Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music (24114 Views)

Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time / Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Mike Bamiloye Has This For Nigerian Artistes Who Left Church For Secular Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by nwekeugochukwu: 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMK7pr_zjHo

Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music (Photo, Video)

Nigerian pastor and overseer of Revival Hub International, Apostle Edu Udechukwu created a scene at his recent wedding ceremony, IGBERETV reports.

The Disc Jockey (DJ) hired to mix songs at his wedding reception played a secular music instead of gospel and this angered the Apostle who then immediatly ordered that he should be kicked out of the venue.

However, the DJ was pardoned and asked not to repeat such again.

https://igberetvnews.com/1428954/apostle-edu-udechukwu-sends-dj-wedding-playing-secular-music-photo-video/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by doggedfighter(f): 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apostle indeed !

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Corridon: 3:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
If they agreed on that before the wedding then he is right.

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by chiefolododo(m): 3:48pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yes...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Ever8090: 3:53pm On Sep 21, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by immortalcrown(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Whether he is right or wrong depends on his instruction to the DJ before the event started.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Mystery9(m): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ever8090:
Is this guy Asernal fan shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by virginprincess(f): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Mystery9(m): 4:16pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ever8090:
Is this guy Asernal fan shocked shocked shocked
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Mystery9(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
This are one of the reasons why i can't marry an over religious man,so because you are an apostle i shouldn't dance to worldly songs on my wedding day it not possible.
When you encounter Jesus indeed you with comprehend it.

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by chiefolododo(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
with this mindset...you are not qualified to marry him

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by virginprincess(f): 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mystery9:

I have already encountered Jesus,he is my lord and personal saviour but guy come on,just one day of fun won't make you a sinner,my problem with all this religious people is that most of you are not what you truly claim to be.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by virginprincess(f): 4:33pm On Sep 21, 2022
chiefolododo:
with this mindset...you are not qualified to marry him
Which mindset,so just because i said i would dance to worldly songs on my own day now means i'm not qualified to marry an apostle,well i think you are correct because i can't be restricted to just one way/pattern of life.

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by LikeAking: 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
Nonsense!
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Onyon: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
But you called the DJ by yourself so why didn't you tell him what you want. NONSENSICAL NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by McOluOmo: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2022
Y
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by allen113: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apostle no get joy grin
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by SIMONEKPA7: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Eye service mofo. They do worst behind
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by FalseProphet1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
I see this apostle becoming authoritative to his wife. I see his wife leaving him

This I have seen.
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Hambivert: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Creatives should always do their 'homework' well before going for a job.

I applaud men who don't sparogatively compromise their standards.

16 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by inoki247: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
lol
Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by airminem(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
Exactly the way Tinubu will be sent away

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by SpyAC(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
then be ready to marry yourself nah or remain single for life

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
grin

Good

Most of them are stubborn bastards.

You'll warn them before hand, but they'll still do what they like because they know you might not be able to take action against them on your Dday...

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Anatakuebira: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
Unnecessary show-off. He should have made an arrangement and agreed with the DJ on what he wanted before the wedding. Am sure the DJ would have respected his decision and not ruined his day. Except he didn't know how the DJ got there.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Lexusgs430: 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Apostle Indeed.........

He should have waited a few minutes, and watch his guests, enjoy the secular sensation...........

1 Like

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by DonBenny77(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Jesus and worldly are two parallel lines,
Most naija girls are stark illiterates

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mystery9:

have you seen Jesus face to face?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Edu Udechukwu Sends DJ Out Of His Wedding For Playing Secular Music by sofeo(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
Alright!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Meditations On The Mysteries Of The Holy Rosary (joyful And Luminous) / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.