should we call this love or my uncle is under some sort of influence

I have this my rich uncle "from mother side". His first wife divorced him and travel abroad with their 3 kids, so he got a another wife, my uncle is in his early sixties, his new wife is in her late thirties. They've been together for like 5 to 6yrs or so

This issue now is, this said new wife has cheated on my uncle with 4 different men according to my mum and her husband caught her and severely delt with the 4 men

The 4th one just happened last week, he went to the said guy's house with armed policemen, they beat nonsense comot for guy's body, they nearly killed him. "Same thing he did to the previous 3"

How did I know?? My mum is his only sibling, so he tells my mum almost everything about him being his only sibling likewise my mum, both are like 5 and 6.

The first question I asked my mom was, how come they are still together despite catching her cheating not once,not twice but 4 different times, her reply was she sef no understand oo, she has tried as much as she can to discourage this my uncle to send her packing. Instead he doesn't see that as an option at all. That he likes her this and that, infact she stop bringing up the topic so he won't feel like she's pestering him to kick her out.

I was like is it until he kills someone before he realizes the earlier he send her packing the better, before he regrets his actions, by then it will be too late Omo I just weak, if you see this said woman, gentle face you won't even think she can do something like that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Whazar(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
That’s what happens when a man feels he’s incomplete without a woman

I’m trying to get rid of that mentality now at young age so I won’t be an old simp in future to my offsprings

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by posty56: 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
he is beyond redemption leave him be
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Elizy09: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Whazar:
That’s what happens when a man feels he’s incomplete without a woman

I’m trying to get rid of that mentality now at young age so I won’t be an old simp in future to my offsprings
Hmm you have a point
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by IntelChief: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Since he divorced once, he doesn't want to go through all that psychological pain again.

But that doesn't stop him from being a SIMP sha

5 Likes

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Danielle09: 12:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
You uncle doesn't want people to say he is the cause of his first divorce, hence trying to keep the current one.

Omo things they happen oo

5 Likes

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Departure: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2022
When you think ur problem is heavy and you hear someone else's problem, omo ur uncle is going through a lot oo. Mehn embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Segzydaniels(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Your uncle should call it quit before she tries to kill him, we have been hearing strange things happen in relationships this days

2 Likes

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Dykindomcome: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Danielle09:
You uncle doesn't want people to say he is the cause of his first divorce, hence trying to keep the current one.

Omo things they happen oo
I swear things dey sup, almost everybody is going through shit
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Danielle09: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dykindomcome:
I swear things dey sup, almost everybody is going through shit
He obviously can't satisfy her sexual urge

3 Likes

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Godada(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2022

I don't think 'your uncle' is under some form of influence.

The thing is he has invested so much in the affair with the lady and he can't pull out.

He is suffering from sunk cost fallacy. He is all caught up with the wrong decisions of the past but can't cut his losses

2 Likes

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Nyascobar1414: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Marriage benefits women but these simps keep saying no...
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Earnest09: 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Your uncle is blinded by her sweet cookie cheesy
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by TMTR: 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2022
Your uncle never jam him match that's why he has the audacity to be using police men to beat whoever bleeps his wife undecided
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Neilfantom: 12:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
There is more to that story trust me, no be ordinary
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by skywalker240(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
The old man never jam him match, na there e go wise.
make im no advice imsef kick out community project from im life.
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by emmanuelbrown26: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
I hv being asking dis question on and on, what's d benefit of marriage to a man, I'm yet to get an answer

1 Like

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by lawani: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
I hv being asking dis question on and on, what's d benefit of marriage to a man, I'm yet to get an answer

You will have a primary partner to share your dreams, plans and future with and raise a family together with. You will also get a chance to raise kids that you can train with all your experience for them to turn out well so that when you die you can be sure your estate is in good hands and that your plan will continue to be carried out. It is a gimmick to live forever.
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Jayrockk: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2022
Your uncle is SIMPle man

Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Savedday: 9:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
9ja girls don't love and dey will never love u.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

Know this and know peace
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by sanya4good(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2022
Because he doesn't want to suffer loneliness
Re: Should We Call This Love Or He His Under Some Sort Of Influence by Page26: 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elizy09:
Pls house should we call this love or my uncle is under some sort of influence

I bet you your uncle is going to jail soon cos am sure she's going to cheat on him again and again

(1) (Reply)

A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? / Guys , Do This To Naija Gold Diggers. No Mercy On These Hoes Again / Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.