Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:53 AM

When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur (470 Views)

12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Church Member In A Hotel (VIDEO) / British Woman Caught Her Baby Daddy Resting In Bed With Her Mother After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by uchebest20(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2022

When will you marry her ? – Pastor queries female church member’s baby daddy during child’s birthday(Watch)

A video circulating online depicts the moment a pastor chose to interrogate a man who had a child with a church member.

The dad and his baby mama invited the minister to bless them as they celebrated the birthday of their child.

Before he began praying for the family, he asked the baby daddy if he would marry the woman, but he declined.

He revealed that he believed they would get married following their birthday.

The preacher inquired as to the basis for his response, to which the man responded that they are not dating because they came together to plan and attend their son’s birthday celebration.

When he informed the minister that he is not dating his baby mom, the minister pointed out that they were both wearing T-shirts with a photo of the child.

However, the baby mama clarified that they only matched due to the birthday boy and that there was nothing else between them.

Watch the following video:
https://metastar.com.ng/when-will-you-marry-her-pastor-queries-female-church-members-baby-daddy-during-childs-birthday/

Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by PerfectStranger(m): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shey is it by force to marry? They both understand their game plan. Marriage that is overrated undecided
Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Shey is it by force to marry? They both understand their game plan. Marriage that is overrated undecided
If your parents didn’t get married you won’t be in existence. Stop making marriage look bad

1 Like

Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by virginprincess(f): 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2022
All this trend of baby mama and baby daddy is nonsense,if you know you don't want to get married pls remain single,don't have a child outside wedlock,all this ill mannered children everywhere are mostly as a result of all this nonsense stuff.

3 Likes

Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by Kollins11: 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Mumu pastor.

Oga, marriage can't be for everybody and it's not by force you must marry.

I can't monopolize my dick to one woman. I gonna fvck as many kpekus as possible.

Before you quote me and start spewing rubbish, Please tell me one man in the Bible that monopolize his dick to one woman.

3 Likes

Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by culf: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Hmmmm, nothing is sweeter for children than growing under both parents watch and tutoring
Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by VictorDivine: 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wish pastors stays outta people's personal life.
Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by Truvelisback(m): 8:32pm On Sep 21, 2022
After Buhari has left the seat for someone better to rule.
Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by PerfectStranger(m): 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Rozross:
If your parents didn’t get married you won’t be in existence. Stop making marriage look bad
I’m not the one making marriage look bad abeg.

Anyone that wants to carry marriage for head should do so, if anything good or bad comes out, they should collect.

Many lives are gone due to this same marriage thingy.
Re: When Will You Marry Her ? – Pastor Queries Female Church Member’s Baby Daddy Dur by marlow1962(m): 10:11pm On Sep 21, 2022
All this fake ass self acclaimed men of God

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Misogynist Would Argue This And Do The Opposite / Call Jane (2022) | Full Movie / Inside Femi Otedola's Fabulous, Luxury 60th Birthday Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.