Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea (18275 Views)

Flying Eagles Of Nigeria Thread: U-20 World Cup (South Korea 2017) / FIFA Under-17 WORLD CUP Chile 2015-Nigeria Group Fixtures &Time-OCT 17TH-NOV 8TH / Nigeria Squad For Fifa Under-20 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by lailai2(m): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2007
of course
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 3:48pm On Sep 09, 2007
champredd:

None of the Nigerian players look older than 17yr-olds, I know what a 17yr-old in Nigeria looks like.

Jealousy don begin for here, that is why Africa has been struggling to develop.

No, the reason why Africa has been struggling to develop is because of her DISHONESTY!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2007
toba1909:

If you don't know how to give kudos to the guys i think you can please shut up your mouth.Whats your stress in someone being over-aged,are you dropped from the screening or whatz hitching you?

First of all, did you read the last line of my post? Of course, I'm happy that we won.

"My stress in someone being over-aged" is that the tournament was meant for those that are really 17 and below, not for guys in their mid-twenties!

And. . no, I'm not a footballer, so I wasn't dropped from any screening. Believe me, if I decide to play for under-15 today, I will definitely be chosen!

One more thing dude, please learn how to address issues politely.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 3:54pm On Sep 09, 2007
Purist:

No, the reason why Africa has been struggling to develop is because of her DISHONESTY!

@ Purist,
            I asked which country presented real U17 players,you can't answer.Now you're saying Africa underdevelop is caused by dishonesty,Shey Oyinbo country no dey dishonest ni abi na wetin you dey yawn self?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by champredd(m): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ Purist
Which is dishonest?
The Slave Masters or the Enslaved - think before you speak write
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 3:56pm On Sep 09, 2007
Purist:

First of all, did you read the last line of my post? Of course, I'm happy that we won.

"My stress in someone being over-aged" is that the tournament was meant for those that are really 17 and below, not for guys in their mid-twenties!

And. . no, I'm not a footballer, so I wasn't dropped from any screening. Believe me, if I decide to play for under-15 today, I will definitely be chosen!

One more thing dude, please learn how to address issues politely.

I read everything in toto,kindly give the names of Europe countries that present real U17 players.I think i've spoken politely enuuff?  grin grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ayusman16(m): 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2007
somebody was even sayin it's impossible for the europeans to falsify their ages becos it's computerised, hmmm. wat a talk, havent u heard of GIGO!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by champredd(m): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2007
Where did Nigerians who falsify their age learn it from?

From Western education.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by austino100(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2007
the deserve to win. Our new elected president Yar Adua could be a lucky person.

Do you guys realised when the former presido OBJ was in power we have not
won any tournament rather we took second position.

These a good beginning for the country Nigeria.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ toba1909

toba1909:

@ Purist,
            I asked which country presented real U17 players,you can't answer.Now you're saying Africa underdevelop is caused by dishonesty,Shey Oyinbo country no dey dishonest ni abi na wetin you dey yawn self?

ALL European countries presented real Under-17 players.  It's left to you to prove otherwise.

And talking about the "under-development", I think it'd be wise if you checked what led to that response of mine.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:03pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ champredd

champredd:

@ Purist
Which is dishonest?
The Slave Masters or the Enslaved - think before you speak write

The latter part of your statement was really unnecessary.  And before you decide to change this topic into a 'slave trade' topic, please kindly note that the post you quoted was in response to your post that attempted to define the supposed cause of Africa's underdevelopment.  Check again, and see how they link.

Cheers.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ayusman16(m): 4:07pm On Sep 09, 2007
@Purist

Can u prove that Nigerians falsified their ages, ? If u cant "Shut up" and join the celebration!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2007
I can't prove it, but it's obvious.  Very very obvious.

By the way, I already celebrated our victory.  I'm just bringing to our notice the potential abysmal state this particular issue may put the Nigerian football into in the nearest future.  If you guys maintain that these guys are really 17, there's nothing I can do to that.  But let's wait and see if these supposed 17-year-olds will still be as active as they are in 2010 (when their real age would have started affecting them).  I suppose by then, all of them would have been "20-years-old", and would still be "very enegertic".

Let's wait and see!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2007
The guy said the fact,it's jealous that is making us to lag behind and not dishonesty as you said.Almost all the countries in the world are dishonest,and they all develop.Infact it is out of dishonesty that the Oyinbos become so rich in everything,so what the hell are you saying?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by tubone(m): 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2007
na we be d best Take it or leave it NAIJA TILL I DIE kiss

Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by champredd(m): 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2007
Finally, I concluded that Purist lost out at the screening for the under-17s, that's why Purist is so pissed, he/she had probably expect them to lose so as to be able to bash them on Nairaland  grin peace-out
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by donedayo(f): 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2007
@henryphyol
You are a fool. Your problem is illiteracy and complexity, it is people like you, and i am sure your family members that are bringing Nigeria backward. Nigerians are in celebration mood and you are raising a negative comment.
People that are more knowledgeable and updated are telling you that all countries cheated you are saying the europeans did not. you are an idiot.

what do you know about europe in the first place.

Where were you in 1989 when Italy was caught with an over aged player called Caprini. illiterate like you have no such record, abi italy na african country?

There is one ignacio in this present spanish U17. This is an argentine origin , if he was born 30 years ago how would database in europe track his real age?.

dirty people like you honestly, make this site disgusting and boring atimes.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Orikinla(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2007
We won!

