Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music (24189 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by ExtremeDot: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
god of men.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Elidrisy20: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Him for play buga
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Fearyourcreator: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Eye service mofo. They do worst behind
E concern you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Vee0076: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apostle wen be mc for him own wedding!
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by DAYOODS(m): 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by backtovillage: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
I support apostle with a USB cord. DJ wey no hear word suppose collect cord for neck.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Jcash90: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
Revival hub, which kind ministry be dat? Same DJ, same apostle
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by ThothHermes: 9:13pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Which mindset,so just because i said i would dance to worldly songs on my own day now means i'm not qualified to marry an apostle,well i think you are correct because i can't be restricted to just one way/pattern of life.
You are a goat.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
HYPOCRISY AT ITS HIGHEST!!!
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by mrkings84(m): 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
He pays the piper detects the tune.

Nothing spoil.
Me see for do same

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Kingzeez10: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by baba4thegehs: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
When you truely have an encounter with God you will realize that every moment counts.
It's a constant battle for true believers who genuinely wants to use every single opportunity to glorify God and then this happens on your wedding. Lol

May God help us.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Kingzeez10: 9:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by rusher14: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mystery9:

When you encounter Jesus indeed you with comprehend it.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Adeebiwa09(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I have already encountered Jesus,he is my lord and personal saviour but guy come on,just one day of fun won't make you a sinner,my problem with all this religious people is that most of you are not what you truly claim to be.

Na so one day of fun brought destruction on many people. What fellowship does light have with darkness, or concord of the temple of God with idols. You rightly said worldly song, why dance to it if you are Christ's.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Desammyst(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
Which mindset,so just because i said i would dance to worldly songs on my own day now means i'm not qualified to marry an apostle,well i think you are correct because i can't be restricted to just one way/pattern of life.

You can't be restricted to just one way/pattern of life... Even if it's your Lord and personal saviour's desire for you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by SIMONEKPA7: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

E concern you
I said what I said... Deal with it
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by virginprincess(f): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
ThothHermes:
You are a goat.
It is your sister that is a goat.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.

Aunty people's believes must be respected for sanity to be in place. I don't see anything wrong with what the Apostle did.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Felabrity: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rubbish, what did they hire him for?
To take photos?
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by johnstin(m): 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Dancing to worldly song is a no-no to a true child of GOD.
One of the things that happened to me when Jesus saved me was that worldly music became irritating to me.
You can't be dancing to the world music that has Satan the enemy of Jesus, behind it and expect our Lord and savior Jesus Christ to be happy with you.
We must be sure of our salvation.
When salvation comes in, we become new creatures, old things are passed away and things become new.
Before I got saved, sin had dominion over me but not anymore.
A friend of mine then had to confess that I was a changed man.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by ThothHermes: 9:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
It is your sister that is a goat.
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Nazgul: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2022
Why invite a worldly DJ in the first place?

What stopped him from instructing his technical crew to move the church's speakers and amplifier to the reception venue and connect it to a laptop which would play only Christian songs for the guest. I've seen this happen several times in church weddings.

But no...he invited a worldly DJ and got annoyed when the poor man got lost in the moment and decided to play secular songs thinking he was in a club.

Apostle indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by KKLord3(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=virginprincess post=116881070]This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible. [/quote.

You are blessed my sister. I love a sincere person like you.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Sunnybabe(m): 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
HYPOCRISY AT ITS HIGHEST!!!
What is hypocritical about that?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by gewolig: 9:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Fearyourcreator: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

I said what I said... Deal with it
Still doesn't concern you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by naijapikin2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Fully supported. He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Merelyn(f): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wonder what I will dance on my own day
Coz like this I'm courting Archbishop grin
We might dance to spiritual songs that day
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Iamthoney(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2022
If I be the Dj na to pack my instrument and jazz out . Our deal don finish be that

Man shall not live by peace alone, man must add vawulence to balance the peace at all times
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by naijapikin2(m): 9:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
All of you yacking your mouth up and down, when it's your turn to get married do what pleases you. You want to tell him how to run his own wedding. Utter rubbish. Are you the ones to tell him what is good for him?
What nonsense!

Is he the one that will tell you what to have for breakfast?

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by pek(m): 9:36pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.
He is not looking for your type.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko / Joshua Iginla Gives N5Million To Acid Bathe (Photos) / Burial Of Ghanaian Pastor Ato Kessie Family Of 5 Who Died In Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.