Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,079 members, 7,859,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music (24191 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by pek(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I have already encountered Jesus,he is my lord and personal saviour but guy come on,just one day of fun won't make you a sinner,my problem with all this religious people is that most of you are not what you truly claim to be.
I doubt

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by ugodson(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.

Totally agree with u. Can we chat on email please.

ugodson24@gmail.com
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by anochuko01(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Firstly, why have a DJ in the first place. I personally prefer live bands.

Secondly, the reaction was overboard. DJ was just trying to do his job, he could have gently told him to stop, instead of the plenty show of power.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by sniperr007(m): 9:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why e no carry life band?
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Memeni(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Could someone notice something from the video..it's was his wife then noticed the song and stopped before he realized it. Talking about a virtuous woman

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Belbad(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Emperordynasty: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
People that Know that they are hypocrites are calling Apostle Edu a hypocrite for reacting to the mistake the DJ made,

It was probably a Mistake on the part of the Dj that was why he was pardoned because the agreement was clear

Those of you speaking against the apostle should better shut your traps..
If your Christianity is hypocrisy and for Eye service, news flash NOT everybody is like you

People genuinely serve and Know God and follow the word of God to the latter

Apostle Edu did not start followings God today so his immediate action to the mistake on his wedding day is not to please you

Also that sister that said she will dance to worldly music to her wedding day, regardless of the fact if she is married to an apostle is just yapping nonsense,
Typical case of “wanting to eat your cake and have it”
True Christianity comes with burdens and sacrifice you want a God fearing man as a husband but you are unwilling to let Go of some worldly things,

You want to marry an apostle but you won’t join him to do the things apostles are supposed to do

Aunty Grow up ..and decide on what you want

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Joezik(m): 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I have already encountered Jesus,he is my lord and personal saviour but guy come on,just one day of fun won't make you a sinner,my problem with all this religious people is that most of you are not what you truly claim to be.

Chai ...u have not truly.

Oga rest.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Preacherrr(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2022
God bless you.
Emperordynasty:
People that Know that they are hypocrites are calling Apostle Edu a hypocrite for reacting to the mistake the DJ made,

It was probably a Mistake on the part of the Dj that was why he was pardoned because the agreement was clear

Those of you speaking against the apostle should better shut your traps..
If your Christianity is hypocrisy and for Eye service, news flash NOT everybody is like you

People genuinely serve and Know God and follow the word of God to the latter

Apostle Edu did not start followings God today so his immediate action to the mistake on his wedding day is not to please you

Also that sister that said she will dance to worldly music to her wedding day, regardless of the fact if she is married to an apostle is just yapping nonsense,
Typical case of “wanting to eat your cake and have it”
True Christianity comes with burdens and sacrifice you want a God fearing man as a husband but you are unwilling to let Go of some worldly things,

You want to marry an apostle but you won’t join him to do the things apostles are supposed to do

Aunty Grow up ..and decide on what you want

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by alizma: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2022
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin

Good

Most of them are stubborn bastards.

You'll warn them before hand, but they'll still do what they like because they know you might not be able to take action against them on your Dday...
Look at the wife's face, you will understand better, e be like say the woman bring her friends and they are good with the music. In fact the main fight go happen between the evangelist and the wife when they got home
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Daniel058(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
easyboycom:
grin cheesy so funny are you into forex trading and you have been burning your account let manage it for you highly accurate entries of XAUUSD trades without Drawdown we share profit weekly 50/50
if you are that good,why not purchase a propfirm account?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by DonClericuzo: 10:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=116881455]I have already encountered Jesus,he is my lord and personal saviour but guy come on,just one day of fun won't make you a sinner,my problem with all this religious people is that most of you are not what you truly claim to be.[/quote

It doesn't take just one day of fun to destroy your relationship with God, it takes just a few minutes or even second, you are gone.
I don't know your level of relationship with God, but you have spoken like a carnal believer. Give one day to devil everything you have built with God will be ruined in a moment. Besides, there are very good danceable Christian song, I remember my wedding day, the way my wife my danced, she is a dancer, even after three children,few people can match her dancing steps, but she only dance to gospel artist like Frank Edward, Nathaniel Basset.etc. Remember "friendship with the world is an enmity God"
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by frenzzy2(m): 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mystery9:

When you encounter Jesus indeed you with comprehend it.
no b only encounter
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by dontrulee: 10:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Its actually not a secular music.
It's an afro beat gospel music by Lambo (a Christian artist) but his songs sound secular so many christians don't even like his songs.

All in all, Apostle should have given the DJ a list of song to play during his wedding. If you follow Apostle Edu on YouTube or other channels, you'll know that he is raw fire with a strong prayer mantle upon his Life.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Wende302(f): 10:21pm On Sep 21, 2022
The song played in the clip is actually a Gospel song. It is by Limoblaze and it features Travis Greene
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by MrWood: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:

Then be different. Do you live by other peoples actions ? What is your own conviction?