I thank God for Nigeria.

We need the good news to cheer up the cheerless masses in Nigeria.

Soccer has always been the sport lifting us higher and higher in the world.

Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2007
toba1909:

The guy said the fact,it's jealous that is making us to lag behind and not dishonesty as you said.Almost all the countries in the world are dishonest,and they all develop.Infact it is out of dishonesty that the Oyinbos become so rich in everything,so what the hell are you saying?

Do you also infer that the whites do not exhibit jealousy traits?  As far as I know, dishonesty does far more harm to any nation than jealousy itself will possibly do.  By the way, who and who are the jealous people that make the country under-developed?  And how does this jealousy manifest itself in order to achieve this "enviable feat"? I'm curious.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by champredd(m): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2007
@d-onedayo
Purist and co are probably those who think that white people are honest just because they are . . . . . ummm white people.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by ritchboi: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2007
@all
wel if evry country dat took part 'cheated' by using ova-aged players den using ova-aged players isnt actualy 'cheating',does any1 undastand wat i'm tryna say?
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2007
champredd:

Finally, I concluded that Purist lost out at the screening for the under-17s, that's why Purist is so pissed, he/she had probably expect them to lose so as to be able to bash them on Nairaland  grin peace-out

Before you 'peace-out', let me remind you that I am neither a professional footballer, nor a crapehanger.  I am only a concerned Nigerian bringing to the notice of the general public the potentially inherent danger this may pose on Nigerian football in the future.  If, however, telling the truth about ourselves makes me a 'fool', then I hope to remain one forever.

And by the way, it's 101% possible that I am more patriotic than you could possibly be.

Cheers.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2007
Purist:

Do you also infer that the whites do not exhibit jealousy traits?  As far as I know, dishonesty does far more harm to any nation than jealousy itself will possibly do.  By the way, who and who are the jealous people that make the country under-developed?  And how does this jealousy manifest itself in order to achieve this "enviable feat"? I'm curious.

Are you saying jealousy can not harm as compare to dishonesty?Bros If one is jealous of someone or a position,it can lead to killing the person and the title holder, while dishonesty is a kind of posing to be real while its not.So let the koko be said.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2007
Purist:

Before you 'peace-out', let me remind you that I am neither a professional footballer, nor a crapehanger. I am only a concerned Nigerian bringing to the notice of the general public the potentially inherent danger this may pose on Nigerian football in the future. If, however, speaking the truth about ourselves makes me a 'fool', then I hope to remain one forever.

And by the way, it's 101% possible that I am more patriotic than you could possibly be.

Cheers.

Is it high time you comment on this? After all the NFA has caused the country,abeg go talk to Sani Lulu,how are you patroitic more than i?I don't have to argue issues about this with you.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2007
toba1909:

Are you saying jealousy can not harm as compare to dishonesty?Bros If one is jealous of someone or a position,it can lead to killing the person and the title holder, while dishonesty is a kind of posing to be real while its not.So let the koko be said.

Lol! . .  You wouldn't like to get into a debate with me, I tell you!

I'll just let it rest here.  You're right. grin
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2007
toba1909,

Please open your eyes and read well before clicking on the reply button, and if there's any word in my post that you do not understand, please use this site: http://www.dictionary.com.

Your incoherence and illogical inferences are beginning to get at me, seriously!
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by mykephils(m): 4:45pm On Sep 09, 2007
Am so HAPPY WE WON ! The Boys r gr8.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 4:46pm On Sep 09, 2007
Purist:

Lol! . .  You wouldn't like to get into a debate with me, I tell you!

I'll just let it rest here.  You're right. grin

Finish what you,ve started,why resting here when you've being argueing foolishly? Old punk, tongue kiss
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ champredd

champredd:

@d-onedayo
Purist and co are probably those who think that white people are honest just because they are . . . . . ummm white people.

I'm probably the last person that will utter such balderdash!  Please note the context in which we're applying the word "Honesty" in this regard, before misrepresenting my post on the forum.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Iman3(m): 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2007
The essence of the U-17 competitions,is to groom players for the future.What is point if our "players for the future" are geriatric cheats most of who will never be heard of in years to come.

All the U-17 world cups Ghana and Nigeria have been winning,what good has it done us?We are just sabotaging our future with this short term narrow mindedness
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by toba1909(m): 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2007
Purist:

toba1909,

Please open your eyes and read well before clicking on the reply button, and if there's any word in my post that you do not understand, please use this site: http://www.dictionary.com.

Your incoherence and illogical inferences are beginning to get at me, seriously!

I'm sorry Mr lecturer,moreover you should go and sit your younger ones at home down and start teaching them phonetics.
Re: Fifa Under 17 Competition In South Korea by Purist(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2007
@ I-man,

I'm glad you're here. It was your post on the other thread that prompted me to initiate the controversy here. It's just so sad to see our people defending the dishonesty being exhibited by the NFA in general. Soon, these same people will be the first to complain that our leaders are corrupt.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

How Nigerian Players Fared In European Football Last Weekend / Aisha Buhari, Oshoala, 1999 Super Falcons Dazzle At NFF-Aiteo Football Awards / Etebo Pulls Out Of Super Eagles' Squad Against Brazil Due To Visa Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.