Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea - Sports (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea (18277 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Nella(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2007
THOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE MY BOYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by tectona(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2007
@thoniaslim

hey wat up, been a while. how you doing?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by goodbuay(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2007
Thats Yardauas regime ma people bringing gud luck to the nation.These just the begining!Adios Amigos.Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2007
@tectona
yea, am cool buddy. grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by queen2(f): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2007
I cant believe Nigeria won. go Naija go N
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 2:26pm On Sep 09, 2007
Where all of you during the match? Una no fit summon courage come online.I think this is a good start for Umaru,more of these in his regime.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by aloib(f): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2007
toba no mind them o, it was only a few of us here
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by donan(m): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2007
this boys have done us proud.how i wish the super eagles will take over
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 09, 2007
wow we wonnnnn the cuppppppppppppppp,
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by smile4kenn(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2007
once again, am proud to be Nigerian
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by lovemajek(f): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2007
you're all welcome to a party in my crib, FEMALES ONLY.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ayusman16(m): 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2007
guys! am throwing a party right away!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2007
What do you mean by female only party? No be guyz play the match.Hope no be lesbianism you want try to start so?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2007
goodbuay:

Thats Yardauas regime ma people bringing good luck to the nation.These just the begining!Adios Amigos.Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!
If the guys no play well yaradua no fit help them win, but those guys did well
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by tunjikrown(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2007
hey guys, im so happy and very proud to be a nigerian, ! my only fear now is that can we keep all these boys together?may be graduate to under 20 or 21, it will be good ooo if NFA can just do this one for us. they are the BEST
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by henryphyol(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2007
Yes ooh we have won the Under17 World Cup with 25 year olds, Why am happy for them (the boys) is that it would raise their families from poverty to stardom but we must stop cheating its not fair!!!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by desgiezd(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2007
All glory to God for giving Nigeria this day. Whaoo! We have not celebrated for some time in this land.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by somze(f): 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2007
Every country cheated in that respects, but i'm still happy we won the U30 world Cup.

We made the white men cry again  grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Bensogie(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2007
Nigeria congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
Its a good thing we WON
Haba, almost everything about Nigeria and Africa is considered bad, not good enough.
Thank God. This is the Beginning of good things to come.
Up NINJA for life. grin grin grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2007
What are you guyz trying to say,Are you saying that we cheated the world? Moreover all the teams fielded guys that are over 17yrs,so no comment on this issue jare.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ayusman16(m): 3:14pm On Sep 09, 2007
henryphyol:

Yes ooh we have won the Under17 World Cup with 25 year olds, Why am happy for them (the boys) is that it would raise their families from poverty to stardom but we must stop cheating its not fair!!!

How u take know, na u born dem, abegeee no spoil celebration
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Bensogie(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2007
Nigeria congratulationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,
Its a good thing we WON
Haba, almost everything about Nigeria and Africa is considered bad, not good enough.
Thank God. This is the Beginning of good things to come.
Up NAIJA for life. grin grin grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by henryphyol(m): 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2007
toba1909:

What are you guys trying to say,Are you saying that we cheated the world? Moreover all the teams fielded guys that are over 17yrs,so no comment on this issue jare.

Thats not true, Europe presented real Under 17s those that were white of course the blacks am not too sure undecided
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by champredd(m): 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2007
Who is the motherlandf##ker who say Nigeria presented over-aged players, the person must go for check-up at Aro.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by dayonuel(m): 3:30pm On Sep 09, 2007
my brother, dont mind them. NIGERIA FOR LIFE
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by lailai2(m): 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2007
guys lets celeberate first, wen last did we win nythin

obasanjo n co hv made evrybody sad nd very critical

who dey down, lets go n cancel star bottles one by one
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by lawyer(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2007
The real credit should go to coach yemi tella. The way he handled these boys from the beginning is something worthy to note. I have never seen a team in Nigeria so disciplined and i think it's because of the fear they had for him. The no nonsense coach, didn't even celebrate when we won and was still maintaining discipline to the end. E be like say for training na koboko he de use for them if them make one faulty pass or goal keeper no catch ball well. Kudos coach tella! You and siasia should team up to handle the super eagles in future. Would love to see yakubu recieving 6 strokes of the cane during training for missing a sure goal. I hear say na former lecturer? If na true, then no wonder grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 3:37pm On Sep 09, 2007
Thats not true, Europe presented real Under 17s those that were white of course the blacks am not too sure

Which European country present under 17 players in the tournament?A beg go sit down and no spoil show for the Eaglets.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 3:38pm On Sep 09, 2007
Nigeria presented guys that are mostly between 20 - 25, and you're all happy that they defeated those small boys of Spain?  Agbayas!  That's what our players are. grin

And no one should come here to tell me, "other countries cheated too".   Even though they looked big in appearance, a closer look at their faces showed that those guys are really kids.  We all know how the 17-year-olds in Naija look like. .  and I'm not talking of the ajebos! There's definitely no way any of our boys could be below 20 years of age, except Rabiu Ibrahim, whom I'm even sure is over 17.

Good we won though.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by champredd(m): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2007
None of the Nigerian players look older than 17yr-olds, I know what a 17yr-old in Nigeria looks like.

Jealousy don begin for here, that is why Africa has been struggling to develop.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ayusman16(m): 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2007
dat shouldnt bother una whether overage or underage, U never falsify ur age before? grin grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 3:44pm On Sep 09, 2007
Purist:

Nigeria presented guys that are mostly between 20 - 25, and you're all happy that they defeated those small boys of Spain?  Agbayas!  That's what our players are. grin

And no one should come here to tell me, "other countries cheated too".   Even though they looked big in appearance, a closer look at their faces showed that those guys are really kids.  We all know what the 17-year-olds in Naija look like. .  and I'm not talking of the ajebos!

Good we won though.

If you don't know how to give kudos to the guyz i think you can pls shut up your mouth.Whats your stress in someone being over-aged,are you dropped from the screening or whatz hitching you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

How Nigerian Players Fared In European Football Last Weekend / Aisha Buhari, Oshoala, 1999 Super Falcons Dazzle At NFF-Aiteo Football Awards / Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.