If a man tells you he's a good man but ends up being a wicked man do you chose to live wickedly because of him..do the same with your faith.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by mario2k(m): 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022

ONE DAY OF FUN INDEED,YOU THINK THE DEVIL IS JOKING IN TAKING YOU TO HELL BY ALL MEANS. YOU WILL SEE HOW ONE DAY OF FUN WILL BE WHOLE TIME OF TORMENT FOR ALLOWING THE DEVIL TO SNEAK IN THROUGH THAT WORDLY MUSIC THAT YOU THINK IS HARMLESS AND FUN. YOU THINK HAVE ENCOUNTERD KING JESUS CHRIST,HAHA I LAUGH AT YOUR IGNORANCE. WHEN YOU HAVE NO TESTIMONY OF YOUR WITNESS,YOU'RE STILL BLIND
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Mavrick2012: 10:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
So Christians still differentiate between secular and gospel?
The rate at which i see church people play, sing and dance to secular music,i thought it has been officially permitted o
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by zakkxx: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.
Go and look for club boy and marry! When he start clubbing while u are pregnant, go to your citting room and dance your worldly song! When he finish rocking his club side chick, he will dance with u and give you the hiv gift from his side chick! Good luck
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Mike008(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
LoL. At the wedding in Canaan that Jesus and Mary attended, I wonder what songs were been played.
I personally feel its hypocrisy to refuse a love song to be played on your wedding, to commemorate the love you share with your wife.
The book of Songs of Solomon appears very secular but it is biblical nonetheless. If the song is devoid of obscenities or foul language it is not bad.

The greater worry for me is how authoritative and selfish the pastor carried himself without caring what the wife feels. 'That is not my song, somebody change this guy'.
The wife is already subjugated
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Mike008(m): 10:45pm On Sep 21, 2022
Wende302:
The song played in the clip is actually a Gospel song. It is by Limoblaze and it features Travis Greene

Very accurate
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by CaptMarvel(m): 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
As a Christian is not advisable to listen to secular songs. They could become clogs to your spiritual ear because their vibrations is never in tune with the vibrations of the Holy Spirit, Not everyone have this understanding.

Moreso, God deals with us according to our spiritual level. When you understand the spiritual level of your man and the respect he controls, it will be a good thing to respect his decisions and not undermine is position..bless you.

How are you today.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Emdebby2: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apostle wants to trend.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by CheapHomes1: 10:51pm On Sep 21, 2022
Anatakuebira:
Unnecessary show-off. He should have made an arrangement and agreed with the DJ on what he wanted before the wedding. Am sure the DJ would have respected his decision and not ruined his day. Except he didn't know how the DJ got there.

Do you know if he actually made arrangement with the DJ and the DJ thought that he can "spice" things up by playing secular music?

You seemed to have been quick to draw your conclusion. Pls watch the video and hear what the groom said
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Krublog(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Which mindset,so just because i said i would dance to worldly songs on my own day now means i'm not qualified to marry an apostle,well i think you are correct because i can't be restricted to just one way/pattern of life.

The road is narrow and "one-way".

It is either you are here or there.
You cannot be here and there at the same time.

The definition of worldly music is what you should even be discussing, not whether it is right or wrong to dance to it on your wedding day!!!

Do you know there are spirits that moves with music
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by CheapHomes1: 10:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mike008:
LoL. At the wedding in Canaan that Jesus and Mary attended, I wonder what songs were been played.
I personally feel its hypocrisy to refuse a love song to be played on your wedding, to commemorate the love you share with your wife.
The book of Songs of Solomon appears very secular but it is biblical nonetheless. If the song is devoid of obscenities or foul language it is not bad.

The greater worry for me is how authoritative and selfish the pastor carried himself without caring what the wife feels. 'That is not my song, somebody change this guy'.

Was it Jesus that was getting married at the wedding of Canaan or was he a guest? Who knew him at the wedding apart from his mum?

Did the wife complain that her husband is selfish and authoritative? Did she say she didn't agree with his decision? Didn't she know his principles before she agreed to marry him?
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:

So what about marrying a man like me? .... only sometimes I swing all the way to being over religious ... but I immediately swing back all the way to being an atheist before finally settling somewhere in the middle. I'm almost sure we can dance to dirty worldly songs on our wedding day.

You are cordially invited to the Wedding Reception of

VirginPrinces and Originalsly

on Saturday September 31, 2022

Marriott Hotel, Lagos.

No restrictions on music or dances.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by virginprincess(f): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Originalsly:

So what about marrying a man like me? .... only sometimes I swing all the way to being over religious ... but I immediately swing back all the way to being an atheist before finally settling somewhere in the middle. I'm almost sure we can dance to dirty worldly songs on our wedding day.

You are cordially invited to the Wedding Reception of

VirginPrinces and Originalsly

on Saturday September 21, 2022

Marriott Hotel, Lagos.

No restrictions on music or dances.

grin grin cheesy,you are so funny.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by staga: 11:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
Some of these DJs no dey hear word.

Which one is "your love is sweet like MILOLO?"
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by staga: 11:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mike008:

Is it your wife? Is it your wedding?
Did you not see the wife's stare at the DJ before the husband commented?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak / Top Ten Nigeria Pastors Who Did Not Talk To Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.